Author Topic: UNGRIP  (Read 1051 times)

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
UNGRIP
« on: March 19, 2012, 04:40:20 PM »
so I found this little independent documentary called "UNGRIP" and started watching it. I figured I'd post it up anyway when I was done but at around 18:00 into the film (give or take) they start talking about all people being corporations in the eyes of the government. this stuck out in my mind because I seem to remember a video being posted a long while back either here or on L&L about the same thing. the guy in that video seemed a little "out-there" and the forum membership had mixed reactions.

I'm pretty sure the guy in this documentary is touching on the same thing except he's alot more articulate and doesn't come across as loony. you guys should definitely check this out, it may change the way you see things. or not.. lol, idunno. it's a good film either way.

Independent Film 'UNGRIP' - Full Length Documentary.flv
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: UNGRIP
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 05:28:34 PM »
orrr... wait... is it the same dude from the other video?? anyone who can recall the other video I'm talking about please reply. i don't know where to find it.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Committed prepper
  • Once more into the fray.......
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 11:47:22 PM »
Didn't have time to watch the entire thing, but generally good. It made me think about my two older brothers who left the US. One two years ago, and the other this Jan. I think more times than not we can get ourselves so caught up on titles that we use to indentify ourselves we cause polarization without taking notice of what we have in common. Nationality, race, political party, to me are the big ones now that really divide us. Can you imagine if they didn't? You think we'd have a better government?

It always struck me as an odd thing, why do the young men go to war? They haven't lived their lives, married, had children, or even grandchildren, but yet they go out to die for ideals of old decaying men. Who are more times than not guided by hate, greed, or a delusion of grandeur. Always thought "The leader I'd chose, if I could chose him, would be the one that if war was declared, he'd be the first one on the battlefield and the last one to leave." Maybe that's one of the reasons I look to God and Yashua (Jesus). He drew a line in the sand to fight for his people, and he died for them because of the corrupt Pharisees. He didn't send out his disciples or followers. He went. Anyways, I digressed with a personal rant. Good video bud. Thanks for sharing. 
"You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."
Andrew Jackson

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, 12:12:56 AM »
Didn't have time to watch the entire thing, but generally good. It made me think about my two older brothers who left the US. One two years ago, and the other this Jan. I think more times than not we can get ourselves so caught up on titles that we use to indentify ourselves we cause polarization without taking notice of what we have in common. Nationality, race, political party, to me are the big ones now that really divide us. Can you imagine if they didn't? You think we'd have a better government?

It always struck me as an odd thing, why do the young men go to war? They haven't lived their lives, married, had children, or even grandchildren, but yet they go out to die for ideals of old decaying men. Who are more times than not guided by hate, greed, or a delusion of grandeur. Always thought "The leader I'd chose, if I could chose him, would be the one that if war was declared, he'd be the first one on the battlefield and the last one to leave." Maybe that's one of the reasons I look to God and Yashua (Jesus). He drew a line in the sand to fight for his people, and he died for them because of the corrupt Pharisees. He didn't send out his disciples or followers. He went. Anyways, I digressed with a personal rant. Good video bud. Thanks for sharing.

watch the whole thing.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Committed prepper
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2012, 12:52:26 AM »

watch the whole thing.

[img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at Ok mom. When I've got time after I do my chores.
Andrew Jackson

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 11:01:50 AM »

watch the whole thing.

[img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at Ok mom. When I've got time after I do my chores.

:))  You guys are so awesome to wake up to in the morning. If it wasn't for some of the things I see & learn here I would never come back.

Thanks for the Lol of the day you two.  [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline EJR914

• Hardcore Prepper
    • EJR914 Youtube Page
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2012, 12:05:48 PM »
No, that doesn't appear to be the same guy as the video that I posted back on LNL.

Offline WhiteWolf

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
.......Ok, was there something you were wanting me to learn or say? I mean aside from the obvious post-modern rhetoric that I could sleep through it was generally good like I said. Though, much of it being things I already have heard, read, or believe already just in a religious perspective that took root years ago.
Andrew Jackson