Author Topic: WTF Libya?!?!  (Read 1380 times)

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
WTF Libya?!?!
« on: September 12, 2012, 08:25:01 AM »
Seriously Libya? What a bunch of ungrateful Motherfuckers! We give you $500 billion worth in Tomahawks and this is how you repay us?

12 September 2012 Last updated at 08:14 ET

US confirms ambassador killed in Libya
The BBC's Rana Jawad: "It's believed the US ambassador died of suffocation"

The US ambassador to Libya is among four Americans killed in an attack on the US consulate in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi, President Barack Obama has confirmed.

Unidentified armed men stormed the grounds on Tuesday night in a protest over a US-produced film that is said to insult the Prophet Muhammad.

They shot at buildings and threw handmade bombs into the compound.

Protesters also attacked the US embassy in Cairo over the film.

In a statement, President Obama condemned the "outrageous attack" on the facility in Benghazi.

J Christopher StevensIn post since May 2012Previously served in Libya twice in 2007-2009 and during the uprising in 2011Speaker of Arabic and FrenchWorked as international trade lawyer before joining the US Foreign Service in 1991Profile: J Christopher StevensIn pictures: US film protests in North Africa
"Chris was a courageous and exemplary representative of the United States. Throughout the Libyan revolution, he selflessly served our country and the Libyan people at our mission in Benghazi," he said.

Mr Obama also ordered a tightening of security at US diplomatic posts around the globe.

A second US man killed in the attack was named as Sean Smith, a father of two who was employed as an information management officer.

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton described Mr Smith as "one of the best".

The names of the remaining two victims have not yet been released.

It is not yet clear how the four died.

Mrs Clinton said of Mr Stevens: "Chris was committed to advancing America's values and interests, even when that meant putting himself in danger."

'Barbaric acts'

The killings were also condemned by the Libyan Deputy Prime Minister Mustafa Abu Shagur.

"I condemn these barbaric acts in the strongest possible terms. This is an attack on America, Libya and free people everywhere," he said on the social networking site Twitter.

The killing of the US ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, along with three other US Embassy staff, raises a host of questions about security, the prevalence of armed militias in the country and the whole trajectory of Libya's democratic project.
The Obama administration in Washington will want answers from the Libyan government about the scale of the security measures in place at its consulate in Benghazi and how demonstrators were able to get into the building.
The US will also urgently need to review its own contingency planning with one Libyan official indicating that the ambassador was killed by a rocket attack on his car as he was being driven to a place of safety.
More broadly the ambassador's death highlights the continuing instability in Libya as the country struggles to establish security and the rule of law.
The country is awash with weapons and armed militias - some of a salafist or extreme Islamic fundamentalist outlook - hold sway in many areas.

Reports say a militia known as the Ansar al-Sharia brigade was involved in the attack, but the group has denied the claim, the BBC's Rana Jawad in Tripoli says.

Our correspondent says many people are still armed following the conflict that overthrew Col Muammar Gaddafi last year.

Analysts say the attack will raise serious new concerns about stability in the country and the ability of the new Libyan administration to maintain security.

Other countries will be wondering whether their consular staff are safe in Libya, they say.

The film that sparked the demonstration is said to have been produced by a 52-year-old US citizen from California named Sam Bacile, and promoted by an expatriate Egyptian Copt.

The two men are described as having anti-Islamic views.

A trailer of the low-budget movie, which correspondents say is highly provocative and insulting to Muslims, has appeared on YouTube translated into Arabic.

The BBC's Richard Galpin says there are real fears that protests over the video could spread.

A demonstration in Cairo on Tuesday saw protesters breach the US embassy and tear down the US flag, which was flying at half mast to mark the 9/11 attacks.

They condemned what they said was the humiliation of the Prophet of Islam under the pretext of freedom of speech.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: WTF Libya?!?!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 08:46:39 AM »
I will be interested how Barry responds.

This is how the embassy in Egypt responded:
The Embassy of the United States in Cairo condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims -- as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions. Today, the 11th anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the United States, Americans are honoring our patriots and those who serve our nation as the fitting response to the enemies of democracy. Respect for religious beliefs is a cornerstone of American democracy. We firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.

What I can't get through my small mind is: Isn't an attack on any embassy an act of war? Why wasn't the order given to the Marines at the embassy (s), to fire on the folks coming over the wall? Did we not learn our lesson in November 1979?

My suggestion to Barry is to cut off any financial support to Egypt or Libya. Money talks!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 04:51:03 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 03:41:35 PM »
And Obama will prolly apologize to the lybians because our embasador and his people got in thenway of their fucking rockets. Even clinton wouldve sent at least one cruise missile in responce. Barry sends empty words.

Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 04:34:43 PM »
Ha! He did apologize.

And it isn't an act of war because there is no proof that a sovereign government was involved.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2012, 04:46:49 PM »
We cant go bombing countries because a few people attacked our embassy. dont assume the entire country supports the attack.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 04:53:55 PM »
Ken I agree. I do not want Barry to drop any bombs either.

However, can we not hold back our aid (weapons)? I haven't heard the governments of Egypt or Libya apologize.

Just food for thought........
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 05:11:24 PM »
Ken I agree. I do not want Barry to drop any bombs either.

However, can we not hold back our aid (weapons)? I haven't heard the governments of Egypt or Libya apologize.

Just food for thought........

Well if we justify our aid in the first place then an attack by a few people acting alone cant justify stopping that aid on its own. If the Government of the country recieving the aid seems to approve of the attack Then perhaps its a different game. Do we aid a government in doing harm to us? Probably a bad idea. But i dont have enough info to have an educated opinion. If the Iranian govt called obama and said thanks for the aid but i hope you all burn in hell then id say cut off any aid.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 12:33:51 AM by Kentactic »
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 05:16:04 PM »
Sorry my post was cut short since im on my phone and its nearly impossible to type a long message on this site. Ill complete it when i get home.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 06:10:12 PM »
That's what happens when give an entire goddamn country to Al-CIAda.
should we have expected any less?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 08:00:24 PM »
So they are protesting as I type in Cairo. Do the Marines defend the embassy or does the President apologize?

What say you?

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 06:58:30 AM »
The middle east is turning into a shit storm.  Iran, Egypt, Syria and others are putting heads together so its time to pop smoke and GTFO of there.  Leave them a couple smoldering reminders of the power this country used to have before the fucktards took over...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 07:44:33 AM »
OONW, I like it!

On the other hand, Barry is bypassing Congress and giving $1.5B to the Muslim Brotherhood. Here is part of the story...

Congress has restricted and, in fact, halted military aid to Egypt until and ?unless the State Department certifies that Egypt is making progress on basic freedoms and human rights.? After all, Christians and other practitioners of non-Islamic religions have had a tough go of it there. And of course, many Egyptian officials harbor such hatred toward the U.S. that one of the candidates for the Egyptian presidency has openly referred to America as the ?infidel country? in media interviews.

Nevertheless, the news breaking now is that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will soon announce that President Obama will ?resume funding for Egypt?s military, despite Congressional restrictions and objections from human rights and democracy advocates.?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/03/21/obama-bypasses-congress-gives-1-5-billion-to-muslim-brotherhood

This article was written in Mar of this year however I wonder where we are today. Just food for thought.......

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 07:45:03 AM »
/RANT

THEN:
US Embassy in foreign country is attacked - Embassy guards fuck shit up, if they can't finish the job the Marines are sent in to fuck even more shit up and to get our people out safely

A country takes a "threatening posture" towards the US - The US cock slaps the country across the face and dares the fuckers to try some shit, bitch slapping any country that condemns such a harsh response

We saved the worlds collective fucking asses in two world wars, and spent an entire fucking generation staring Russia down.  We sent some real fucking hard asses through the vacuum of space to plant OUR flag on the chunk of rock that we call our moon.

AND NOW WHAT?

Our embassies are attacked and our people are killed, first ambassador since 19-fuckin-79 to be killed, and the fucktards in DC apologize for offending people and criticize anyone who might offend said people.

Several countries make many threatening postures at US and we shake our finger at them and ask them to fucking play nice.

We get our asses handed to us because the shit sponges in DC think its a great idea to be the world police, engage in conflict unnecessarily and even occupation but wont give our troops the support they need since they wont bring them home.  They turn their weapons of war, LTL and lethal, against WE THE PEOPLE and portray those with a love of COUNTRY, not persons, and who spent time doing what they would never dream of doing or making their own kids do as the enemy that we should have been watching all along.

Russia pushes at us and the empty chair begs for more time... And to make THAT worse, we trash our own space program relying now on Russia for space transit.

Too tired and pissed to finish this tonight... /RANT OFF
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 07:49:00 AM »
OONW, I like it!

On the other hand, Barry is bypassing Congress and giving $1.5B to the Muslim Brotherhood. Here is part of the story...

Congress has restricted and, in fact, halted military aid to Egypt until and ?unless the State Department certifies that Egypt is making progress on basic freedoms and human rights.? After all, Christians and other practitioners of non-Islamic religions have had a tough go of it there. And of course, many Egyptian officials harbor such hatred toward the U.S. that one of the candidates for the Egyptian presidency has openly referred to America as the ?infidel country? in media interviews.

