Author Topic: Boston Photo Drop  (Read 2003 times)

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
Boston Photo Drop
« on: April 17, 2013, 10:14:19 PM »
I guess these are some leaked photos of suspects. Anyone care to explain the gent with the SEAL team skull cap?
http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

Shit stinks worse by the day. They're backing off the Muslim bomber theory, but now won't release images saying it's for "law enforcement eyes only." Can you spell G-E-S-T-A-P-O

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Re: Boston Photo Drop
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 07:46:11 AM »
What do you mean by seal team skull cap?  Are you referencing the one military looking gent with the punisher skull hat?
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 10:31:33 AM »
What do you mean by seal team skull cap?  Are you referencing the one military looking gent with the punisher skull hat?

Yeah, the ones who are obviously listening to someone talking in their right ears with visible wires. Another site was popping up some enhanced images of the cap and cross referencing it to Chris Kyle and other SEAL team members who've made it part of their everyday apparel.

Ghost

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 10:41:24 AM »

Yeah, the ones who are obviously listening to someone talking in their right ears with visible wires. Another site was popping up some enhanced images of the cap and cross referencing it to Chris Kyle and other SEAL team members who've made it part of their everyday apparel.

Shiiit I KNEW I saw that somewhere before :o

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2013, 02:16:53 PM »
Well I don't know if it is exclusively a SEAL thing.  In fact I could see a "militant" police unit (say BATFE) or similar wearing that to emulate SEALs and such. 
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2013, 02:39:45 PM »
Fag with blue jackets free to go. Its the two guys recieving orders in their ears from higher up officials.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2013, 05:56:39 PM »

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 06:10:55 PM »
Fuck man this is weird... Those guys with military look have a "Craft" logo in their hats and shirts.

Chris Kyle was member of Craft, you can see him wearing the same hat those operatives had

I know... Is prisonplanet, but check the pictures, they did a great analysis on this
http://www.prisonplanet.com/more-photos-show-private-military-security-running-drills-at-boston-marathon.html

I read on facebook that a boston newspaper published on it twitter a message saying that there was going to be a bomb simulation in there.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2013, 06:51:04 PM »
1. The FBI says to ignore ALL other photos and evidence OTHER THAN the pic and video they put out of the "suspects."

2. Not  one second of footage is shown of the men placing the bags on the ground and walking away

3. If you watch the FBI APPROVED video its clear that THE BACKPACKS THEY WORE WERE NOT ALL BLACK BUT ALL OR MOSTLY GREY!

Ignore the truth while we manufacture something else to distract you... [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at
Han shot first!

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2013, 10:10:02 PM »
People ought to start saving the photos now. I'm sure they'll produce some suspects eventually, but I won't be shocked if they end up being individuals that were no where near Boston when this occurred. Everyone by now knows how essential the first 24-48 hours are of an investigation. After days it'll be easier to point fingers at people across the country. Maybe even swoop up a group of people claiming it's a conspiracy.

Of course, if I were a crooked sob I'd do it that way. In fact I'd create a false group, organization, cell, etc.  that I could blame a number of the bad things happening on. They could make Boston, Texas, and the sabotage events in Cali all appear to be a joint operation trying to destabilize government.  :-\ Guess we just have to wait and see.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2013, 10:13:55 PM »
Hey Whitewolf, what sabotage in Cali are you talking about?

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 10:24:58 PM »
#2 is at the left, #1 is running behind him.

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 11:17:12 PM »

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 11:55:29 PM by Deathstyle »
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2013, 01:22:50 AM »
  :))
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 01:34:09 AM by Outonowhere »
Han shot first!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2013, 07:08:27 AM »
As of 0600 CST the following is being reported.  Around midnight my time there was a shootout and explosive detonations in Boston involving the two suspected marathon bombers. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/boston-mit-shooting-explosion-suspect-watertown-064355149.html

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/19/17817173-one-boston-marathon-suspect-killed-second-suspect-his-brother-on-loose-after-firefight?lite

AP sources: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year
By Associated Press, Updated: Friday, April 19, 5:39 AM

WASHINGTON ? AP sources: Boston bomb suspects from Russia region near Chechnya, lived in US at least 1 year.

WASHINGTON ? AP: Surviving Boston bomb suspect identified as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, of Cambridge, Mass.

The reportedly robbed a 7-Eleven with bombs strapped to their chests, had a pressure cooker bomb AND WERE USING ASSAULT RIFLES.

[img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Yea I have a bad feeling about this...
Han shot first!

Offline v0dka

• Firefigher EMT-P
  • Senior Prepper
  • flecktastic!!
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2013, 08:27:16 AM »
Were did you see the assault rifles part? I can't find it anywhere, I really doubt they were.
I'm glad that they turned out to be foreign nationals, not supposed tea party nut jobs.
sic luceat lux

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2013, 08:38:57 AM »
I can't find anything about assault rifles either.  I did see one video of a witness saying that he only saw handguns, small bombs (maybe grenades), and a pressure cooker bomb.  I'm also relieved that it didn't turn out to be "good-ole'-boys."

Watertown witness describes violent scene - Shooting police and Boston Marathon Bombers
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:44:25 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

1000meterstare

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2013, 08:46:54 AM »
Right now Waterton, Mass is under martial law for one fucking 19 year-old kid.  "We must overreact immediately!"  Martial law isn't coming to America, it's being beta-tested.  It's already here.  i can't believe these east-coast pussbags are not only tolerating it, they are welcoming it with opening arms!!!

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2013, 09:07:16 AM »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2013, 04:03:58 PM »
Black hat guy, apparently.

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2013, 07:38:53 PM »
Hey guys, this is just my fucking theory, but I think the firefight video proves that the "black hat guy" was finished off

Check the video, last shot fired is at 0:40 then you hear a lot of screaming and 30 seconds after, at 1:11, you can hear a shot, and someone says "motherfucker"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pzCYi_XxeQ
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 08:49:20 PM by APX808 »

Ghost

« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2013, 08:45:09 PM »
Suspect in custody.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2013, 01:57:28 AM »
Suspect in custody.
But in critical condition.  I would be surprised if he survives, would not help their agenda...
Han shot first!