Author Topic: WEF- Reduce The World Population By 50% By End Of 2023  (Read 334 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: WEF- Reduce The World Population By 50% By End Of 2023
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2022, 09:17:18 PM »
Kinda short time period, no?
With labor participation rates in the toilet, who will they get to bury the dead?
Have these Elites given in thoughts to the smell?

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2022, 10:23:29 PM »
Figuring low numbers they are talking 3 Billion dead.  Carniverous animals will be well fed.

And I have the same question as Felix.  Who will bury (or burn) the dead.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 02:22:50 AM »
I would imagine the uber-rich would retire to their island retreats with their private guards and hangers-on and not really give a damn who buried who.  The not so uber-rich would retire to their bunkers, with the same entourages, and still not give a damn.  The just plain rich would retire to their estates, maybe with some hangers-on (future serfs).  Everyone else? Eh.  After all, as far as the Green New Deal goes, a lot of fertilizer is good for the planet, right?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2022, 08:42:52 AM »
Saturday, I went down to my very rural supermarket in my town of 800 or so. The store was packed with Memorial Day revelers buying last minute weekend supplies. I was waiting in a long line to check out and I noticed that people were buying groceries first with a debit card then cash. I thought that was odd at first however, as I approached the checker I figured it out. Folks were using SNAP or WIC cards for ,gov allowed foods and then paying cash for the others in their cart.

I made my purchase, jumped into my Exploder, and started my journey home.

On the drive home, as I climbed the mountain to the redoubt, I asked myself, "what will these folks do when the .gov handout stop?"

Many, I am sure, will die of medical reasons brought on by starvation. Many will die of outright starvation. I suspect that the rest will die of lead poisoning. Lead poisoning of a two legged wolf attack variety.

Remember the Deagel Forecast? 70% of the USA population will vanish by 2025.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2022, 08:51:12 AM »
Remember the Deagel Forecast? 70% of the USA population will vanish by 2025.

I was very skeptical of that view when I read it or something similar a while back. 

Now, it seems much more plausible.

Nemo
« Last Edit: May 30, 2022, 06:03:29 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2022, 10:11:30 AM »
We live in a beautiful, rural/coastal area, the caveat being that a large portion of the population has never worked to feed itself. EBT, SNAP and other 'entitlements' have been the fuel for their breeding, criminality and drug use for generations and they indeed believe it is owed by them by working people who HAVE TO pay for these poor life choices.  If the EBT and other extortion rackets stop, I'll expect mob violence for a long period of time, and as D.C. Baltimore and Richmond are reduced to ashes, the city populace who are able to escape will likely come to places like this one, expecting hicks in the sticks to pander to them.  Point being: we 'hicks' will be entirely occupied fending for our own families and likely not have a lot of patience for those who didn't  trink to fix their predicament earlier, before their wards-of-the-State began attacking them. . LP/OPs manned with riflemen unfortunately being necessary. 

Looking out my front window, across farm fields, and out my back windows at prime fishing waters, it's a good place to be and the major proplem being seen as hoards of thieves trying to get their 'entitlements' when DC stops payment.  I am not anticipating bands of marauding Amish to be in those mobs.

Sir John Honeybucket

Remember: the PhD in Gender Studies needs farmers and watermen to stay alive, but the farmer or waterman never needs the PhD in Gender Studies.
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code