Author Topic: Obama 2012: Time to Embrace the Suck, Obamney 2012!  (Read 507 times)

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
Obama 2012: Time to Embrace the Suck, Obamney 2012!
« on: February 13, 2012, 12:28:30 PM »
I saw this and died laughing.  They did a good job on this picture.

Time to embrace the horror.

If someone can point out in comments a sound rationale behind anything other than the following three tactics:

1) Abstention,

2) Protest vote for Ron Paul, or

3) Actively engage with the Obama campaign,

I?d listen.

But understand that the likelihood that anyone other than Obamney will be POTUS come January, 2013 is approximately zero.

A friend got a call from the Obama campaign. They ask if he would vote for the Bamster. Instead of the answer you and I might give, he said ?you bet? and went on to praise Obama and asked how he could help Obama get reelected.

They are sending him a package of campaign material worth hundreds: bumper stickers, buttons, street signs. Of course these items are going straight in the trash. Do this times a thousand ? maybe a million times ? and we make a real difference in the Bamster?s ability to finance his campaign.

Thought you might want to get in too. If you do, pass this idea round to folks you know.

Get the Obama campaign to spend as much as you can.

Much more here at the link:  http://westernrifleshooters.wordpress.com/2012/02/13/obama-2012-time-to-embrace-the-horror/#comments

Offline mountainredneck2051

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Obama 2012: Time to Embrace the Suck, Obamney 2012!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 01:15:53 PM »
my gun club did that, they are now selling the posters and shit as targets for people to shoot at
Bursting bubbles since 2013

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 01:25:01 PM »
I LOVE IT! OK that's what I will do. Get as many Obama bumper stickers and hit the local Stop Signs...I love it!
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 02:27:50 PM »
I LOVE IT! OK that's what I will do. Get as many Obama bumper stickers and hit the local Stop Signs...I love it!

I thought it was a great idea as well.  Get Obama and his minions to send you as many Obama stickers, that his campaign paid for, so its no cost to you besides time, and stick all of them under every STOP sign in your AO!  GENIUS!

Not only that, get them to send you a bunch of other crap, and throw it in the trash or find out another intelligent way to use it.  Bleed the fuckers dry one paper cut at the time!  Whoo hoo!   

If you don't know what he's talking about, look below:

A friend got a call from the Obama campaign. They ask if he would vote for the Bamster. Instead of the answer you and I might give, he said ?you bet? and went on to praise Obama and asked how he could help Obama get reelected.

They are sending him a package of campaign material worth hundreds: bumper stickers, buttons, street signs. Of course these items are going straight in the trash. Do this times a thousand ? maybe a million times ? and we make a real difference in the Bamster?s ability to finance his campaign......

You and each of your email recipients actually taking the next step and engaging with Team Obama in ?support? of the re-election campaign in your area will further disturb those stooges.

Just imagine if every stop sign in your AO had an ?Obama 2012″ bumper sticker just below the ?STOP? command

[url=http://www.freesmileys.or
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 02:30:52 PM by EJR914 »

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2012, 02:36:36 PM »
I've been stealing Santorum and Romney signs, haven't seen any Obama signs to steal.  :P

If RP doesn't run third party im not voting.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 08:18:36 AM »
I've been stealing Santorum and Romney signs, haven't seen any Obama signs to steal.  :P

If RP doesn't run third party im not voting.

Vote 3rd party anyway.  The way I look at it, if we get a large enough percentage, and the Republicans lose, maybe they will start to get the message.  I doubt it, though.  We're fucked.