Author Topic: Call me cold hearted...  (Read 1382 times)

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
Re: Call me cold hearted...
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »
I admit, the idea and the act, is NOT FUNNY. I initially thought that it was simply not well thought out by this individual and his unexplainable reasoning was the funny part, in that it was mindless. Also, to be specific, the context of him telling his family goodbye and going into the bathroom in a full suit, to commit suicide while his family simply stood by, was something out of a Family Guy episode, therefore seeming humorous to me.

Obviously, suicide is tragic and devastating. 
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline papabear

• Prepper Apprentice
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 01:08:07 PM »
I agree with points on both sides however I also believe that a simple post has stirred up some negative emotions based on ignorance, mild racisim, and geographical bias. The 1st amendment wasn't for being popular it was set up to allow all people's opinions to be heard however some take it too far and piss off others, while I dont agree with some of the more dumb ass comments you have the right to say and believe as you wish, I think it's safe to say we can agree to disagree about some things however this type of infighting is what's turning people off to this site and the movement as a whole. We are all supposed to be brothers with a similar ideology and brothers do fight however we can't let petty arguments break apart this movement anymore than it has already fractured. My beliefs are my own unless someone asks for them I'll keep it to myself since I'm only one man and my opinions don't really matter over all.
When you look death in the eyes one too many times, the fast pace of life and the little things that you thought were important aren't really that big a deal.

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 01:17:58 PM »
You guys didn't get a warning because of you stance on immigration or because your opinion differed from mine. You were being cold hearted, like I said Joaquin Luna's parents lost a son and his siblings lost a brother.

I will argue with you all day and night about the immigration issue or any other issue. You can be of the wrong opinion all you want but I will not abide poor morality.

Ghost

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 01:24:29 PM »
Kid was standing up for what he believed in. And he gave HIS LIFE for his cause. Much more that most of you guys would ever do.

Sad that his family had to lose him, but the kid had balls to say "hey, this is what I believe in, and I want to make a change". Sure, he could of done something like a petition or strike, whatever, but would that of made news? He wanted it known, so he took his own life in support for his cause.