Author Topic: another shooting  (Read 2528 times)

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
Re: another shooting
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2013, 08:13:10 PM »
@ OONW
There's nothing to see here... move along now.   ???  ::)
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2013, 09:26:42 PM »
I wish someone can answer my question...Was the shooting done with a AR rifle or just two handguns????? Weeks after the event I am reading two different stories. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2013, 09:45:00 PM »
I wish someone can answer my question...Was the shooting done with a AR rifle or just two handguns????? Weeks after the event I am reading two different stories.
Well, the best answer I can come up with is:

"We have always been at war with east-asia... We have never been at war with east-asia..."  ~  G. Orwell's [1984]
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 09:54:43 PM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2013, 03:49:41 AM »
The only reports I can find saying that the AR was not used in the massacre refer to an NBC news report that isn't linked and I can find any evidence of.  All of the "legit" news is reporting that a shotgun was found in the trunk of the car, he shot through glass on a locked door to get in to the school and used the AR for the massacre, the Glock on himself. 

Honestly it shouldn't matter what the weapon was, it was the defective human operator that's to blame and I think that clambering around trying to argue that it wasn't an AR just lends validity to this ridiculous witch hunt.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2013, 09:34:51 PM »
I am sorry TGirl but I have to adamantly disagree with you!  Even the coroner said on national television that ALL THE WOUNDS WERE CREATED BY A RIFLE.  If all the kid Lanza had on him were pistols then how the hell did he kill all those people with a rifle? 

Why was the principle, who was supposedly shot in the attack quoted by a newspaper in the aftermath regarding the shooting?

Why were there reports of a second shooter, including from witnesses that say police walking a man out of the nearby woods in handcuffs?  And why have we heard nothing more about this?

Why is it that people are using pictures of children not even involved to garner online support and sympathy "for the dead"?

Why do they have people who are actors coming in and portraying themselves as affected parents?

Why is it, again, that they jump to demonizing and proclaiming that he used an "evil AR" when the weapon that was pulled from the trunk of the car is CLEARLY an AK style platform?

And finally........

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY QUESTIONS AND PIECES OF THE PUZZLE THAT CANNOT FIT TOGETHER NO MATTER HOW THEY TRY TO MAKE IT WORK???

The truth is out there and it will scare the S*** out of you, but you need to ask the questions to be free.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2013, 09:40:25 PM »
I read the Wikipedia article on the Sandy Hook massacre. It's a very detailed account but trust it at your own disgression. It says he killed his mother in the bed with a Marlin 60 and the chieldren with a Bushmaster.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: January 04, 2013, 08:15:15 AM »
Something doesn't sound right here!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #57 on: January 04, 2013, 04:40:32 PM »
Honestly it shouldn't matter what the weapon was, it was the defective human operator that's to blame and I think that clambering around trying to argue that it wasn't an AR just lends validity to this ridiculous witch hunt.

Agreed, If we start caring what guns were used then they actually have an argument. The bottom line is, there werent ENOUGH guns in this story.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #58 on: January 04, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
this from Mosby. no link. no proof. i don't know where he got this from...
http://mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2013/01/03/no-title/
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2013, 05:59:05 PM »
Everything I see reported lists the AR and 2 pistols as weapons on the assailant in the school.  The coroner said the bullet wounds in all of the victims were from a rifle, which seems logical to me and, as stated before, is not a concern of mine either way.  I'm not getting wrapped up in the details because none of it changes the fact that I should have the right to own anything and do anything I want, as long as my actions are not impeding on anyone else's right to do the same. 

Not only do I disagree with taking part in the discussion of what guns were used because I don't see that as a valid part of this debate, but I also see the lid breaking off of pandora's box if people try to argue that the bushmaster wasn't the murder weapon, that just opens us up for more discussion about the evils of other guns, not just "assault" rifles. 
Don't shoot yourselves in the foot with your pistols while grabbing for your rifles, men  [url=http://yoursmiles.org/p-m   
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2013, 07:01:12 PM »
Yeah i understand the attempt to pull the plug on people using the shooting as a way to ban guns like the ones used by saying X gun wasnt used so now whats your point. But i agree it dosent matter what was used. We cant get caught up playing their game. If we do that were trying to have a logical debate with a parrot that just says "Ban assault weapons" no matter what you say.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2013, 09:46:37 PM »
But it is a valid point to make and we need to be prepared to answer if the question does arise in a debate. "Why did the killer use the Bushmaster and not the pistols, shotgun, or world war 2 rifle?" What do we say to that? It's tempting to just say, "Because the Ar15 is a more efficient and easier way to commit mass murder". And this is of course the right answer but then we will be in a trap. We can't just ignore it because then we will be just as bad.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2013, 10:34:27 AM »
But it is a valid point to make and we need to be prepared to answer if the question does arise in a debate. "Why did the killer use the Bushmaster and not the pistols, shotgun, or world war 2 rifle?" What do we say to that? It's tempting to just say, "Because the Ar15 is a more efficient and easier way to commit mass murder". And this is of course the right answer but then we will be in a trap. We can't just ignore it because then we will be just as bad.

