Author Topic: Germany Wants Their Gold Back Fron the Fed  (Read 320 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Germany Wants Their Gold Back Fron the Fed
« on: January 17, 2013, 11:45:21 AM »
I thought I had posted this yesterday but apparently I didn?t.

In a nutshell: Germany wants 50% of their gold back from the Federal Reserve in NYC. Germany's gold was moved out of Germany during the ?Cold War? to keep it from the Soviets if attacked.

?Bundesbank to pull gold from New York and Paris in watershed moment
Germany?s Bundesbank is to repatriate gold reserves held abroad to tighten control and combat currency crises in the future, pulling a chunk of its holdings from New York and all its bullion from Paris??

Why is Germany doing this you ask?Are they fearing a EO collapse? A US collapse? Why?

Then I learned today that the Fed told Germany sure BUT it will take seven years to do so. Why? Is it because there is no gold in the Fed?s vaults? Is it because that the Fed used it as collateral on other projects like funding the military? Or?

?This is just a follow up on my earlier post about how Germany?s Bundesbank repatriation of their gold held by the NY FED (and the Banque de France) could trigger a scramble for the premier precious metal.

Apparently, in today?s deepening digital economy and the space age, it would strangely take 7 years for this process, which only accounts for half of Bundesbank?s claims, to get fulfilled??

http://beforeitsnews.com/financial-markets/2013/01/bundesbanks-gold-repatriation-will-take-seven-years-2493602.html

I keep saying this whole ?gun control noise? is noise and it is a distraction for something more ominous.

What are your thoughts?

Stay tuned?

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
Re: Germany Wants Their Gold Back Fron the Fed
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 12:49:58 PM »
Anybody got a match?
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 02:55:11 PM »
they will have to go to china to get it.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »
they will have to go to china to get it.

yep...