Author Topic: Massive Manhunt In LA for Ex-Cop  (Read 3382 times)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
Re: Massive Manhunt In LA for Ex-Cop
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2013, 03:03:32 PM »
I have never agreed with you more than now Chesty, the militarization of out Civil Servants if appalling.

While there is a time and a place to run 'full retard' when you pull me over for no seat belt is not that time. I understand, and believe in your heart of heart that if I was a cop I would have a full rattle ready to go in the trunk of the car but I would much rather snatch a dude at the post office than burn down his compound killing 70 of his people and getting 4 of mine killed. I'm looking at you ATF/FBI.

The problem is not exclusive to their business it is a blight on all our houses. The problem is one of Greed, Stupidity, Laziness and good old fashioned Cowardis.

I wrote a couple of paragraphs about how it effects my Trade but who cares about buildings.

The Police do not engage in their trade any more. They have reduced the importance of intelligence and dedication to the point that they can plug any moderately fit person into the slot and run a department.

This is what you get,

Law abiding citizens living in fear because their Police force is a gang of rank amateurs who are being allowed to run rough shod over the city they serve.

A man who was forced out because he held himself and his coworkers to a higher standard running unfettered across Southern Cali.

I hate to say it gent but there is no longer a place in this world for a man who gives a fuck. Your coworkers will rail against you because you cast a them in a poor light simply by shining brightly. Your employers will resent paying the wage you demand and more so the commitment to your craft because they will know you won't be compromised or brow beat.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 03:05:53 PM by thatGuy »

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »
Houses searched in Big Bear, 400.
Warrents filed, 0.
Innocent Civs shot, 2.

Living in a Police State... priceless.

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 07:23:27 PM »
Warrents filed, 0.
Innocent Civs shot, 2.

NDAA at work. You'd think there was a war on.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 08:12:29 PM »
Warrents filed, 0.
Innocent Civs shot, 2.

So how long do you think it will be before we hear about the investigations and punishments handed down to the officers who mistakenly opened fire on innocents.  Seems like cops opening fire on innocents would be a big news story. But I haven't heard much about it at 6 and 10 pm. 

Personally, I hope that they get this guy pretty soon.  The part about shooting the defending officer's kid instead of going directly to the source of his complaint makes him an asshole in my book.  He is sure showing California's LE for the schmucks that they are.  Between pissing their pants and using it as an excuse to go all GI Joe, it's really a disgraceful display of what police have become over the past 2 or 3 decades. 

As I've already stated, in my opinion if he eludes execution or takes out a few more cops.   The copy cats with grudges against police in general will start coming out of the woodwork elsewhere around the country.  Wish I could say that some of them hadn't brought it on themselves.  The sad part is that there are some decent cops out there who would be paying for the sins of their psychotic, power drunk brethren.  Lunatics that should have been tossed out of the police forces early on.   My mother told me as a young man that you are known by those you associate with.  Mom was a wise woman. 

You guys keep your shit together as things move down their no doubt pre designed path.  I want the guys I am associated with to be cool handed and level headed.               

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 08:15:28 PM »
Has anyone heard the rumor about this guy owning a barrett .50 and the cops not being able to find it?
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2013, 08:30:37 PM »
Has anyone heard the rumor about this guy owning a barrett .50 and the cops not being able to find it?

I hadn't heard that rumor.  I'm sure there are all kinds of rumors going around about him.  No telling what this guy has available to him.  I doubt there is much chance that he is still in Bear Mountain.  He had more than enough time to plan and prepare for what he is doing.  He evidently wants them putting resources in that area for some reason.  He was a cop, he knew burning his vehicle wouldn't make it unable to be traced to him.  He set it ablaze to intentionally call attention to it.  He was long gone before the flames died out.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2013, 09:44:34 PM »
Yes RvR I heard he had a .50 on Fox news this morning.

On another note: He has planned this out perfectly. I would be willing to bet $100- that he isn't anywhere near Big Bear right now. Who wants to take my bet?

