Author Topic: UK Update 16 Sep 22  (Read 187 times)

gadget9901

UK Update 16 Sep 22
« on: September 16, 2022, 03:35:20 AM »
OK....

So the nation is in a period of mourning until the Queens burial on Monday the 19th of Sep.

The new Prime Minister has taken action on the cost of energy to households. Here in the UK the government has Cap on the annual cost of household energy. This was set to rise from ?1971 to ?2500. Then by spring it would rise to ?3549. She has halted any price Cap rises and kept it at ?1971 until Jan 23 at the least.

This is positive news since the fuel andbenergy sector have been posting large profits since the energy crunch started. In 2021 Russia supplied to rhe UK 4% of natural gas, 9% of oil and 27% of coal. So the direct import link to Russia is not huge. Fuel prices have gone down a good bit as of late.

The concern is that much of the rest of Europe is much more reliant on Russia. As time goes on this could impact Europe resolve on sanction on Russia. The whole situation is way to complex and chaotic to allow for any coherent predictions on what will happen.

We in the UK have not as of yet seen large inflation of prices in other sectors of the economy. However I can see how there will be a slow rise in prices until stability returns.

Of interest is that instead of wide scale protests over the cost of living increases. There were a significant amount of small strikes by unions across the economy for pay rises to match the rising cost of living. This was very effective in forcing the government to step in to mitigate cost of living crisis.

Will update as things change over here.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: UK Update 16 Sep 22
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 08:57:52 AM »
Well, I read this morning that Germany today nationalized three Russian oil refineries. I wonder how that will play in Moscow.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/germany-seizes-control-russian-owned-oil-refineries-ahead-looming-eu-deadline

https://nworeport.me/2022/09/12/what-ominous-event-do-they-have-planned-for-september-24th/

Gadget, from afar, I am seeing things heating up in the EU between the government and the people. I do not know if it is the Great Reset, Ukrainian war, or both affecting the continent.

As a side note, I received a email last evening stating that US Troops, primarily artillery divisions, are in the process of moving closer to the Ukraine/Belaruse/Russian border. Mmmmm?

Then we had a German Legislature comment on some big event scheduled for September 24th. The big event would be a 9/11 level drama.

I try to keep an eye on the EU because I strongly believe that they are the canary in the coal mine for North America and other area's around the globe.

Thank you gadget for your reports from across the pond! They are appreciated.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 09:02:07 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 09:50:40 AM »
Yes, I think I recall hearing some guy say once way back its a good thing to have a weather eye across the pond.

Whoever that was, I agree with them.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2022, 09:54:45 AM »

Then we had a German Legislature comment on some big event scheduled for September 24th. The big event would be a 9/11 level drama.

Don't know if you caught the update to that.  Seems we might have a final greatest holiday of all the world.

Nemo

UPDATE:  It seems clear that he misspoke about that date and meant to reference February 24 as reference with the full speech at the bottom of the page using closed caption translation into English.
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.