Author Topic: Deagel Forecast Has USA Population Down by 70% in 2025 - Why?  (Read 1169 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Deagel Forecast Has USA Population Down by 70% in 2025 - Why?
« on: February 13, 2021, 02:20:32 PM »
Deagel Forecast Has USA Population Down by 70% in 2025 - Why?

I have written about the Deagel Forecasting tool before. For you folks that may have missed it, not unlike the return of a bad relative, here it is again.

Deagel outlines their role as,

Deagel (Deagel.com) provides news and intelligence on international military aviation and advanced technologies.

Some of Deagel's partners and clients accordding to their website: 

> National Security Agency
> North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO – OTAN)
> Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
> OSCE
> Russian Defense Procurement Agency
> Stratfor
> The World Bank
> United Nations (UN)

According to Deagel's own accounting they have been 100% accurate on showing trends and 93% accurate on specific forecasting items since their inception in 2003.

First click here for current country populations, GDP, etc.

Now click here for a 2025 forecast of country populations, GDP, etc. 

Notice that our population drops from 332-million to 99-million, GDP drops from ~$18-Trillion to ~$2-Trillion. Now toggle back and forth between current and 2025 FCST and compare countries populations, GDP, etc.

Interesting huh?

So where does 233-million of the USofA's population go? Even if the Deagel forecast is wrong, lets say it is not 70% but, 50%, where does USofA's 165-million population go?

I would suggest it would have to be a WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction) that causes this reduction or might it be biblical prophecy as in Revelations?

Taking the secular road, what WMD could cause this severe reduction? Here are a few suggestions from ol' JohnyMac,

> Nuclear,
> Starvation,
> Mass migration,
> Biological, or
> Other?

Certainly not a Civil War. The USofA experienced a 2.5% population drop directly connected to the Civil War (1860-1865). Looking at total deaths of all countries that were involved in World War II (1939-1945), as a percentage of the population, 3.8% of the population died as a direct result of the conflict.

In my opinion, President Biden and the World Economic Forum, will take a major role in what is about to happen.

What do you think?

« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 09:30:08 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
Re: Deagel Forecast Has USA Population Down by 70% in 2025 - Why?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 02:59:29 PM »
Looks like most western and nato countries have their populations reduced, while russia and china do not. Only reasonable explanation is a war that must be so sudden or overwhelming that  the western and nato countries do not or cannot retaliate against.
On another note, maybe this is the result of the green economy and the end of fossil fuels. Idiots in Harvad released a report stating that using fossil fuels kills a bunch of people every year.
In all actuality, I would guess that at least 999 out of every 1000 people are alive because of fossil fuels. Maybe even 9999 out of every 10000
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 03:15:12 PM by DMCakhunter »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 03:41:52 PM »
Good comments DM.

Take a gander at Central and South American countries in 2025. There seems to be a spike in their populations along woth other Asian countries, e.g. India, Philippines, Laos, Vietnam, etc.

Not predicting anything just interesting. Could a mass migration be happening? Why though? Famine? WMO? Maybe the collapse of the economy. Similar in the EU countries.

Regardless, the world population decreases in 80% of the countries even China's.

All good stuff.  :cheers:   
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline DMCakhunter

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 04:01:13 PM »
Maybe the next covid mutation?

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 07:06:20 PM »
Maybe the next covid mutation?

Maybe the covid vaccination.... Last report I heard was saying that ~30% of Americans refuse to get the shot which matches up with the population going down 70%
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2021, 07:36:26 AM »
Maybe today's vaccination itself?

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2021, 08:58:50 AM »
These numbers imply a specific disaster upon discrete populations/geographical areas.  A disaster that reduces a population to the carrying capacity of the land they occupy sans advanced technology and use of energy (fossil fuels/electricity).  Were it disease, the differentials between countries would not be so wide.
An attack on one entity, unable to return the deadly stroke upon the attacker could account for Deagal's forecast.
Nuclear destruction or EMP strike.  Either would return us to an age of horse and man power.  Chopping wood for heat and cooking.  Communication as far as the voice could carry.  Only those that were spared nuclear destruction and/or EMP would retain the technological base to thrive as before.  And they would retain the ability to project power... military, economic, cultural.
Basically, Deagel is saying the Chicoms will nuke/EMP us and that our response will either fail or not be made at all.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2021, 10:48:20 AM »
Yupper Felix, it would have to be a WMD. EMP, would reduce humans however protect land for cultivation and such.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2021, 11:59:35 AM »
All of this previous stuff is outlined in the AGENDA 21. I tend to look at the world through worldly eyes but believe the Biblical aspect just as strongly. WAR, PLAGUES, EARTHQUAKES, ASTEROIDS(Wormwood). I am watching mankind do exactly what the Bible says will happen. I have given quite a bit of thought to what I personally should do. Hmmmmm..... Go along to get along? Hell no! My strategy might be flawed in a million ways but I'm setting myself up to divorce myself from the SYSTEM. I'm certain that there are many others that follow my way of thinking and will try to do the same. I'm already seeing the system being put in place to limit or prevent those of us who oppose them to not be allowed to buy things. Well screw them... I'll find others who think like I do and I'll trade with them in a Separate type of society. Those of us who do this will have to be very mindful of infiltrators intent on destroying that outside system.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2021, 12:08:44 PM »
I am having a tough time with this.

Assume 70% reduction in 5 years.

Figure 14% a year (for ease of calculation) making year one near 45 million casualties.

