Author Topic: The Game Begins - You Will Not Be Allowed To Sit On The Sidelines  (Read 241 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
The Game Begins - You Will Not Be Allowed To Sit On The Sidelines
« on: September 09, 2022, 09:24:41 AM »
I am sitting here wondering what the future will hold for America. Heck, for all citizens of the world.

The spending by our government is ridiculous and surly will help in the collapse of the Dollar. Which will usher in digital currency.

While Canada is planning on hiring Climate Police, here is the States we are going to hire 85,000+ IRS agents.

The American culture is being destroyed by the Progressives and for the most part, the citizens of this country are looking the other way.   

Our President, the man who has his finger on "the button" is a shell of a man. Riddled with dementia and evil intent.

Queen Elizabeth II, a women that has been the Queen of our ally, once enemy, has passed away. A women who has been the Queen all my life. To be replaced by King Charles III. A known member of the Davos Crowd and a major proponent of the climate change lie.

We certainly live during interesting times. The question is how will it turn out? Will we slip into evil or will a new glorious age come out of these troubling times? I suspect there will be blood spilled before good triumphs over evil which it always does.

Gird up your loins folks, the game kicks off and you will not be able to stand on the side lines this time.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: The Game Begins - You Will Not Be Allowed To Sit On The Sidelines
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2022, 10:34:42 AM »
Damn my "unkind" soul if you must... but I look at the coming tribulations with both a mixture of horror and satisfaction.
Though they be the products of forces they did not control nor choose, I still hold people accountable for their attitudes, fears, beliefs.   

God gave everyone a brain and even if raw "intelligence" might not have been evenly distributed, we simply cannot excuse refusals of acknowledging right and wrong.

Is it not wrong, in a fatally destructive vein, to refuse looking at the evils being piled upon us and a once great and good society?   But refuse they do, the many who still cling to MSNBC/CNN/Rolling Stone type propaganda.

Well, perhaps the "many" do, in their secret places, understand what perils abound, yet find it more comfortable to spend their conscious efforts in denial.   Whatever.

But the facts are, accumulating at an increasingly faster rate, going to strip even the most cowardly, ignorant, smug of their hiding places.   And then, perhaps only then, they _will_ find themselves "taking sides".      I count that as a good thing.   For while the blood will flow of it, we will then be solidly on the irreversible path to whatever future awaits.   
I only hope and pray that my little part might align with making it a good and better future.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2022, 04:43:26 PM »
I have mixed emotions about what is about to happen to us. Part of me wants this to turn around and go away and the other part of me wants the fight to begin right now so we can get it over with. This sitting around waiting for the shoe to drop is giving those of us with a brain plenty of time to prepare for what is coming but not knowing when it will arrive is a pain in the ass. :cowboy:

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2022, 07:47:02 AM »
What is about to happen to us...   the spate of warrants served upon Trump-folk is a "nothing event" to (?)how many(?) people because they won't even hear of it and/or because they are too enthralled and ignorant to know (or care) what those warrants mean.

I used to think the current misuse of FBI was just to attack Trump _and_ keep their protectorate hypnotized in Trump-Hate. 
But that we could vote our way out of this.

I used to figure outfits like the FBI and DOJ were on the level.  And then their utter corruption became obvious and the current crew of politicians weren't doing their job.
But I had thought we could still vote our way out of this.

...I think maybe I need to get the book and study "The Fourth Turning".
Many/all folks here already read it?   Thoughts?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2022, 09:30:25 AM »
The book, The Fourth Turning: An American Prophecy - What the Cycles of History Tell Us About America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny by William Strauss and Neil Howe, is a an excellent prophetical read. The first 3/4 of the book is basically proving the last quarter of the book or, what is coming. There is a lot written about it and if you go to the archives here at UP, crib notes abound.

Bottom line, every four or so generations major events within the globe happen to alter the future for the next four or so generations. Each generation has a name, like the turning of the seasons; spring, summer, fall, and winter. The height of this winter is now - 2020 through 2030. With 2022 to 2026 the period of greatest upheaval.

Looking around the world we have leaders that are bound and determined to reshape the globe in 'their' image. Not in the image of our founding fathers based on Capitalism, Judeo-Christian vales, and governed by a Constitutional-Republic. No, to a more centrally ruled Fascist form of rule. Simplistically thinking, a return to a noble class that oversees a class of peasants who works for them. The one country that stands in their way is the United States of America. A country of individuals that are Capitalists at heart, cling to their "Bible & guns", and want to simply, "Make America Great Again".

There is a serious power struggle going on around the world thanks to these self promoted elites as well as here in America. Our way to fight back is to spread the word (Knowledge is power), prep, and vote. When that fails, which I fear it will, then to do what ever it takes to throw sand in the cogs of the worlds march towards Fascism.

Need I say more...

September 1, 2022, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
« Last Edit: September 10, 2022, 08:27:58 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2022, 01:44:11 PM »
I have mixed emotions about what is about to happen to us. Part of me wants this to turn around and go away and the other part of me wants the fight to begin right now so we can get it over with. This sitting around waiting for the shoe to drop is giving those of us with a brain plenty of time to prepare for what is coming but not knowing when it will arrive is a pain in the ass. :cowboy:
Its already here

Just because they haven't knocked on or kicked in your door doesn't mean it hasn't started
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2022, 08:14:38 PM »
Too true, Grizz.
Just because the bilge alarm hasn't sounded yet, we cannot think for a even second that our ankles aren't wetting.
Nor that high profile "takedowns" are in some remote, "probably not" future for the likes of us when they get around to it. (sarc)
By virtue of our encouragement to the "masses" via ANY and ALL _flagged_ social media, let us also not imagine our IPA's home is not "flagged".    The machinery, hardware, software and "Fact Checkers" have been established and in place long before any thoughts of revealing the addition of 87k armed "IRS" agents.
They know who we are.
They know where we live.
They can predict (with high accuracy) what we will have for lunch - and where we will be on any particular day.
And sorry, friends, you will figure in their battle plans as well.
Denounce and inform on us immediately... just _maybe_ it might go easier on you later.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2022, 08:25:34 PM »
Denounce and inform on us immediately... just _maybe_ it might go easier on you later. - At the FEMA camp.  ;)

gadget9901

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2022, 01:26:54 PM »
Well.  Not sure where things are going really.

The preps are in place. The boat is going back in the water in a few weeks.

So now that all that is in place. I am in true Army Infantryman style buying in a large amount of Bourbon so I can buzz as the fire starts.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2022, 08:35:51 PM »
Bourbon!  It's not just for breakfast anymore!

:dance: :faint:
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2022, 09:21:24 PM »
While the struggle continues to "bank" more bourbon than is being consumed by various and sundry parties, the Evil Ones do not rest.

?Show me the man and I?ll show you the crime? - Lavrentiy Beria

Trump's legal standing as a possible candidate will be in doubt if the Corruptocrats have their way.
The pain, ruinous legal fees and disruption for a good many Trump allies/functionaries is now baked into the cake though, either way.

https://dnyuz.com/2022/09/12/justice-dept-seizes-phones-of-top-trump-aides-in-jan-6-inquiry/