Author Topic: election year rumors  (Read 929 times)

Offline NOLA556

• Hardcore Prepper
election year rumors
« on: March 29, 2012, 04:44:53 PM »
so I just got back from my preferred gun shop and rumors were flying all over the store.

apparently Ruger is so flooded with business that they recently stopped taking orders until they could catch up on their colossal mountain of back-orders.
according to the owner of the shop, he's never seen his distributors so busy. he said that so far, this year's sales are making 2008's sales look like a joke.
he also told me that he's seen a sharp spike in the price of most common caliber ammunition, which was proven when I paid $39 for a box of .45acp GoldDots. yea that's right, THIRTY NINE DOLLARS. ridiculous.

IMO, these are just more ominous warnings of the year ahead.
Rome is burning, and Obama is playing the fiddle - GAP

Offline leadpersuasion

• Prepper
  • Don't Tread On Me!
Re: election year rumors
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 06:26:19 PM »
Yeah, S&W are having similar problems as Ruger. Its gonna get bad.....I predict the day after Obumer gets another 4 in November, you won't be able to find anything anywhere related to guns, ammo, food, etc.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER BEFORE NOVEMBER!!! 
"Our cause is just; being with one mind resolved to die freemen rather than to live slaves." - Thomas Jefferson
"Training should be like a bloodless battle, so that battle is like bloody training." - TigerSwan

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 07:56:31 PM »
perfect timing for ejr and i to be going into the gun biz!!!!!! By the way no local sources can get ar lowers, and nodak spud is sold out of almost all their ak receivers.

Offline RS762

• Committed prepper
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 11:07:15 PM »
my local gun shop just starting selling $99 AR lowers and they are going FAST.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 11:14:18 PM »
we are going for our 07 manufactures with NFA (hopefully) to come in July!! So custom ak and ar builds to come with special discounts for forum members.

Offline crudos

• Community Moderator
  • Expect Resistance
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2012, 11:20:46 PM »
we are going for our 07 manufactures with NFA (hopefully) to come in July!! So custom ak and ar builds to come with special discounts for forum members.
Oh really?!?!?! Keep us posted.

Offline gapatriot

• Committed prepper
    • Homefront defense
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2012, 11:35:34 PM »
Will do in just a few days it will be up to the atf to do their thing, so in about 2 months we should be up and running. We will be offering ak builds if you find a deal on a kit and want it build we will build it for you, same goes for ar's if you have a list of the parts you want we can build it for you. We dont have a complete list of distributors yet but one we will be dealing with we should be able to get any parts from brownells, magpul etc. So any guys in the market for an ar or ak (or any gun) keep that in mind. To TG hope you dont mind me trying to sale our stuff on the board, but trust me you will get to review some cool stuff if everything goes as planed.

Offline WhiskeyJack

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 11:32:41 AM »

Game on baby [URL=http://www.smileyvault.co Let us know when your leagal.
Good whiskey, makes Jack Rabbit smack da bear.

CrookedSights

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 06:26:38 PM »
Same shit happens every four years, but yeah get your shit together boys.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 07:48:09 PM »
I got a call from: http://www.colfaxtactical.com/ today letting me know that there AR-10, 80% lowers are available now. They are eager to sell.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline RONSERESURPLUS

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 03:16:29 PM »
TAKE MY WORD FOR THIS IF THIS LEFTIST ASSHAT GETS RELECTED I SEE THE DAYS OF EVENY CHEAP MOSINS AND MILSURP RIFLES AS OVER HE HAS DONE ALL THE USUALL DEM O RAT ACTIONS, HEALTH CARE, ABORTION, BANKS CAR INDUSRY, WHATS LEFT GUN CONTROL OF COURSE?

RON