Author Topic: Massive Manhunt In LA for Ex-Cop  (Read 3381 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Massive Manhunt In LA for Ex-Cop
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2013, 10:26:32 PM »
Barry can't be happy as this whole thang will detract from the State of the Union show.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

CrookedSights

« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2013, 10:28:03 PM »
Oh, was that tonight?

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2013, 11:22:47 PM »
Looks like the media jumped the gun. LAPD says they have no ID yet.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2013, 11:38:49 PM »
Gonna take a while to id that crispy critter...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2013, 11:40:24 PM »
If at all TG.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2013, 11:54:01 PM »
Well gents I tell ya' I got mixed emotions about this.

Dorner was legitimately wronged by the LAPD.

They wronged hundreds if not thousands in pursuit of him.

You know as well as I do that no legitate attempt was made to allow him to peaceably lay down his arms.

They wronged this man and chased him down like a dog only to smoke him out like a rat. If that is what passes for "Protect and Serve" then I say Fuck That!

Offline swampfox

• Prepper
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »
Christopher Dorner Shootout - Cops say "Burn It Down"

Link:

yep they WAKOed him i guess to hell with the constitution when times get a little tough.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

another link to infowars: http://www.infowars.com/lapd-audio-from-dorner-siege-burn-this-motherfucker/
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 11:52:38 AM by swampfox »

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2013, 12:14:01 PM »
yep they WAKOed him i guess to hell with the constitution when times get a little tough.  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

another link to infowars: http://www.infowars.com/lapd-audio-from-dorner-siege-burn-this-motherfucker/

Deplorable....but not surprising.

Offline swampfox

• Prepper
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2013, 12:35:57 PM »
at the sometime i know "burn it" is LEO slang is for deploying teargas but at the same time they are TRAINED that deploying such munitions can be incendiary and not to deploy it in doors due to the risk of fire and the use of other munitions such as flash bangs are safer because they are designed to be used in an inclosed environment but i guess to hell with training.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2013, 04:11:55 PM »
Premeditaded Murder by LAPD

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2013, 06:08:27 PM »
They did not want the truth coming out and were OBVIOUSLY not trying to take him in alive.  This was a HIT, similar to Al-Awlaki, only difference is there is a supposed trail of 4 bodies attributed to this man.  Of course we wont be able to see this evidence because you know that they will again bury it all...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2013, 10:30:35 PM »
If i was Chris Dorner id expect no less then a violent death if im caught. Wether its legal or not. Who wouldnt expect them to come for your life? Not even taking sides. You try and kill a person you better be ready for them to try and kill you. Perhaps im missing an ethical angle of some kind here with law enforcement? I realize they are not the jury so its their job to just bring people in alive if possible. But dudes blasting your team mates. Whos really going to try and bring him out safe and sound?

Maybe im just putting myself in his shoes because id assume they will try and kill me at the first chance they get if i was him. 
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2013, 11:35:58 PM »
Speaking personally on the matter, when you swear the oath you accept the fact that you kiss your kids/wife and walk out that door with the likelihood that you may never come home again.  That is why you prepare with ballistic vests and sidearm.  This isn't goddamn Fallujah and they aren't soldiers.  If someone was engaging them with military tactics its not their job to kick the door in or level the house if no other INNOCENTS are in danger at that time.  That was a HIT.  They let their emotions and whatever else rule their actions and by such DENIED THAT AMERICAN CITIZEN HIS CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT TO A TRIAL.  They sure as hell went above and beyond the scope of their allowable force setting fire to the place.  And yes, at last count there were 4 instances on the MSM of officers being overheard ordering/saying the cabin to be burned to the ground.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2013, 11:40:59 PM »
I heard oreilly say it was on lincolns bday and thats how they got his killer too. Burned him in a house? I dont know the history but seems interesting.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #114 on: February 14, 2013, 01:12:55 AM »
Passion a side dude was an American and as such had some 'inalienable rights.'

Inalienable rights: a right according to natural law, a right that cannot be taken away, denied, or transferred.

From the Declaration of Independence,

"[A]ll men are created equal...[and] are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

From the Bill of Rights,

1. To act in self-defense (personal, family, innocents, nation).
2. To own and carry weapons for self-defense and for ensuring that the nation remains free.
3. To own and control private property (land, money, personal items, intellectual property, etc.)
4. To earn a living and keep the fruit of one?s labor.
5. To freely migrate within the country or to leave the country.
6. To worship -- or not worship -- God in the manner one chooses.
7. To associate with -- or disassociate from -- any person or group.
8. To express any idea through print, voice, banner, or other media.
9. To be secure in one?s home, papers, and person against unwarranted searches and seizures (privacy).
10. To be advised of the charges, in the event of arrest.
11. To have a judge determine if the accused should be held for trial or for punishment.
12. To be tried by a jury of one?s peers and face one?s accuser, in the event of being charged with a crime.
13. To be tried by a jury of one?s peers, in the event of a suit in which the disputed amount is substantive.
14. To suffer no cruel or unusual punishment.

15. To establish, monitor, control, and petition our servant government to help secure the above rights.
16. To abolish said government, when it becomes destructive of these rights.

From the Declaration of Independence,

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed."

I don't give my consent..

Martin Luther King,

If one is oppressed all are oppressed.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2013, 04:40:14 AM »
TG...  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2013, 08:38:25 AM »
Great post TG!

Throwing in the tear gas grenades they knew it would burn him out. I am sure, since Waco, this is SOP for folks you don't want to capture but wipe out.