NFW will a substantial portion of this country not resolve that when the rest of the world is gaining population or taking minor loses.  Just don't sound right.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2021, 12:32:29 PM »
I would agree with your Nemo however take a look at the reduction too in EU countries. Also, if we just had a normal mortality rate due to conventional war in the 3-4% range we would never get to the 50-70% mortality rate. If Deagel is correct, I would expect a WMD of some sort.

I also suspect China would be the aggressor and ultimately the winner IF you were to compare the mortality rate of the USA Vs. China. China has had its eyes on the west coast of the USofA for quite awhile. Why you may ask and it is simple - Food & Ports.

Think of the food basket west of the Rockies and the ports along the coast from San Diego to Vancouver BC to export the needed food for a nation the size of China.

Maybe a series of EMP's west of the Rockies and actual thermonuclear weapons that destroy land and people east of the Rockies. However, the Chinese government has the will and means to do this. Especially, with Biden in office.

Let's also understand that China has a minimum of a regiment located in three locations; Venezuela, Mexico, and Vancouver, BC. that is a division of men spread across South, Central, and Northern America. Why are they there?

Bottom-line, to your point Nemo, no 50-70% depopulation is going to happen over four-years, without a WMD.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 09:53:22 AM by JohnyMac »

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2021, 12:52:40 PM »
   Without all the data that was used to make the prediction, I dismiss entirely the prediction.  It's impossible to verify an analysis, without the pertinent information.  Dismiss and move on until something changes.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2021, 02:17:03 PM »
Bottom-line, to your point Nemo, 50-70% depopulation is going to happen over four-years, without a WMD.

I just pray that I am here in 5 years to say you were wrong.  But I fear you are right.

Either way, I have a tough time it.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2021, 04:18:59 PM »
Rapid onset famine and disease.  Due to energy and economic crisis shifting U.S. to 3rd world status.  So in other words, death by Democrats.

ADDENDUM:  On the other hand, I've heard it mentioned that female sterility is a "side effect" of the m-Rna covid vaccine(s).

ADDENDUM 2:  Also, the Republicans have become as useless as tits on a boar hog.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 06:08:48 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2021, 04:22:42 PM »
I dont care what they predict, I'm going to live my life the best way I know how

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2021, 04:32:03 PM »
@Special-K  :lmfao:  :cheers:

@ Grizz...Amen!  :bravo:

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2021, 04:49:29 PM »
All this reminds me of Atlas Shrugged and 1984, both scare the hell out of me as I see it happening before our eyes every day

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2021, 04:55:49 PM »

« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 05:03:09 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2021, 08:12:42 AM »
Initial tests were made a few years back and the start is beginning?

Nemo

Ebola
Published 4 hours ago
Guinea declares new Ebola epidemic, first resurgence of disease since 2016
The last outbreak ended up killing about 11,300
By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

Guinea, the West Africa country, announced Sunday that the Ebola virus has become an epidemic after the deaths of three people and hospitalizations of four others, a report said.

Reuters reported that the country’s health system is not faced with the daunting task of responding to outbreaks of COVID-19 and Ebola. The report pointed out that while Ebola is far deadlier than the coronavirus, it is not transmitted by asymptomatic hosts.

The last outbreak ended up killing about 11,300. The country of 12 million, which is one of the world’s poorest, is in the process of erecting treatment centers to deal with the potential of an increase in patients. The outbreak has occurred in the southeast region of the country. Health officials there believe the outbreak started at a funeral.

continued

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2023, 10:10:12 PM »
I have written about the Deagel forecast about world population in 2025. Well as you know, the forecast dropped off the interwize. Here is a link to a guy that filmed it when it was up and open to the public.

https://youtu.be/CnbQCjL7cgo

I wonder how long it will be up on YT.

:popcorn:

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2023, 10:24:16 AM »
Second link (showing future population) wouldn't produce for me.
But with the numbers and time frame you provide, I'll stick with my original guess:
"Basically, Deagel is saying the Chicoms will nuke/EMP us and that our response will either fail or not be made at all."

The WEF and US puppetmasters are fools.   Greedy and powerful, but fools nonetheless.
IF 2025 turns out like Deagel projects, it will be a lop-sided conclusion of _somebody_ going for the "whole enchilada". 
If China and/or Russia did whack us and come out on top (even paying a price), those America numbers would indicate to me that the North American continent would become occupied territory.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2023, 02:09:59 PM »
It doesn't have to be a nuke, it could be bio or the folks that took "the Jab".

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2023, 09:55:21 PM »
"It doesn't have to be a nuke, it could be bio or the folks that took "the Jab".
True.   we are but left to guess at specifics of the mechanism(s) where our undoing is concerned.
But what is certain, is that our entire "connectivity" has become so intertwined, so complex, so utterly _dependent_ on foundational rugs that it could be pulled out from under us on pure whimsy of madmen...at any time!
We've lost the descriptive, "robust".   And morphed into dependency on systems that are increasingly "fragile" and vulnerable.
Primitive children played "pick-up-sticks".   The "newer generations" are familiar with "Jenga".
The bored gambler, playing with his deck, knows what a "house of cards" is.   And what to expect of it.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2023, 09:16:30 AM »
That part where we Americans (and some others) get whacked, some kind of selective(?) mechanism at play?

I'm seeing reports that suggest increased activity in the magma chamber underlying Yellowstone Park.
If that "supervolcano" did decide to pop the cork bigtime, could this put a big enough crimp in our numbers to explain the Deagal forecast?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2023, 01:21:55 PM »
Absolutely Felix. None other than the good Lord know what is in store for us.