Author Topic: 2012 Presidential Elections, Did you vote?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
2012 Presidential Elections, Did you vote?
« on: October 29, 2012, 01:21:17 PM »
SP'ers, post here when you vote, either early or day off and any impressions of the day.

Just finished early voting in my small rural town in Wisconsin. Nothing irregular to report. Civic duty done, now get all those damn ads off my tv and internets.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: 2012 Presidential Elections, Did you vote?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 02:44:30 PM »
LOL Crudos!!!

I am pretty lucky in that I live in a state that hasn't voted Republican since 1980. So most campaigns are not wasting money on local ads.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
Romney's got my State, so they aren't doing a whole lot of ads here either.  Thank God.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 09:50:09 AM »
I voted not to vote. And that vote actually counts lol.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 11:42:31 AM »
I voted not to vote. And that vote actually counts lol.
lol Ken!

Is that vote counted by a electronic voting machine? If so, your gonna break it.  ;D

CrookedSights

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 09:22:47 PM »
Missed the deadline to register last month... again  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at But I did get a date with the cute checkout girl at Gander Mountain. That counts right?

Offline Grudgie

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »
I voted today. I was the only one there. When I walked out an old man came in announcing his desire to sell his vote.

I voted for Johnson. If I lived in a swing state I would have voted Romney.

CrystalHunter1989

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2012, 09:53:19 PM »
I absentee voted in October. Romney won my state.

Offline technique

• Death-Merchant
  • Senior Prepper
    • Paleo Prepper
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 10:11:55 PM »
Missed the deadline to register last month... again  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at But I did get a date with the cute checkout girl at Gander Mountain. That counts right?

You could have done a provisional ballot on the spot. Here, they register you on site.

I Voted.
Follow me on Instagram - technique408

Offline Outonowhere

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 10:16:25 PM »
I voted for Liberty and for Good, not for either evil.  And since Johnson's name was stripped from the ballot here in OK that means I refused to vote and give legitimacy to the corrupt system that offers you more illusion than results.
"A GREAT CONTRADICTION IS THE BELIEF IN STATES RIGHTS WHILE NOT SUPPORTING THE RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL."  - Me
Han shot first!

CrookedSights

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 11:31:10 PM »
Tech, I just looked it up and at least in my state you have to have been registered before hand.

Alex1992

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 11:38:35 PM »
This was my first election ever. When I got there I knew who I was gonna vote for but let me tell you I was sweating and shaking in and out. I'm not gonna say who I voted for but I will say this may God damn you to hell Obama and Romney.

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2012, 11:42:38 PM »
I'm not gonna say who I voted for but I will say this may God damn you to hell Obama and Romney.

Vermin Supreme ha?
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2012, 11:54:38 PM »
I'm not gonna say who I voted for but I will say this may God damn you to hell Obama and Romney.

Vermin Supreme ha?

I really liked his free pony for every american policy!! He was much better than the 2 clowns running!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2012, 01:23:13 AM »
Voted for Johnson. In Cali so voted against incumbents which were All Dems. Im just pleased with a split congress. Not gonna stress over gun control especially if Romney had won. The gop prolly would have less vocal opponents to a Rep. president.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2012, 02:14:08 AM »
The wife and I went up to the Indian Pueblo and voted there. Never gonna vote in America again :o

No line at all and a free bowl of posole!

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2012, 03:46:37 AM »
Ron Paul
Gary Johnson
Till freedom or death!

Took me about 10 seconds and everyone looked at me weird. But IDGAF!
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2012, 08:09:49 AM »
Voted, and disappointed with the outcome.

I fear that the country is doomed. What the US Congress is able to stop, Barry will do a go around with Executive Orders.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2012, 12:00:15 PM »
i filled out a ballot then i threw it in the trash and in the middle of the night i burned the trash and buried the ashes

this way i feel like i voted too  :))
Bursting bubbles since 2013

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2012, 12:25:48 PM »

I fear that the country is doomed. What the US Congress is able to stop, Barry will do a go around with Executive Orders.

Ditto!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2012, 12:43:58 PM »

I saw on a Facebook page, asking now what, in reference to last nights election result. You do what we all should be doing everyday regardless of who is President... make yours and the lives around you better, build community, help your family, friends, neighbors, and those less fortunate than yourself. Work and play hard. Cooperation and compromise are not evil concepts, and neither are views that don't match up with your own. We are all in this life together, the good, the bad, like it or not, leave the whining at the door. Life goes on, so start marching.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »

I saw on a Facebook page, asking now what, in reference to last nights election result. You do what we all should be doing everyday regardless of who is President... make yours and the lives around you better, build community, help your family, friends, neighbors, and those less fortunate than yourself. Work and play hard. Cooperation and compromise are not evil concepts, and neither are views that don't match up with your own. We are all in this life together, the good, the bad, like it or not, leave the whining at the door. Life goes on, so start marching.

I agree with you on a lot of matters, but not this one. I've been marching, helping and compromising. It's all about me and mine now. Gotta get to work. Have a good day!

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2012, 12:58:43 PM »

I agree with you on a lot of matters, but not this one. I've been marching, helping and compromising. It's all about me and mine now. Gotta get to work. Have a good day!
Gotta do what you gotta do bro. Take care and live the hell out of the day.  :)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2012, 01:04:45 PM »
I think the thing that really bothers me is we are moving at such a quick pace away from our Constitution...Our founding fathers vision. The country will survive however our Constitution will not.

Many of you will write that it has been going on for the past 15 years or so...Yes you would be right however Barry has been given the perceived mandate to proceed and accelerate.

Remember that Barry only won by 2-3 points. There is another 49% (48% Romney 1% Johnson) or 55 Million people who did not give him that mandate.

Things should get interesting...Stay tuned.  [url=http://www.freesmileys.or

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2012, 01:16:53 PM »
I agree with all of you.  We don't know how things are gonna go, so start marching is solid advice.  If you encounter a big enough roadblock, that's when you stop and return fire on the appropriate targets.  As long as people are still relying on  bumper-stickers to convey agitation, and re-electing the schmucks that are causing it, we are not yet to a breaking point.  I'm not saying that we're far-off from it, but I wouldn't be surprised if we weren't having the same conversation 4 years from now, just with a little hotter fire under our asses and less money in our pockets.  It also wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be the tipping point and things go down hill quickly.

We can speculate, but none of us know- that's why we prepare. 
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne