Author Topic: He's In  (Read 327 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
He's In
« on: November 15, 2022, 10:08:31 PM »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: He's In
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 11:51:56 PM »
So, who's going to be the VP candidate?  Tulsi?

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 12:27:51 AM »
Can't see it. She disagrees with a lot of his policies and doesn't seem to care much for his style.  If its a female VP candidate my guess it'll probably be Niki Haley. Male? Still a toss up hopefully not de Santis or Abbott-  they need to keep their distance from a Trump run to better their chances in 2028.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2022, 09:49:33 AM »
Like Trump or hate him, I am open for him to run for the GOP Presidential candidate.

We are blessed to have some solid folks like, DeSantis, Cruz, Cotton, to name a few. Who do the DEM's have? Biden, Harris, Newsom?

I watched his whole speech and thought he was very measured in what he said. There was no bomb throwing at all. It should be an interesting 24-months or so.

The bigger question than his running mate is...When will Garland's DOJ department arrest him?

:popcorn:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2022, 06:12:54 PM »
Like Trump or hate him, I am open for him to run for the GOP Presidential candidate.

We are blessed to have some solid folks like, DeSantis, Cruz, Cotton, to name a few. Who do the DEM's have? Biden, Harris, Newsom?

I watched his whole speech and thought he was very measured in what he said. There was no bomb throwing at all. It should be an interesting 24-months or so.

The bigger question than his running mate is...When will Garland's DOJ department arrest him?

:popcorn:

DeSantis is the only one I see as having a chance.

Cruz, Cotton and the rest are all establishment scum with a big bark and zero bite.
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2022, 10:16:17 PM »
I could be 100% wrong because I've been wrong before but I think Trump is playing games with the Democrats. He might actually run because the Democrats have caused him so much pain but the on the other hand he might not run for the exact same reason. My personal feeling is that he is going to play them along right up to the last minute and then tell them that he is not going to run and that he has been playing them along just to keep them off the actual person that is going to run. If I was Trump, I would tell them that they have totally destroyed our country and they don't deserve him as their leader. Personally, I wouldn't want Trump as a friend because he's too callus. The thing that makes him look good is just how awful the other side is. When you compare Trump to Biden, then Trump looks like a saint.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 08:30:01 AM »
Good discussion gentlemen. Where are the ladies?

I have mentioned this before. Trump is just like a CEO that I had once.

The man was a mover and shaker and if you gave him 100% loyalty, you could ride his coat tails to wealth. He was callus and at times insulting while at work. Outside of work, he was a hoot and a lot of fun.

He was a great motivator and often a pain in the ass because he expected more than you thought you could give.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.