Author Topic: Third Roud Of Quantitative Easing  (Read 1054 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Third Roud Of Quantitative Easing
« on: September 14, 2012, 09:06:03 AM »
Yup it has happened. The Fed just announced a Third round of QEing. The worst part of this newest round is it is permission to "open buying." So the Fed can just keep going, month after month, buying up debt.

The Fed is stealing from you by doing this as your retirement saving's (If you have any) will be diminished; due in part to inflation. Inflation is a by-product of dumping cash into the economy. 

The Federal Reserve announced its anticipated third round of quantitative easing Thursday and markets rejoiced at the news.

The Fed said it will purchase $40 billion of mortgage debt per month in an effort to boost growth and reduce unemployment, Bloomberg reports.

?If the outlook for the labor market does not improve substantially, the committee will continue its purchases of agency mortgage-backed securities, undertake additional asset purchases and employ its other policy tools as appropriate,? the Federal Open Market Committee said today in a statement, according to the report.

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/news/2012/09/13/stocks-rise-as-fed-announces-third-qe.html

A few suggestions to save our economy as a whole is to:

> Reduce government debt drastically
> Restructure entitlements 
> Work towards increasing loan rates to the 6-7% level rather than the current 2-3%
> Legislation to minimize business restrictions that have been passed over the past five years
> Drill baby drill

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
Re: Third Roud Of Quantitative Easing
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 11:55:31 AM »
The only way to protect your self from inflation like this is commodities. Not just silver and gold! Wheat, Corn, Beef, Copper, Hell even aluminium. Something tangable in your hands. The guns and ammo you hold, I remember the days of buying 7.62x39 for 60 bucks a case non surplus that was non corrosive wolf, and you know I got enough of it then that im still shooting on it now. This shit aint getting any cheaper and with open ended pump of cash into circulation its going to worse alot faster and your paycheck will NOT keep up.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 12:29:50 PM »
Oh cool... Somehow i dont think my 2-3% COLA pay increase scheduled for next year is going to cover this.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »
Nope Ken...It will not.

GAP, you are 100% correct.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
And just to break it down the more dollars in the system the less they are worth, FYI gold jumped in price a couple of weeks ago, hell all commodities did. Interesting how the market jumps before this stuff gets announced [url=http://www.freesmileys.or

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 10:07:10 AM »
Yep, its coming, and everything that GAP says is the truth.  I'd invest in firearms and ammo, and other prepping related supplies now, like food, and ways to grow your own food, water and ways to purify it,  clothes, shoes, and other things you will need in the future.  When the economy finally heats up, your pay check and any of your savings will not keep up.  Saving will become useless.  Its a very dangerous thing.  Dollars will become in more useless.  Look at ways to set up bartering "under ground" economies as well so you can get things that you need as well.

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 10:32:21 AM »
I reckon it's finally time for me to buy some land.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 11:49:04 AM »
I reckon it's finally time for me to buy some land.

Yep, I want to badly.  Move even further out in the sticks.  Get much more land.