Author Topic: Intel - .Gov Preparing For Major Drama By The End of Q1 2024  (Read 125 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Intel - .Gov Preparing For Major Drama By The End of Q1 2024
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 06:54:16 AM »
Don't know if the above link will open for you so here is a synopsis.

Travis reports that two acquaintances separate from each other, have told him that high lever alphabet soup folks have been telling employees to have on hand 30-days worth of supplies, e.g. food, water, meds, etc. as some drama will befall the USA by the end of Q1, 2024.

As a side note, I have been reporting that some military, Navy & Army, are being mobilized and they too have been instructed to make sure their families have 30-day supplies on hand. No timeline though with these reports.

As we hear things through our sources, lets post them here.

Thanks,
 :cheers: 
« Last Edit: December 13, 2023, 07:00:33 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 08:53:20 AM »
Don't know if the above link will open for you so here is a synopsis.

Travis reports that two acquaintances separate from each other, have told him that high lever alphabet soup folks have been telling employees to have on hand 30-days worth of supplies, e.g. food, water, meds, etc. as some drama will befall the USA by the end of Q1, 2024.

As a side note, I have been reporting that some military, Navy & Army, are being mobilized and they too have been instructed to make sure their families have 30-day supplies on hand. No timeline though with these reports.

As we hear things through our sources, lets post them here.

Thanks,
 :cheers:

Will certainly keep my ears to the ground
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 09:18:44 AM »
Will certainly keep my ears to the ground

Well, there you are, LTNS!  Ought to drop in a bit more often.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2023, 09:45:41 AM »
    I've been reading similar reports.  Winter would be a prime time to cripple the electric grid.  The die-off would be phenomenal.  As usual, keep your supplies topped off.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2023, 01:50:22 PM »
If an enemy dumped the power grin THEN turned off the EBT cards, I'd assume cities would be in flames rather quickly: might be a powerful tool to manipulate another election cycle.

Either way, keep your eyes on Heaven, your pantry full and your radios in a can.

73 de Sir John Honeybucket
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2023, 06:26:29 PM »
If an enemy dumped the power grin THEN turned off the EBT cards, I'd assume cities would be in flames rather quickly: might be a powerful tool to manipulate another election cycle.

Either way, keep your eyes on Heaven, your pantry full and your radios in a can.

73 de Sir John Honeybucket

Who needs ebt cards when you can just go in and take whatever you want?

The election cycle starts in Q1 - or should I say the latest election scam will start in Q1???
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2023, 06:39:31 PM »
Yupper grizz...Yupper.