Author Topic: What To Keep Close ?  (Read 246 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: What To Keep Close ?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2023, 08:42:16 AM »
 :lmfao: the barn door has been open for two years  :facepalm: However only now start watching.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2023, 08:04:13 PM »
What can veterans of the "sandbox" be feeling now?
Never did I expect that we would all have to seriously consider staying strapped, our battle rifle in arms reach at all times.
Getting to see the culture up close and personal, who/what they were fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, did vets come home harboring little tingles of what might come to _their own American_ neighborhood?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2023, 08:51:53 AM »
The USA of yesterday will not be the USA of tomorrow. Everything will change by 2025.

We are at the quickening stage of the new America. It will be up to you and I to shape it when it is born.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2023, 05:05:41 PM »
The USA of yesterday will not be the USA of tomorrow. Everything will change by 2025.

We are at the quickening stage of the new America. It will be up to you and I to shape it when it is born.

:popcorn:

Say a prayer most (at least) of us are still around to see it and capability to discuss it.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Trail Ninja

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 06:04:32 PM »
I can't be the only one that thinks that (southern boarder) is the biggest frik'n no-brainer in the history of frik'n no-brainers.  Maybe I have my tinfoil too tight, but maybe the cost of election fraud includes illegal border crossings by mass numbers of militant terrorists?   :popcorn:
The soup has gotten to thick.  The enemy from within has been working to defeat us for longer than we realized. And now, we are about ready to "reap the rewards."
Sorry for the gloom, but we've got some real weiners  running the show and I just can't believe the position they've put us in. stay frosty ladies and gents.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 06:21:40 PM by Trail Ninja »

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2023, 06:32:24 PM »
Spikes Crusader and USP45.

Platatac peacekeeper rig w 14 mags
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2023, 08:02:29 PM »
"The USA of yesterday will not be the USA of tomorrow. Everything will change by 2025.

We are at the quickening stage of the new America. It will be up to you and I to shape it when it is born."

Every measuring instrument and sensor I possess sez the same thing.

Survivors get a say in the reset - they may be "few in number" but not by such a diminished percentage as the sheeple who will likely die without any understanding of what hit them.

Who but the surviving, armed man or woman will count?   
Surely the current corruptocratic Swamp will have lost all relevance, its power as a guiding force... being fractured and exposed - Le Madame Guillotine having seen to that if my fondest wishes are granted.    ;-)

Offline Trail Ninja

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2023, 03:57:48 PM »
We all know there are Terror Cells in America.  This video opened my eyes as to how sophisticated and well financed they are.  Well armed, well trained, and waiting...

Video:
Matthew Levitt: Hezbollah Terrorist Cells in America - Danger Close with Jack Carr
https://youtu.be/491gJSetfgI?si=j1b6bTFXO4uIory8

Today?s guest is counterterrorism and intelligence expert, Matthew Levitt.

Matthew is a Former-Wexler Fellow at The Washington Institute and the director of its Jeanette and Eli Reinhard Program on Counterterrorism and Intelligence. He previously worked as deputy assistant secretary for intelligence and analysis at the U.S. Department of the Treasury and as a counterterrorism intelligence analyst at the FBI.

He has also held fellowships with the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and with the Center for Cyber and Homeland Security at George Washington University. He is a term member of the Council on Foreign Relations and serves as a member of the international advisory board for both the International Institute for Counter-Terrorism in Israel and the International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research in Singapore. Matthew serves on the advisory board of the Foundation for Defense of Democracies' Center on Sanctions and Illicit Finance and formerly served on the academic advisory board for the Emirati Center for Strategic Studies and Research.

Matthew?s writings on the Middle East, terrorism, illicit finance and sanctions have appeared in publications including The Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Foreign Affairs, and Foreign Policy.

He is the author of Hamas: Politics, Charity, and Terrorism in the Service of Jihad, Negotiating Under Fire: Preserving Peace Talks in the Face of Terror Attacks, and Hezbollah: The Global Footprint of Lebanon's Party of God. He is also the host of the BREAKING HEZBOLLAH'S GOLDEN RULE podcast.

You can follow him on X @Levitt_Matt

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2023, 05:24:17 PM »
I will b very surprised if we have an election next year but if we do I have no doubt its already been rigged in favor of the deepstate candidate.

sleeper cells waking up? My guess is around the election but could be anytime in order to remove more of our Rights.
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2023, 12:20:05 PM »
..." Some are stockpiling weapons and medical supplies in armored bunkers."

And here I thought the idea of a bunker depended on the earth "armoring" it.

Of course, one learns things when they read the likes of "USA Today"
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2023/12/04/doomsday-preppers-and-election-2024-fears/71695426007/ 

No wonder everything is getting harder to find and more expensive!    The Left is in full Prep Mode against the day that Trump is elected, declares himself Dictator AND unleashes Death Squads on his enemies.

Scarlet, Dengue, Trump fever... infection rates remain very high in some cohorts.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2023, 01:54:04 PM »
Ahhhh leftists and their controlled media. 

Their threat profile:

1. Climate change . ( man made...)
2.  Trump

Got it.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2023, 02:29:28 PM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2023, 08:59:35 AM »
Dayum, I was just bringing that article here.  You score a point for beating me to it.

Nemo

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2023, 02:15:42 PM »
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c