Author Topic: Sig Sauer ACP  (Read 709 times)

hjmoosejaw

Sig Sauer ACP
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:52:32 PM »
Just wondered if anybody could give some input on their thoughts or knowledge of this item.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:56:43 PM by hjmoosejaw »

Offline WhiteWolf

• Committed prepper
  • Once more into the fray.......
Re: Sig Sauer ACP
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 11:05:42 PM »
Uh, well, it's neat. IMHO, it falls under the "tacti-cool" category though. If you had the money to burn and were a collector I'd snatch one up. It'd be a cool piece to take to the range. Particularly with the silencer and folding stock. For prepping? I'd probably slap someone on the back of the head.
"You must pay the price if you wish to secure the blessing."
Andrew Jackson

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 11:45:28 PM »
How do i look down my iron sights.... show me the feature where the entire thing detaches and i get my money back after i fire one magazine and realize i got screwed. i dont know about other pistols but i wouldnt want all that weight on the front rail of my glock... a simple light attached to that thing can fuck up reliability. id hate to see what 4 lbs of junk hanging off of it would do. and god help you if you drop that thing. the front rail isnt strong enough and isnt meant to hold a zero of an optic let alone an optic attached to that big ass thing.
Simplicity Is Ideal...

UnBroken

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 12:19:19 AM »
Just after shot show must be time for all the tact-cool crap to show up  [img]http://www.arrse.co.uk/at