I have a friends who have a house in or near where 'they' are searching, I was told that it has been snowing almost everyday. For all we know he ate a bullet at his won hands and will not be found till spring.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2013, 09:49:44 PM »
I doubt that JMac.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2013, 09:51:26 PM »
Doubt he ate a bullet or will not be found around Bear?  :)
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2013, 09:59:57 PM »
I doubt that JMac.

So do I.  This guy didn't whack out like some other active shooters in the news recently.  He's a little different.  He's just really pissed, trained, and looking for retribution for a perceived offense.  He was angry enough that he just doesn't give a damn how it turns out.  Why he see's all police as evil and deserving of death I'm not sure.  Maybe he found out that the system isn't perfect and it overwhelmed him.

But dear God, even the Mafia as a general rule didn't take out family members.  This guy has a hate in him for cops.  Being that he was one I'd really like to understand his line of thought. 

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2013, 11:49:13 PM »

[/quote]
But dear God, even the Mafia as a general rule didn't take out family members.  This guy has a hate in him for cops.  Being that he was one I'd really like to understand his line of thought.
[/quote]

That's what the media is ignoring. Yes, he's disgruntled over being fired. But what led up to that? According to him, he was sacked for exposing corruption. In his own mind, he's fighting a corrupt state agency. THAT is the subject people are going to be forced to reckon with as this thing drags on.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2013, 12:41:41 AM »
I'm with Sledge, this guy has an axe to grind and knows to keep his stone wet.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 12:49:11 PM »
Those that are saying he is pissed at the guy for killing the family instead of the Captain that fucked him over...

Welcome to Guerrilla 101.

If they ever found him and he he had "eaten" a bullet then something isnt right with the story.  This man was MOTIVATED to carry out his attack on the corrupt police state and that to me sounds like a hell of a motivator to live lol.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2013, 12:54:22 PM »
I God damn concur
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2013, 01:05:59 PM »
Those that are saying he is pissed at the guy for killing the family instead of the Captain that fucked him over...

Welcome to Guerrilla 101.

If they ever found him and he he had "eaten" a bullet then something isnt right with the story.  This man was MOTIVATED to carry out his attack on the corrupt police state and that to me sounds like a hell of a motivator to live lol.

Guerrilla 101 eh.  Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that he is an asshole.  My question is, what is that Captain doing?  He has inside contacts to whatever they know about this guy.  If it happened to one of my kids I'd spend the rest of my life looking for this guy.  Talk about a motivator.  When I caught up with him he'd witness the evil of a slow rage that he'd swear came from the mind of Satin himself.

Not all cops are corrupt and full of themselves.  In fact, I think that they are the minority.  A larger portion are just caught up in a system whose training encourages or results in abuses as well as heroic behavior.  We raise one in glory and curse the other.  The system that has developed over the past few decades is the problem.  Not in just police departments, but in the uncontrolled governmental bodies as a whole.  Not exactly the way the Constitution designed it.    These days we the people are more likely to answer to government bodies than they are to answer to us. 

If he is fighting corruption, he could at least do it with honor.  Yes, war is hell and dirty, use any avenue to win.  But atrocity doesn't weaken corruption.  Corruption thrives on it.  He's an asshole.   

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2013, 01:14:51 PM »
[quote If it happened to one of my kids I'd spend the rest of my life looking for this guy.  Talk about a motivator.  When I caught up with him he'd witness the evil of a slow rage that he'd swear came from the mind of Satin himself.][/quote]

I couldn't have said it better myself sledge.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2013, 01:34:45 PM »
Heres how the sheriffs department is trained... watching the video you wonder how could they come out anything other then military thugs lookin to put their boot on some one. This video dosent even show how crazy they get. They have been known to strip you down to your underwear and make you stand in the rain. Or just choke you out for looking at them wrong. My brother witnessed both of those things with his own eyes while in the same area being trained for Animal control.

