Author Topic: Lets talk logistics  (Read 6324 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Lets talk logistics
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2012, 08:59:23 AM »
Hey I have my 56th B-Day in a couple of weeks so we aren't that far apart in the age department.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2012, 09:13:55 AM »
Hey I have my 56th B-Day in a couple of weeks so we aren't that far apart in the age department.

I hope you have a good one!   :)  57 hasn't been bad so far.  I've been lucky health wise compared to most of the people I went to school with.  Actually I'm in pretty good shape for a guy my age.  One of these days maybe I'll put up a picture.  I've been thinking about getting one of those computer cameras so I can take part in the video blogs.

Congratulations on the job JM!  :)   They're building some kind of an experimental bio diesel plant not far from here.  I've been thinking about going over and talking with those folks.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2012, 09:31:54 AM »
Hey I'm 54. Can I be in your Old Farts Club too?

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2012, 09:38:37 AM »
Hey I'm 54. Can I be in your Old Farts Club too?

Sure hjmoosejaw.   :)   Anyone who clever enough to have figured out how to live past 50 is welcome in the OFC.   

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2012, 09:53:44 AM »
Thanks ! It is an accomplishment ain't it? Like I keep telling my kids , (who, of course think their invincible) Man, it only takes a second or one wrong decision to mess it all up. Things can change in an instant. 

Crow

« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2012, 10:03:33 AM »
Well Reaver, knowing you on a personal level. I know your love for the AK. I know your knowledge on both platforms. I know your ass lugged around that M4 with me overseas. I know how well you shoot and how well you operate the AR platform. The experience is already there.

We've had discussions of your plan (vaguely) and such. I'd say AR considering Pops and his capabilities I've seen his work. You know how I feel about the kiss rifle. So any justification thats needed man you got what you need.

I know you'll never get rid of the AK's. Theres no need. The reliability is unquestionable. I'd say use the AR for a week the AK for a week ;)
That way they don't feel neglected and abused. If you do for whatever reason get rid of them. Sling them rounds my way.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2012, 01:35:41 PM »
Save up and by my Maadi.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.