well yes thats correct. It was used because it the most efficient tool for killing. If were unable to make the point that for that reason it should be more readily available to the good guys. Then we dont have a leg to stand on. If someone thinks that more good people with the best bad guy stopping tools is unacceptable  then just walk away. Youll never convince them.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2013, 04:07:44 PM »
If anyone asks you to be interviewed on this subject, Grudgie, please decline.  I understand your point, but I disagree with your answer.  You'd make a great GOP candidate though-- open mouth, insert foot  ;D 

In any other murder case, the investigators are the only ones asking that question, "why that particular murder weapon?", while the public simply asks "why did he kill them?".  For your particular question, it is a trap because everyone knows the answer and the question is loaded, but my answer would be "because the AR is a high capacity rifle that fires high powered rounds with minimal recoil and allows for better operator control, same reason it's my home defense weapon.  It was the superior weapon of the choices he had, I emphasize the choices he had, it was his choice, his decision to use this tool for evil ". 

This is a completely reasonable answer when comparing a machete to a butter knife, or a baseball bat versus a cricket paddle, or a stone statue versus a plastic figurine, etc... but because of the underlying political agenda, this answer leads to the discussion of removing that choice.  Using the example I just gave of other potential murder weapons, the other side will automatically come at me with, "the other items are purposed for tasks other than killing, but an assault rifle is a killing tool and nothing more", to which I say, "there's no difference between these items, none of them were manufactured for the purpose of killing innocent, unarmed people."

They do not want to engage us in a debate, they want to deny us the opportunity to speak and be listened to, telling us we don't have answers after we answered their questions, just like the Pratt/Morgan interview.  They want to break our composure so the world can see, and live in fear of, all of the trigger happy hotheads that own these efficient killing machines, and it's up to us to stand our ground while not engaging in this illogical, unreasonable fight.  We must emphasize that an AR is not a killing machine, a machine can complete a task without human input at every step, an AR is a tool that requires a thinking accountable human to operate it. 

Given these definitions I laid out, I wonder if Barry considers his drones to be machines or tools? 
Winston Churchill

Robert Frost

John Wayne

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2013, 04:56:38 PM »
I get tired of all this crap they put forward about AR15's, AK's, and such. Since they have also been used to defend property (such as in N.O. during Katrina), individuals lives, and we may need them to defend ourselves against a tyrannical government. When they address these firearms as "Assault Weapons", I refer to them as "Defense Weapons". When the subject comes up in little groups, or whatever, about these nasty "Assault Weapons", start referring to them as "Defense Weapons". I started just saying things like, "Yeah, old Feinstein is trying to take away our Defense weapons again", or "I see Illinois is trying to pass another law against our Defense weapons". We shouldn't perpetuate the term "Assault Weapons". It only feeds their argument.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2013, 07:27:27 PM »
Although semantics hj, I agree.

cornkiller1

« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2013, 10:24:13 PM »
Doesn't really matter what weapon was used.

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2013, 07:14:11 PM »
The point of disputing the official story against all of the evidence thus far is not to argue which gun is more evil but to simply show that the official story holds water like a cheap fast food napkin: it only goes so far till it falls apart.

We must emphasize that an AR is not a killing machine, a machine can complete a task without human input at every step, an AR is a tool that requires a thinking accountable human to operate it.

Or a drugged out, manipulated shell of one anyway...
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2013, 09:25:35 PM »
http://newtownbee.com/News/2012-12-27__14-58-27/Police%20Union%20Seeks%20Funding%20For%20Trauma%20Treatment

A man with a gun who was spotted in the woods near the school on the day of the incident was an off-duty tactical squad police officer from another town, according to the source.

WTF???  :o ;)
Han shot first!

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2013, 10:05:57 PM »
Yup I saw this earlier today and posted on my FB account. As expected the libs went NUTZ!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2013, 11:08:12 PM »
I've been seeing that link, but is there any other confirmation that the nutcase didn't use an AR?

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2013, 11:42:30 PM »
Hopefully this isn't a repost

The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi