Author Topic: Sbr much?  (Read 1058 times)

Offline Kobalt

• Committed prepper
Sbr much?
« on: January 22, 2012, 10:55:22 PM »
Fan out your shots. We want everyone to get some.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Re: Sbr much?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 03:02:04 AM »
I was going to post this up for you guys.. but had to play Army  :-[

Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline Rail Driver

• Novice Prepper
  • Initial Success or Total Failure
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 10:06:02 AM »
This is just another overpriced Arsenal AK. You can get a mini draco (2" shorter barrel) for ~$500, and a standard Draco (~2" longer barrel) for ~$400.

Sure some of the features won't be there like the muzzle brake, sling stud and rear sight, but you can get those for much less than the cost difference. This is another example of buying a name instead of a gun.
█████ ██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is█████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.██ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ███ ███ This update has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and has been removed.

Colombo

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 10:17:06 AM »
Arsenal vs Century, let me think on why there may be a price difference...

Offline Rail Driver

• Novice Prepper
  • Initial Success or Total Failure
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 10:20:59 AM »
Arsenal vs Century, let me think on why there may be a price difference...

If you knew what you were talking about, you'd know that the Century Draco pistol and Mini Draco pistol are manufactured and assembled overseas and simply IMPORTED by Century... No monkeys involved.

The rifles, on the other hand, ARE assembled here by century monkeys.
█████ ██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is█████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government.██ ████████ ██████ ██████████ ██ ████ ██ ████ ██████████ ██. ███ ███ This update has been found in violation of H.R. 3261, S.O.P.A and has been removed.

Colombo

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »
Got one in the shop right now, its got vice marks on the gas block, the rear trunion is a chopped and flawed piece, the bolt carrier has some of the worst chatter marks I've seen on an ak, the barrel has both smooth and media blasted sections...   But it works so I guess it's up to the individual.

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 12:15:03 PM »
Got one in the shop right now, its got vice marks on the gas block, the rear trunion is a chopped and flawed piece, the bolt carrier has some of the worst chatter marks I've seen on an ak, the barrel has both smooth and media blasted sections...   But it works so I guess it's up to the individual.

That doesn't change the FACT that they are not built by century.

Side note. It being a pistol means it doesn't have to be 922R ( a Rifle qualification ) So everything in it is legit military hardware no aftermarket parts.
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

UnBroken

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 12:24:31 PM »
I think an AK is perfect as an sbr. I already have my fourm 1 sent to turn my draco into an sbr.....