Author Topic: Endo Tactical Glock Attachment: AR stocks on Glock Pistols  (Read 1300 times)

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
Endo Tactical Glock Attachment: AR stocks on Glock Pistols
« on: January 06, 2012, 12:18:12 PM »
Hey guys, thought you might like to see this. I've known about it for a year or two, but never think to mention it. I think I did on L&L, but not here. Endo Tactical makes an extension that fits on the grip of the Glock and takes any standard AR stock and fixes it to the Glock. After you put the Endo Tactical part on, you're supposed to just be able to slide the stock on and off (it locks in place, of course).

http://www.endotactical.com/home.html

Offline Kentactic

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: Endo Tactical Glock Attachment: AR stocks on Glock Pistols
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 12:24:40 PM »
Im pretty sure i cant legally have that in CA...  :-[
Simplicity Is Ideal...

Offline themighty9mm

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:06:22 PM »
I have also known about them for awhile. By using this, it would makes ones weapon a class 3 short barreled rifle. That is only leagal with the ATF's blessing and a loss of 200 buck from your wallet. They are neat but for what it is, I'll pass

Offline rah45

• Community Moderator
  • Live Free, or Die.
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 03:42:58 PM »
I have also known about them for awhile. By using this, it would makes ones weapon a class 3 short barreled rifle. That is only leagal with the ATF's blessing and a loss of 200 buck from your wallet. They are neat but for what it is, I'll pass

I know, but for anyone who has a Glock and needs something more than a pistol but less than a rifle for defense, this is still more economical than purchasing a semi-auto sub gun.

Offline themighty9mm

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 03:52:39 PM »
Absolutly, just stating the current leagalities behind owning or using something like this. This would be a great option for some in given situations. More points of contact, more stability. Will allow users to more eaily make longer range shots, while still offering a fairly small and easily taken down package

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 07:53:54 PM »
the mighty9 is 100% correct. Paying $200- to the Treasury dept allows you to own this and the BATF&E to sniff your ass anytime it pleases them.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.