Author Topic: U.S. Patten - Anonymously Selecting Subjects For Treatment Against Covid-19  (Read 301 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Jeffrey Prather shared with me this morning this PDF (Attached Below) which is an approved U.S. Patten for METHODS AND SYSTEMS OF PRIORITIZING TREATMENTS , VACCINATION , TESTING AND / OR ACTIVITIES WHILE PROTECTING THE
PRIVACY OF INDIVIDUALS
as of August 31, 2021.

Abstract...

System and methods for anonymously selecting subjects for treatment against an infectious disease caused by a pathogen. The system comprises a plurality of electronic devices comprising instructions to generate an ID and , when in
proximity of another such electronic device , one or both electronic devices transmit / receive the ID to / from the other
electronic device . Then , a score is generated based on a plurality of such received IDs . Additionally , based on infor-
mation received from a server , relevant treatment instructions are displayed to the subjects based on the received
information and the score . The server comprises instructions for sending to the plurality of electronic devices the infor-
mation to be displayed with the relevant treatment instructions , additionally the server and / or the electronic devices
comprise instructions to generate a prediction of likelihood of a subject transmitting the pathogen , based on the score of
the subject .

Do you think this is crazy?

http://unchainedpreppers.com/forum/general-discussion/sweden-embraces-vaxx-passport-chip/

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
The latest poop in the people who took the jab. There has been a massive increase in SHINGLES to those who took the Jab. I know that a lotof you took the jab but youn were never told what to expect. Sorry about that but now there has been a large increase in bthe cases of SHIUNGLES in people under 50 years old. That is very unusual. Shingles doesn't usually effect people inn that youg of an age group. I'm so glad that I didn't trust the propaganda and when I coaught it, it was just extreme weakness, Vertigo, and everything tasted bitter. After effects were brain fog and the vertigo finally eased off so it is noiw rare. I'm now supposed to have natural immunity and if I catch it again, it  should be a very mild case.

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
Not surprised there's a patent for a human chip like that. It's been planned and trialed on animals for decades.  Essentially, it's all about control.

I read the same re: shingles; a significant rise in reported cases that may be linked to the covid vaccines. The piece I read indicated the drug companies considered it an unknown/unanticipated side effect of the vaccines- which, IMHO, is why no one should ever rush a vaccine into production without years of testing, and absolutely the reason I refused it.

For anyone not familiar with shingles, the disease is the result of a virus reactivation (flare up) in people exposed to the varicella-zoster (chicken pox) virus.  Simply put, it lies dormant after a case of chicken pox in the nerve clusters in various parts of the body and flare ups are usually the result of stress (which can be of any type). According to what I learned way back in nursing school it is more likely to appear in people who were exposed to the virus but had a "light" case of chicken pox. Unlike chicken pox, it usually appears in small densely packed patches of pustules on the body. Please note that it is highly contagious in its "weeping" state and is considered an airborne pathogen. 
It is usually an older person's disease, but not always.  My oldest daughter had frequent attacks throughout her teens and twenties. I unfortunately had a case in my early 50's.
Most doctors do recommend that people over 60 receive a shingles vaccine, though I doubt highly that there has been any research on the effects of that vaccine on those that received covid-19 series vaccines.

Also, just want to point out that natural immunity due to having had covid 19 in the past is hit or miss. Like everything else in life, it depends on what shape your in medically as to your possible immunity.  I personally believe natural immunity to be superior to any of the vaccines, but then again you're not gonna find me working on a covid 19 floor to test that theory!

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
 :thumbsUp: RB.

Remember, the vaxx was labeled an "experimental vaccine".

When ever medical personnel try to sell me on taking the Jab, I mention this and it shuts them right up. Oh and me threatening to fire 'em too.  ;)

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.