Author Topic: Rand Paul on S.1867  (Read 515 times)

Offline Skippy00004

• Committed prepper
Rand Paul on S.1867
« on: November 30, 2011, 01:19:52 AM »

And him on Freedom Watch: http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1301583423001/
Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain...

"I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence." --Mahatma Ghandi

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Rand Paul on S.1867
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 09:00:13 AM »
I wrote this letter and sent via e-mail to my two US Senators. Please feel to use this as a template and send TODAY to your Senator's. I know that some of you folks think this is a waste of time as your Representatives in congress will do what they want to do. Hey you have to do something! Sitting on the couch is not n option! 

Karen and John XXXXX
XXXX Drive
XXXXXX XX XXXXX

Honorable XXX XXXXX
728 Hart Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510

November 30, 2011

Dear Senator XXX;

This letter is to express my non-support for US S. 1867 ? National Defense Authorization Act bill [112th Congress]. As drafted by Senator Carl Levin and Senator John McCain

My wife and I feel that this legislation is a direct assault on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights and if you vote in favor of this Bill in its present form, you will be in violation of your oath of the office and that will not go unnoticed.

Benjamin Franklin said, ?They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.? This struggle we find ourselves in now with Islamic Terrorism is not to be used as justification to tear our democracy asunder.

Karen and I are relying on you to protect our inviolate foundation tenets and God Given Rights as found in the United States Bill of Rights by voting no on S.1867.

Sincerely,
Karen and John XXXXX 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.