Author Topic: So, Glock v 1911  (Read 1828 times)

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
Re: So, Glock v 1911
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2016, 07:52:54 AM »
Nothing wrong with a Hi Point.  I have a matching set of a C-9 and 995.  Both big, ugly but reliable as Hades with a lifetime no questions asked warranty and share magazines.  You can get the pair for under $500.  Probably have enough left over from that for a box of ammo.

Nemo
I think I've found you to be  the friendliest, but most persistent troll I've ever come across, Nemo. LMAO!

I've no doubt that some Hi Points are reliable (the carbines seem to have a better reputation, anyway). However, I'm not risking my life using one of their pistols.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline thatGuy

• Kind Lover
  • Community Moderator
    • thatGuy's youtube
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2016, 11:23:20 AM »
I don't think he is trolling Rah, I think the guy is legit retarded.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2016, 01:54:38 PM »
I think I've found you to be  the friendliest, but most persistent troll I've ever come across, Nemo. LMAO!

I just try to stimulate discussion of important topics of the day.

I've no doubt that some Hi Points are reliable (the carbines seem to have a better reputation, anyway). However, I'm not risking my life using one of their pistols.

I am not a tactical elitist.  As a last ditch weapon, not so much, go with a 1911.  Only thing Hi Point needs is worked like a big dog.  And I mean worked.  Hard and alot.

As far as the video and his eval of the extended magazines he needs only open the mag lips a hair and all will be well.  Not a big issue.  Just a touch of love like many want/need/seek/get.

Dare you to get one and work the hail out of it.  If you have an issues, mail it to Ohio and it will likely come back with a new gun built around the serial number plate.

Nemo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkq7WdB-0LA
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:56:50 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.