Author Topic: Massive Manhunt In LA for Ex-Cop  (Read 3381 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Massive Manhunt In LA for Ex-Cop
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2013, 06:00:28 PM »
Did I read correctly? Was this guy a Seal?
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2013, 08:08:15 PM »
Hiberniason On youtube has determined from his military pics that although he doubts the guy is a SEAL, it appears he may have been involved in navy special operations in some manner. I think said something to do w intel.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2013, 08:16:09 PM »
Hiberniason On youtube has determined from his military pics that although he doubts the guy is a SEAL, it appears he may have been involved in navy special operations in some manner. I think said something to do w intel.

Roger that. I don't think this guy is a seal. Just doesn't fit.

Doesn't mean he isn't capable & or intelligent enough to pull some further " Crazy " stuff off.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline swampfox

• Prepper
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2013, 09:09:50 PM »
more than likely this guy is in a cave or something chillen out drinking beer while the LAPD is pissing themselves i wouldn't be surprised if he stands fast for a month before starting activity up again.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2013, 09:42:06 PM »
more than likely this guy is in a cave or something chillen out drinking beer while the LAPD is pissing themselves i wouldn't be surprised if he stands fast for a month before starting activity up again.

I concur.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2013, 10:29:31 PM »
only if said cave has wifi and a cell signal lol.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2013, 11:18:45 PM »
Dorner might just be the first American droned in the continental US.
Would be an easy case for them to set their precedent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/christopher-dorner-drones_n_2663871.html

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2013, 10:02:36 AM »
He just might be smart enough to avoid that. I think I read in Max Velocity's book Patriot Dawn, the resistance would put poncho's lined with mylar bags, over them while taking breaks in the field.

We will see...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 11:02:54 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2013, 10:33:56 AM »
Current issue ponchos have an IR inhibiting treatment that stays with the fabric so long as you don't wash it with a detergent that has a brightener.

Defeating FLIR has never been so easy.

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2013, 10:40:21 AM »
Current issue ponchos have an IR inhibiting treatment that stays with the fabric so long as you don't wash it with a detergent that has a brightener.

Defeating FLIR has never been so easy.

Really?! I thought there were very few ways to counter thermal imaging, or that they had a contingency in place if they ran into such a problem. A poncho...whoda thunk?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2013, 11:04:13 AM »
TG  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2013, 05:09:27 PM »
Looks like hes in another shootout. I think fish and game spotted his new truck. Not a lot of info but they claim hes pinned down in a cabin. I think he deployed smoke grenades after he got fire superiority and left. I wouldnt be suprised if that cabins empty.

Oh and they were using predator drones...
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 05:11:00 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2013, 05:20:53 PM »
this is one of those stories that has me extremely torn between multiple perspectives and feelings. I loathe murder, but fuck the police (especially those specific ones who deserve to be on the wrong end of a little vengeance). Dorner (if the manifesto is really his words) is a fucking delusional libturd... so fuck him too. then there's the whole suspicion that the entire thing is bogus and some kind of set-up.

who knows.. the timing of it all is pretty convenient, isn't it...
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2013, 05:23:56 PM »
On the radio, they said he has 2 hostages in the cabin... and that they are assembling a team that will go in before dark.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2013, 05:27:08 PM »
On the radio, they said he has 2 hostages in the cabin... and that they are assembling a team that will go in before dark.

wow.. so i guess before too long, we'll get to see what kind of "training" this dude really has. if he manages to survive this confrontation and get away, it will re-enforce my suspicion about the whole thing. i don't care if you're chuck norris, you're not going to single-handedly pick apart multiple SWAT teams and get away.

(ok, maybe norris...)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2013, 05:37:14 PM »
Yes Ken, I have heard that he was spotted by Environmental Police (Game Wardens for you folks who voted for Romney). Maybe...Just speculating here...because he was ice fishing without a license.  C:-)

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2013, 05:49:53 PM »
Local radio reports that he may have gotten away in a squad car. Reporters say swat trucks and cars were seen racing away from that cabin. I bet hes long gone again. He escaped before any perimeter was in place.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:45:45 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2013, 06:48:45 PM »
so on abc's live coverage, they're showing the cops conducting a full search of every vehicle coming down the highway. I didn't realize the constitution went out the window when a couple cops die.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2013, 06:52:43 PM »
I'm watching NBC's coverage and there is a smoke grenade burning outside of the house.

I will say that I watched the San Bernadino County Sheriffs getting kitted up to serve a warrant last summer and those boys weren't playing. Nor was their OshKosh APC..
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 06:54:41 PM by thatGuy »

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2013, 06:53:46 PM »

wow.. so i guess before too long, we'll get to see what kind of "training" this dude really has. if he manages to survive this confrontation and get away, it will re-enforce my suspicion about the whole thing. i don't care if you're chuck norris, you're not going to single-handedly pick apart multiple SWAT teams and get away.

(ok, maybe norris...)

LOL While I agree with you to some degree you would be surprised at just how vulnerable a SWAT team is...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #71 on: February 12, 2013, 06:55:33 PM »
I'm watching NBC's coverage and there is a smoke grenade burning outside of the house.

I will say that I watched the San Bernadino County Sheriffs getting kitted up to serve a warrant last summer and those boys weren't playing. Nor was their OshKosh APC..

Thats probably an old shot as all of the choppers have been ordered to clear the area.
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #72 on: February 12, 2013, 06:56:34 PM »
It is an old shot.. the Sheriffs chased off the News Chopper.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #73 on: February 12, 2013, 06:57:18 PM »
LMAO just a random thought...

While they are distracted watching a curtain blow gently in the wind, he is probably digging a tunnel past them with a spoon!  ;D
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #74 on: February 12, 2013, 07:02:57 PM »
Anyone got a bird in the air with a live feed?