Author Topic: Gingrich may be next.  (Read 1643 times)

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
Re: Gingrich may be next.
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 10:54:35 AM »
Newt  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

What a joke. His rehearsed and hypocritical outrage makes it a clear cut decision for me to vote third party.

LOL!  Yeah, I did that third party vote once.  I think it had something to do with that "That sucking you hear is the sound of jobs being sucked out of this country" statement.  Perot would have made a hell of a President.  He was a ball buster.

But alas, when the conservative vote gets split we get something else entirely time and time again.  When I think of what Thompson pulled in SC last time to help out his buddy McCain I get disgusted all over again.  Thompson is one of the reasons we wound up with Obama.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 10:57:15 AM »
I also found this.
Newt Gingrich and David Gergan Both Bohemian Grove Members

That is proof?  Really?  LOL!  Even the people they say attend it don't seem to be very consistent in there attendance.  I'd have to say I'm a little skeptical of this.

I've seen a picture of you looking like a trick or treater.  But that's not what it was.  It was devil worshiping attire for a special indoctrination ceremony for the Bohemian Grove. .......................   Do you see what I mean?

Please read my full post man. I even said I was sceptical.
I don't trust RT that much either.

shit i trust RT before ill trust CNN, Fox, MSNBC or any other similars...
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 11:07:41 AM »
I am not agitated one bit on your opinion, Sledge. You are correct when you say that opinions aren't easily swayed on the forum. And I don't think Ron Paul is the answer.....he simply a part, a cog in the machine. IF AMERICA WANTS CHANGE, IT STARTS WITH EVERY SINGLE INDIVIDUAL! PERIOD! I think what Ron did say last night considering repealing Obamacare reflects the issue, which is we have to have more support from the House and the Senate to get anything accomplished no matter the President.

No matter how you vote though, I think the majority on this forum would agree on the principles and morals. Overall, the character of the individual is what I look for.
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 11:31:32 AM »
This is probably going to be my last post on Gingrich.  I can hear all of the "Oh No's!  Say it isn't true!"   :)

I know Newt isn't perfect, none of them are.  He has a lot of baggage and has a unique ability(read talent)  to piss people off.

The reason I like Newt in spite of all of his issues is that he is a ball buster.   And the left hates his guts because he terrifies them because they know he will shred Obama.  They also know he will shred all of their precious programs and the power base (unions, education, activist judiciary), they've been building.

After 8 years (Bush 2nd term/Obama) of shaking my head and pounding it against the wall while watching what the government has been doing.   I am ready to have 4-8 years of entertainment on the evening news that I can laugh about and get excited about.  I want to turn on the evening news and see fireworks.  I want to see the progressives screaming at the tv and agonizing over what the President and Congress are doing to reverse their advances that have screwed our country over.

Newt will stick in their craw the same way Obama has stuck in mine.

I want to see on the evening news where Van Jones has thrown himself in front of a bus because he just couldn't take it anymore.

Newt is an asshole.  Newt is a SOB.   Go Newt Go! 

Get ready progressives, your worst nightmare is going to move into the White House and put your precious country killing agenda under his heel and dance the twist on it.

I can't wait to watch me some tv while dancing around the living room singing, "That's the way, uh huh, I like it.  Uh huh,  Uh huh!"    :) 

KC & The Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It) [HQ with lyrics]
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:40:56 AM by sledge »

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 11:41:01 AM »
To hell with Newt and his progressive, globalist bullshit!   Fuck that arrogant bastard!  Fuck him where the sun don't shine!  Fuck him up the ass with a 6-foot long disease encrusted dildo! 

P.S.  Maybe I shouldn't drink tequila in the middle of the day. >:D
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »
To hell with Newt and his progressive, globalist bullshit!   Fuck that arrogant bastard!  Fuck him where the sun don't shine!  Fuck him up the ass with a 6-foot disease encrusted dildo! 

IDK Special K,  sounds like you might have a romantic interest in Newt.   LOL!  Stand in line.  By my calculations he'll be ditching his current love interest in about 3 years.   :)

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2012, 11:44:53 AM »
To hell with Newt and his progressive, globalist bullshit!   Fuck that arrogant bastard!  Fuck him where the sun don't shine!  Fuck him up the ass with a 6-foot disease encrusted dildo! 

IDK Special K,  sounds like you might have a romantic interest in Newt.   LOL!  Stand in line.  By my calculations he'll be ditching his current love interest in about 3 years.   :)
LMAO!!!
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 11:49:30 AM »

LMAO!!!

God F!@king Damnit!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:59:10 AM by special-k »
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2012, 12:05:11 PM »

LMAO!!!

God F!@king Damnit!

LOL!  LOL!  LOL!  That  was funny Sp.k !  LOL!

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2012, 10:41:38 PM »
Chuck Norris Endorses Newt Gingrich

http://patdollard.com/2012/01/chuck-norris-endorses-newt-gingrich/

Another interesting article. 