Nevertheless, the news breaking now is that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will soon announce that President Obama will ?resume funding for Egypt?s military, despite Congressional restrictions and objections from human rights and democracy advocates.?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/03/21/obama-bypasses-congress-gives-1-5-billion-to-muslim-brotherhood

This article was written in Mar of this year however I wonder where we are today. Just food for thought.......

The shit stains in DC want to destabilize that region and  to thin the military forces out a bit so they can't do anything in response when they bring the hammer down here at home.  The fucktards want open borders and NO individual rights with absolute power and rights to the state. (10 regions in the US, look up FEMA regions and council of governors.)  their been pulling the thread for a long time to undo the country, now the fuckers are just being outright with it...
Han shot first!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 08:00:14 AM »
I have been thinking the same thing OONW.

With 50 or so days to the election there is going to be quite a bit of mischief caused by the NWO (New World Order).  I predicted back in MrL&L days that the end would come before or just after the 2012 US elections.

Lets look at some of the signs:

> Unrest in the Middle East
> The collapse of the EU is close
> Followed by the collapse of the US
> Followed by gold and silver going through the roof
> Food riots in the streets of our cities
> Followed my martial law

This is all a big ass plan. 

goodnightChesty1775

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 08:33:04 AM »
fuck it lets go i want to fight.

but i do want to fight....

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 09:25:26 AM »
Only problem with that Chesty is you might not have a home to come back to... Look what we are sending and look what gets left behind...

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 09:53:24 AM »
So they are protesting as I type in Cairo. Do the Marines defend the embassy or does the President apologize?

What say you?

If there were hundreds or thousands seemingly rising to violence id fuckin helicopter every american out of there.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 09:57:06 AM »
I have been thinking the same thing OONW.

With 50 or so days to the election there is going to be quite a bit of mischief caused by the NWO (New World Order).  I predicted back in MrL&L days that the end would come before or just after the 2012 US elections.

Lets look at some of the signs:

> Unrest in the Middle East
> The collapse of the EU is close
> Followed by the collapse of the US
> Followed by gold and silver going through the roof
> Food riots in the streets of our cities
> Followed my martial law

This is all a big ass plan.

So you think financial collapse is by design JM? Thats what i think aswell.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 11:14:09 AM »
I wouldn't if Barry hadn't stacked another $6T debt in the past 3 3/4 years. I believe it was done as part of a plan.

Yes it is a tin foil hatted opinion however that is what I believe. "It is what it is......"  :))

On another note: I remember back in the early seventies when the US went off the gold standard. My father (A Controller at a local company) was furious! He said it will be the down fall of the dollar. Well my father passed away in 2008 and if he was alive today he would jumping up and down and saying in his Scottish accented English, "I told you so Son...I told you."  :))

Mark my words Ken, something is going to happen between now and the elections in November to derail the process. Will it be the Middle East? Maybe. Will it be the collapse of the EU? Maybe. Will it be the collapse of the US economy? Maybe. All of the above???

What do you think? 

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 11:40:09 AM »
@ JohnyMac, Hard to say theres so many possibilities. I wouldnt be suprised if the elections were derailed but i dont think thats a very large possibility. I think mainly because its such a major and sudden escilation. It is possible but i think it would hurt their efforts to create such a sudden stir. Then again the final puzzle peices cant be easy pills to swallow or they arent the final puzzle peices. Sooner or later the big "WTF?!" steps have to be taken. Not sure if that time has come but i hope your prediction is wrong JM lol. Either way im watching.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 11:47:31 AM »
Mark my words Ken, something is going to happen between now and the elections in November to derail the process.
Yeah, Mitt Romney's campaign will completely implode.

Just had to get that in there JM, go Gary Johnson 2012!  :))

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2012, 02:04:36 PM »
Ken, I pray nightly I am wrong in my prediction.

Crudos  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at  :)) :)) :))

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2012, 09:03:02 PM »
What do you know about Yemen?

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2012, 11:35:20 PM »
And Obama will prolly apologize to the lybians because our embasador and his people got in thenway of their fucking rockets. Even clinton wouldve sent at least one cruise missile in responce. Barry sends empty words.

Those are true words.  I don't want any president to drop bombs on another country until we're getting bombs set off here, but you're right about Clinton.  Look at Serbia Rules. (I believe they call it)  Clinton did a lot of crazy ass things with bombs that never even made it to the front of public consciousness, I believe.

This isn't related to WJ's post, but I believe its going to get A LOT worse before it gets better.  4 dead Americans?, 20 dead, 100 dead, it would just be the beginning.  These embassies are about to get ROCKED in the next few coming years, and it will get a lot worse.  The best thing we could do is to pull out before then honestly.  GTFO.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 11:38:54 PM by EJR914 »