Los Angeles Sheriff's Academy

Military and LAPD Urban Warfare Drills on January 25, 2012
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 01:42:09 PM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2013, 01:45:34 PM »
Does this remind anyone but me of the first day of boot camp.  It's kind of like the DI riot raids.  So this is how the militarization of our police begins.  No wonder they had to get rid of the slogan "To Protect and Serve".  It's kind of hard to use that slogan when your mission is "To Protect Myself and Subdue".

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2013, 01:45:57 PM »
i kinda doubt the .50 story, i read his views on gun control all that goodness, he doesnt believe in SBRs or cans and is borderline on assault rifles. but low and behold he was a.) a cop who carried alot of these things he wasnt to be gone b.) fucking shit up with guns... i hate hypocrisy.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2013, 03:16:44 PM »
Widespread militarization of police and long term indoctrination regarding "home grown" threats/us versus them.  Couple that with corruption and criminality at worst and complacency or failure to do/affect change to whats right at best.  Add GD mouth breathers making life/job suck and encouraging the above statements.

Stand by for Federalization of at least all LARGE departments under DHS...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2013, 07:56:04 PM »
O-Kay, O-Kay guys and gents; LA County Sheriffs have always been pricks and ass wipes. I have umpteen first hand stories dealing with them when I lived in Marina del Rey.

I busted a guy in my store who had shoplifted a Patagonia Jacket. As I ran after him a LA Sheriff drove by and I flagged him down. Well after a short exchange he collared the guy in the parking lot. He cuffed the suspect and as the suspect was being put in the back of the squad car the suspect pissed his pants and the runoff went onto the officers uniform. Well the officer threw him into the backseat; put the seat belt on the cuffed suspect and then proceeded to beat the crap out of him with a big ass flashlight.

Or the time the alarm went off at my store in MDR.

The alarm company called me and told me that there was a break-in and police had been notified. I put on my clothes and strapped on my Browning Hi-power. Then drove the mile or two to the store. I was met by two Sheriff deputies in front of my store drinking coffee. I identified myself and told them I was armed. They asked me to clime through the broken door window and turn on the stores lights. I unlocked the door (Daaaa) and walked into the store to the electric panel and turned on the lights. I no sooner turned on the lights then a K-9 German Shepard was backing me into a corner. The two Sheriff Deputies came in the store and thought it was all fun & games.

Or the time I was going to work in my inflatable in MDR.

I was zipping along at about 5 Knots creating no wake when all of a sudden a Sheriffs boat appears out of no where and blasts across the marine towards me. Well he skids to a semi stop alongside of me demanding I stop! In his boat is a TV crew filming this whole exchange. The Deputy turns to the camera and the reporter an explains that he spends all day tracking down head polluters and speeders in the marina. I could go on for another paragraph or two on this "stop" however I will not bore you. Although I fought it in court I lost and had to pay a $250- fine for creating a wake in a "no wake zone." I did get even though as I closed the marina Sheriff's account in my store. The last few months there they had to pay cash for everything in the store and I didn't give them wholesale pricing...The little f%^&kers! 

I DO NOT LIKE LA SHERIFF DEPUTIES! 

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2013, 08:38:29 PM »
You got pulled over in a boat?!?!

You got a new title, Capt. Badass!

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2013, 08:41:51 PM »
Ok, THIS is funny: the LAPD is offering $1 million for his capture. LOL. Where's the money coming from? The state's broke! They honestly think people are going to get involved in this nonsense?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2013, 11:25:55 PM »
Captn Badass...To funny!

The Sheriff was just showing off for the news team and I was the piece of crap on his boot.

The best part of the story was when I went to court. There was a whole lot of pepper and virtually no salt in that courtroom that day. Because the charge was so unique, my case took over 30 minutes compared to the DUI, assault & battery and rape cases before mine. I was able to get the driving without plates dropped though.  :)

So a $1,100- fine was reduced to a $250- one for creating a wake.

Oh I didn't mention that after I closed the Marina Sheriffs account they would follow me from the store to my home (Mad Max) the one night a week I worked late with a helicopter and appropriate spotlight on my inflatable & me. One Thursday my wife got so pissed that she ran onto the foredeck and gave them the finger using both hands. Oh those were the days  ;)