Scared Of Gingrich, Romney Indicates He?s Pulling Out Of Florida Debates

http://patdollard.com/2012/01/scared-of-gingrich-romney-indicates-hes-pulling-out-of-florida-debates/

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2012, 09:52:08 AM »
Sledge,
what is happening with your primary in two weeks (January 31st). Whats the scoop on the street? Are you seeing a lot of hype? Are you sick of political commercials on TV?

It's nice to have a SP reporter on the street reporting the good, bad and ugly.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2012, 02:13:26 PM »
SA@TheDC - Does Newt Gingrich Want the Constitution to 'Die?'

This article sums up my feelings on Gingrich pretty well.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2012, 02:48:23 PM »
I'm always leery of out of context excerpts.  In the majority of cases they are misleading.  I wonder why the author didn't include the entire foreword.  What it said probably didn't fit his objective.

I'm starting to think that Paul supporters are feeling that Gingrich is standing in the way of him getting the nomination.  Which isn't the case.  The only person standing in the way of Dr. Paul getting the nomination is Dr. Paul himself. 

He has the organization, he has the money, he has a substantial following.  His problem is his message and the ability to present it.  If he stuck to talking about the Constitution and domestic policy he would have a chance at the nomination.  His downfall occurs at two levels.  His personal foreign policy, which in fact, isn't mentioned in the Constitution.  And his inability to present his message without sounding a little weird. 

I think his son will be the one that carries his father's message in the coming years.  I also think he will do a much better job of it.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2012, 02:57:15 PM »
His personal foreign policy, which in fact, isn't mentioned in the Constitution.

Seriously Sledge? You're better than that, that's the most ludicrous post you've ever made.
Undeclared wars have nothing to do with the constitution or foreign policy right sledge? [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Im pretty sure the constitution says only Congress has the authority to declare war and our "foreign policy" is based on trucking out taxpayer dollars for constant, undeclared, unconstitutional wars.

Congress has not declared war against any nation since World War II, a span of more than 65 years. Yet since World War II, U.S. troops have been deployed 71 times to 42 countries, with more than 98,000 U.S. dead and more than 279,000 wounded. A declaration of war was not obtained for any of these conflicts.

What the fuck do you mean his foreign policy isn't mentioned in the constitution?

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
His personal foreign policy, which in fact, isn't mentioned in the Constitution.

Seriously Sledge? You're better than that, that's the most ludicrous post you've ever made.
Undeclared wars have nothing to do with the constitution or foreign policy right sledge? [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at

Im pretty sure the constitution says only Congress has the authority to declare war and our "foreign policy" is based on trucking out taxpayer dollars for constant, undeclared, unconstitutional wars.

Congress has not declared war against any nation since World War II, a span of more than 65 years. Yet since World War II, U.S. troops have been deployed 71 times to 42 countries, with more than 98,000 U.S. dead and more than 279,000 wounded. A declaration of war was not obtained for any of these conflicts.

What the fuck do you mean his foreign policy isn't mentioned in the constitution?

I suspected that "only Congress has the authority to declare war" thing would be coming but I was hoping it wouldn't so I wouldn't have to continue on this subject.

You gave a very good listing of actions undertaken without a declaration of war since the end of WWII.  But you didn't give a listing of actions which were undertaken without a declaration of war since 1776.

RS you are correct that the Constitution says that only Congress has the ability to declare war.  It also enables and makes it a responsibility of the President to use the military to act in the defense of the nation and it's citizens without a declaration of war.  In fact, many of those founding fathers who signed the Declaration of Independence and argued over what to include into the Constitution did, as President, use the military in defense of the nation, or it's interests, in this manner on numerous occasions.  As have Presidents ever since.

Indian conflicts, the Barbary Pirates, In China and Japan and the list goes on and on.

Also, the Constitution doesn't support another Paul argument regarding bases oversea's.  They are entirely Constitutional in the defense of the Country and it's citizens.  His stance against those bases come from his personal opinion.  Also, his argument that we mind our own business in regards to other countries and adopt a isolationist stance within the borders of the U.S. is not something that is found in the Constitution.  Again, it's his personal opinion.

I'm not saying that Dr. Paul doesn't have some good ideas.  What I am saying is that you can't wrap everything that comes out of his mouth in the Constitution.  It simply isn't there.

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2012, 01:16:14 AM »
After the final South Carolina results Paul and Santorum both gave the best speeches they have done to date.  Both were impressive for a change.

Gingrich laid out a little more of his agenda in his speech.  Reports are already out that the Republican Establishment will try to submarine Gingrich because they can't control him.  From the comments Rove and Brit Hume were making about Gingrich's victory I'd say that those reports are probably accurate.   

http://patdollard.com/2012/01/gop-strategist-the-establishment-will-ambush-try-to-replace-gingrich/

Because of what Gingrich said in his speech in regards to the Federal Reserve I think odds are he will be assassinated.  That's what happened to JFK when he took on the federal Reserve.