Author Topic: Deagel Forecast Has USA Population Down by 70% in 2025 - Why?  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
Re: Deagel Forecast Has USA Population Down by 70% in 2025 - Why?
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2023, 03:36:02 PM »
I am still having trouble wrapping my head around the likelihood of those numbers being accurate.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2023, 04:31:49 PM »
That part where we Americans (and some others) get whacked, some kind of selective(?) mechanism at play?

I'm seeing reports that suggest increased activity in the magma chamber underlying Yellowstone Park.
If that "supervolcano" did decide to pop the cork bigtime, could this put a big enough crimp in our numbers to explain the Deagal forecast?

Goodf thought Felix. I'm a Rockhound and have been heavy into Geology for about 50 years. I've been watching the Yellowstone Super Volcano for about 10 years and I think it's going to blow sooner rather than later. My Doctor went on vacation a couple of years ago and was telling me and the wife about going to Yellowstone. I told him that if he ever goes back there and tells me about it, I was going to plant my foot in his ass. The powers that be are acknowledging that Yellowstone could be a problem, but they always end up by playing it down and telling people that it will probably not blow up for at least 10,000 years. I call BS on that. My Brother in Law lives in Ogden, UT, and he will have about 10 minutes after the explosion to jump in his car and head South as fast as he can because the ash and gas will reach out about 200 miles. Then the prevailing winds will bring silicon dust particals all the way to the East Coast. Of course, those of us who live near the East Coast will only need to wear face masks when going outside. Now, those who live closer to the Mississippi River will fare a lot worse because everything in the Midwest will be covered in varying levels of Ash. Then, there's the Sun blocking problem that will cause a Nuclear Winter for a couple of years. Since there won't be a growing season during that timeframe, getting food will be a bitch of a problem. Don't worry. Everything's fine. What could possibly go wrong? :lmfao:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2023, 04:53:50 PM »
You're 100 miles closer to the Atlantic than I am.  Be ready for a visitor.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Online grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2023, 07:08:06 PM »
If (when) Yellowstone blows it will most likely be a worldwide disaster killing millions if not billions of people within a year. Alaska should be outside of the cloud but will be affected by the cold created from the sun getting blocked out. 
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2023, 11:30:53 PM »
You're 100 miles closer to the Atlantic than I am.  Be ready for a visitor.

Nemo

Lynchburg should be about as good as where I'm at. Even though you won't be able to see the fine Silica particles, you'll definitely need to were a cloth mask when you go outside. If that crap gets in your lungs you'll end up with Silicosis and have breathing problems that won't go away. The Appalachian mountains will help keep the ash back on the western side just like it helps to keep us from getting too much rain. The problem that I see is when the super volcano blows, our enemies will wait a while for us to weaken and then attack us.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2023, 09:38:02 AM »
Looking at the calderas' eruptive periodicity, we could easily be living in a time when it is ready to blow again.   While the last eruption occurred before people were even people.    But yes, I think the caldera is showing more activity underground now than when I was a kid.
Those of us alive today have already lived through remarkable (and accelerating) "changes".
I suppose being witness (maybe even victim) to Yellowstone blowing up should not come as a huge shock - even though we might have wiped ourselves out by some other means beforehand.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2023, 01:32:55 PM »
This has me placing biowarfare/terrorism before volcanoes at the betting window:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/07/china-linked-bio-lab-fresno-co-california-had/

_WHY_ aren't these people caught in these situations immediately placed in "protective detention" while their true status and activities are investigated?    (prior to deportation, skip the money wasted on any more jail time)