Author Topic: "China Prepares For War"  (Read 112 times)

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
"China Prepares For War"
« on: July 30, 2023, 07:05:10 PM »
When Kyle Bass speaks, I listen.   Didn't say "worship".
Take a listen if you have an hour to spend at the bench sharpening knives, organizing your nuts & bolts, etc...
:
https://www.hudson.org/events/china-prepares-war-timeline-miles-yu-kyle-bass
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 10:03:30 AM by JohnyMac »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: "China Prepares For War"
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2023, 10:11:35 AM »
Felix, I moved your post to here as a new post. It is important enough for further discussion. Hope you do not mind.

My 3 cents...

As the sands of time run out on the Biden Crime Family (BCF) China is getting really antsy as they will loose their Manchurian Candidate in the White House. Consequently, they will act sooner than later. What a perfect time to act during an Impeachment trial in the Senate. 

Lets keep in mind that Russia and China are chumming up to the point that they are having military training exercises in Russia and in the Sea of Japan. Land exercises and navel exercises. What a perfect storm is Russia pulls out the stops in Ukraine and China invades Taiwan.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Re: "China Prepares For War"
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2023, 01:50:22 PM »
I noted that amphibious assaults might need to be carefully timed - apparently the limited number of landing places, the tides and marine topography don't offer good conditions just any old day.   Best sea/tide conditions were said to be in August, April/May?     August is upon us, no invasion.    But in late Spring of 2024, America will likely be in even more turmoil than it is now - with the Biden puppeteers still taking calls from Beijing.   
How many more clandestine Chinese bio labs must we find in America?
How many Chinese sleeper cells are now in place after crossing the southern border?
What's up with the land surrounding/near our military sites being bought by Chinese shell corporations?
On the one hand, it's hard to see China whacking a "trading partner" our size - their economy requires American consumers.    No?
OTOH, if we were simply driven off the world stage, could Xi hold his power until some new kind of world trade balance was established?