Author Topic: Boston Photo Drop  (Read 2004 times)

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
Re: Boston Photo Drop
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 03:45:52 AM »
From sofrep.com, second suspect detention

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 10:20:33 AM »
APX in that video the last shot at 1:11 was fired far from the camera and a guy near the camera said "mother fucker".. its more of a reactional "oh shit i thought it was over".
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline APX808

• Administrator
    • APX R4nt5
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 10:44:38 AM »
APX in that video the last shot at 1:11 was fired far from the camera and a guy near the camera said "mother fucker".. its more of a reactional "oh shit i thought it was over".

Yup, it could be, but we still have that lone shoot.

Here in Argentina, a few years ago, there was a very weird bank robbery, with a hostage situation, the robbers escaped with a hostage in a car that was ambushed by the police, they ventilated the fuck out of everyone, after the shootout, the police ran to the car and the same happened there were some shots and no one survived.

That's why I find suspicious to hear only one shot fired long after the shootout finishes.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2013, 07:59:32 PM »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 09:30:33 PM »
I got a slight chuckle.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2013, 11:08:58 PM »
LMAO... Corky  :))
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2013, 11:47:35 PM »
On a more serious note, the FBI now has more boogie men to keep the masses scared...

www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/boston-bombers-fbi-hunting-12-strong-1844844#.UXM54Yqm6hA.twitter

BTW...
When he failed to respond they opened fire at the boat?s hull. Robert said: ?They wound up ?shooting a couple of rounds through the boat. He wasn?t going to like that.?

That's reasonable, right?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 11:52:13 PM by Outonowhere »
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2013, 05:52:24 AM »
I like the boogie men who track down terrorist cells, I hope they catch every last person involved in training and supporting these two scumbags... as long as they get the right people and do it right.

*sigh* you misinterpret the meaning of my last post.  The agents themselves are not the boogie men and I know full well that there are a lot of LEO that feel as we do.  I am referring to how this has gone from a single Saudi national,  to two Chechen Islamists, to now a whole 12 man "sleeper cell".  FEAR THE EVIL BOOGIE MEN WHO HIDE IN YOUR CLOSET AND UNDER YOUR PRIUS!  I am more worried about the fact that most if not all of the FBI's most recent terror plot "busts" have been manufactured BY the FBI in the first place.  We even saw this attempted with the Hutaree which were later released, but not until losing a couple years of their lives, their reputations and sending a strong message to other like minded groups.

But again I am not saying that all FBI agents are evil conspirators hell bent on only furthering their own agenda, in fact I know this to be false in many cases personally.  But how the people in upper management and the media spin these stories to the public and they just eat it up... Boogie men.
Han shot first!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2013, 12:49:41 AM »
All this talk of Muslims makes me want naan.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2013, 06:49:10 AM »
I can see the craigslist add now...

FOR SALE: ONE USED BOAT AND TRAILER.  USED TRAILER AND IN GOOD CONDITION. TRAILER REQUIRES SOME CLEANING.  BOAT HAS AN EXCELLENT ENGINE AND HAS PROVIDED MANY DEPENDABLE YEARS OF FUN FOR THE FAMILY.  MAY NEED NEW COAT OF PAINT.

[url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m
Han shot first!

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
I just want to check in about if the theory of "the craft" "agents" being involved in the bomb plot is still something believable by folks, or do you now recognize this BS story for what is was?  If you have changed your opinion, does this impact the level of credibility of our sources that led you to possibly believe in this BS story?  Does this incline you to have doubts about conspiracy theories that pop up out of these sources?  Is there a lesson to learn in any of this?

I'm lost man. Are you saying the Craft guys were real or fake?

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2013, 11:11:40 PM »
I am saying that
1. I at least never said that they were specifically "craft" guys but they appeared to be "operator types"
2. Nothing I have seen so far has shown to me that they did not at least have prior knowledge of what was going on.
3. still too many inconsistencies to peg ANYTHING in this as solid truth in my book.  Except of how the brothers responded to become numero uno on the kill/cap list.  Though not 100% on exactly how the older one died.

However we can armchair quarterback till the ocean swallows us all, we weren't there.  But look at the history of both the gov. (or segments within) and the media to blatantly lie.  I don't think everything is a conspiracy, but why not question the official story, especially when it doesn't look as cut and dry as they claim it to be.
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2013, 11:25:02 AM »
The good news is that they read him his rights, which means he will likely get a public trial.

Whether or not the Judge gags the court is still a question but if this was a set up it's going to become pretty obvious.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2013, 01:06:49 PM »
The 'Craft' guys I thought are operators (unsure if current duty or hired) and probably a fixture at most major events like the Boston Marathon for security since 9-11. If you pay enough attention, you'll see similar at other events. This is from my limited knowledge of such things, maybe someone else can confirm or deny my ramblings?

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2013, 07:08:57 PM »
The 'Craft' guys I thought are operators (unsure if current duty or hired) and probably a fixture at most major events like the Boston Marathon for security since 9-11. If you pay enough attention, you'll see similar at other events. This is from my limited knowledge of such things, maybe someone else can confirm or deny my ramblings?
Well if they are there to prevent or respond to such incidents, why were they just standing around their vehicle after they went off?
Han shot first!

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2013, 07:21:52 PM »
Some folks here seem to be glossing over the fact that the shredded backpack looks nothing like the backpack that the suspect was wearing, but looks very much like the backpack one of the Craft guys was wearing.

[sarcasm]
Oops, never mind, nothing to see there, move along!  I've got to learn to quit "seeing things" like one of those conspiracy nuts.
[/end sarcasm]
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 07:28:35 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2013, 12:25:28 PM »
Well if they are there to prevent or respond to such incidents, why were they just standing around their vehicle after they went off?
Who knows what their orders are if an incident happens? Did the situation really need non-uniformed security running around the panic of a post-blast scene, when there was an immediate uniform response?