Author Topic: The Economy  (Read 308 times)

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
The Economy
« on: September 03, 2022, 01:12:52 PM »
The news media always mentions tidbits of info regarding the Economy but they never tell the whole story. I follow a lot of the Economic/Investor Gurus on You Tube. Just so you'll know. The Gurus are saying that the Crash is not coming. It is already here but nobody wants to actually say it. Now, my take on this is, we are about to have to deal with absolute mayhem. Those who haven't prepared for it will starve and those who have prepared for it will face government persecution and possible confiscation. The new Monetary System that is coming is going to be a Bitch to deal with. :facepalm:

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: The Economy
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 12:02:43 AM »
I'm really getting on the edge of my seat as it regards the coming economic collapse. Everyday, I'm seeing more and more videos that say, "Get your money out of the bank". Well, that might be true and I do plan to reduce even more of my money that's in the bank but then I keep seeing and hearing more and more about how worthless our cash will be right around the corner. I find these people to be credible because the BRICS thing is getting real and those countries are planning to present the world with a GOLD BACKED CURRANCY. When that happens and if we don't go back to a GOLD BACKED CURRENCY, our Dollars will be worth less than toilet paper. The major US banks have been loading up on physical Gold and Silver for at least 10 years and guess who will be sitting in the cat birds seat when the SHTF. Yep, the big banks. The US will be forced to go back to a Gold Backed Currency or die. I watched a video on how much Precious metals a person has and what percent they are in by how much they hold. I was amazed that I was in the 1% catagory even though I really don't have a ton of Silver. That means the average citizen is royally screwed. Now, as to Cryptos, I don't like to pee on somebody elses parade but what I'm seeing in that market frankly scares the shit out of me. At one point I considered buying a bit of cryptos and I'm glad I didn't. I fear that crypto holders are going to get a massive screwing in the near future. The other day, the wife said, "If you put any more food supplies on that kitchen table I'm not going to have any room to use it". Today, I told the wife that I am very sympathetic to her concerns about the table but with what is happening right now, I'm glad that we have that problem because we're going to need that stuff. I've started loading that table up with supplies because Hell is right around the corner and we're going to need all that crap. OK, I'm not just using the kitchen table to store supplies but all the space under the beds, in the closets, and all those storage boxes piled up to the ceiling in the bedroom leaves me no other choice. I refuse to store that stuff out in the storage sheds in the heat of summer and the freezing cold of winter. The storage sheds are loaded with Tools, Camping Supplies, Tarps, Small propane bottles for propane cooking stoves and heaters, Gasoline and Kerosine, and gazillion other things that we are going to need when things go bad. I've been buying a lot of dual band two way radios and everytime I buy them I tell myself that I'm an idiot but right now I'm not so sure that I'm an idiot because those radios are going to be worth their weight in gold when the SHTF. I'm thinking that all of us Preppers need to start acting like idiots and buy more stuff than we need. I went to the store today and bought a few things and I nearly pissed myself when I saw that one small frozen spaghetti diner for one person had jumped from $3 to $5 in less than 30 days. Damn! last year it was about $1.50.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 12:05:18 AM by pkveazey »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: The Economy
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2022, 08:42:38 AM »
Good stuff PKv.

One thing I have noticed at the grocery store is a lack of customers. We typically do our grocery shopping Sunday morning at a specific time. Oh I would say that looking back over the past three or four Sundays the store has been about 50% less full of shoppers.

This could be caused by many things however, in past years, I never saw this during this time of year.

I wonder if folks are shopping less because they have less or more and more folks are going back to church. I know that our church has seen a 20% increase in attendance this year.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.