Author Topic: DNA Testing For Law Enforcement  (Read 188 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
DNA Testing For Law Enforcement
« on: January 05, 2023, 09:02:52 AM »
With the recent arrest of the accused murderer of four Idaho University students, it is a warning to all, yet again, that big brother is watching. Big brother is working hand n' hand with private business not unlike we have seen with Fascists governments - Past & present.

It appears that one of the tools that law enforcement used was DNA samples obtained from a public data bases.

"On Friday, police finally arrested a suspect in the savage stabbing and murder of four University of Idaho students in November. According to law enforcement, 28-year-old criminology graduate student Bryan Christopher Kohberger was identified through DNA sourced from a public genealogy database. Kohberger?s arrest is a relief to Americans across the country, particularly the victims? families and the traumatized Moscow, Idaho community. However, it is also a reminder that DNA technology is a dangerously unaddressed issue that poses a threat to personal freedoms, privacy, and safety." - theFEDERALIST

Over the years, I have marveled at the narcistic desire of folks to know where they came from. I know that I am Scottish and German. I know that because my grand parents told me. In reality though, I am American, which is what really matters.

23andme, along with other DNA testing sites, have never satisfied my belief that they are just a "honey pot" for business and government collusion. Business to sell your information and helping government to watch you. I shared with the UP readership a post on Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu vision of the future titled, Interesting Two Minute Watch On Our Future?.

To a lesser degree, it is apparent that the suspected murderer was followed across the country through cell phone tracking. Now, we have know about this surveillance technique yet people still will not divorce themselves from their tracking devise.  :facepalm:

Pretty much, I do not take my cell phone with me anymore. When traveling long distances from home, I do take my phone; However, turned off and in an EMP bag only to be used for emergencies.

"But, but my wife is pregnant" he said. Well buy a burner phone with cash to only be used in an emergency or better yet, get a pager. Pagers are not trackable.

So there you go. You do have control over your life when it comes to giving precious bodily fluids to businesses and turning off your tracking devise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 09:31:29 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Online Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: DNA Testing For Law Enforcement
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2023, 03:09:26 PM »
I stress to my friends and family how cellphones are easily tracked.  An EMP pouch is one of the most important things that you can purchase to increase your personal security.  Paying attention to what you say on the phone or through emails and text messages.  If you have information that you wish to share with someone else do it in meatspace, face to face.  Assume that everything you say or write over the internet or cellphone network is recorded.  The Surveillance State is spreading its wings. Avoid Alexa, Siri, Ring doorbells, and all the other data gathering tools of the Deep State. 

Online grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 01:25:46 AM »
I believe technology is far beyond our wildest nightmares and if they want to find you, well they already have you
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2023, 10:16:58 AM »
Even some of my MAG friends get annoyed with me when I go dark. ~90% of my time when I leave the redoubt, the phone comes but it off and in an EMP bag. 

They just do not get it.  :facepalm:

Same drive just a different gear. I know folks that have a phone that they buy with cash. They pay upfront with cash for a years basic service. One or two people have the phone number however, it is only used for an emergency. e.g., the baby is on the way, I had an accident and need help, etc. Once the phone is used once. It is thrown away and you buy another one.

This phone can be used for YOU to call in an emergency too. Again, once used throw it away and buy a new one.

If you live in a metropolitan area, get a pager. Yeah the old pager deal. Pagers are not tracked. It is a slave to a network and only receives. There is no "ping" that goes back to the network letting "them" know you received the page. Set up a Brevity code either, numerical or alphabetical driven, Brevity code. This will not work if your AO is in a rural setting.

Come on folks, it ain't that hard.  :facepalm:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Online grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2023, 04:54:49 PM »
The kid that killed those four students in ID turned his phone off while committing his crime, they still got him
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2023, 09:10:01 PM »
He turned it off shortly before he went in and back on a bit after he came out.  He had it on during his dozen or so late night scouting trips up and down the street in front of the house.

He is both too dumb to be smart and too smart to be dumb.  But he is in jail.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.