Author Topic: CQB Training In New Jersey - Instructor NC Scout  (Read 704 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
CQB Training In New Jersey - Instructor NC Scout
« on: October 02, 2019, 10:39:21 AM »
NC Scout just announced a new class scheduled for New Jersey on Saturday 7 Sunday November 9 & 10th. Here is what is planned for the class.

I've got a course in NJ scheduled for CQB and Urban Force on Force. The course is being held at the same site we did last spring's Scout Course, and its one of the better places to conduct a CQB course having several shoot houses arranged in a village.

We'll be covering:

Basic Urban Considerations for Irregular Forces
Team Movements
Urban Surveillance and Combat
Setting up Casualty Collection Points
TC3
Cost for the course is $310 which covers equipment and range fees. Go here to register for the class.

I just signed up for the class. Now, I just need to find a Air Soft rife to borrow  :gunner:

Hopefully some folks from UP will sign up.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
  • Find me on Freezoxee - patriotman
Re: CQB Training In New Jersey - Instructor NC Scout
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 05:44:04 PM »
As you already know, I am attending as well!
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2

Offline CJS06

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 06:47:57 PM »
That looks like a great course.  I wish I could attend but am traveling to Florida the following weekend for an LE DMR course.  The wife would not be pleased if I went 2 weekends in a row.

Johny if you need it I have an airsoft Mk18 that you can use.  I bought it for testing our NLT shoot-house and now it pretty much just collects dust.

Chris

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 11:35:33 AM »
Sure Chris...Lets talk.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 08:46:02 AM »
I am being loaned a Air Soft by a very good friend.

So we have Patriotman and me going from UP...Any others?

Offline wayupnorth

• Novice Prepper
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 08:21:59 PM »
I was thinking that the airsoft equipment was included in the class?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 10:30:59 AM »
I do not know wayupnorth. Drop them an email to ask. The organizer of the class follows this site so he may answer.

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 01:51:31 PM »

https://brushbeater.wordpress.com/2019/10/13/nj-urban-combat-course/

Weapons will be provided as part of the course. There will be airsoft force on force exercises in this class on Saturday and Sunday. If you have your own airsoft gear, bring it.
Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me.

Offline NC Scout

• Prepper Apprentice
  • In Obre Terrum Non Visi
    • American Partisan
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2019, 05:02:30 AM »

Spoke with the class host last night. Weapons will be provided as part of the course if you're in need of one. As always, you're welcome to bring your own as well.
In Obre Terrum Non Visi

www.brushbeater.wordpress.com

americanpartisan.org

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2019, 05:42:42 AM »
I am looking forward to the class for several reasons.

1) It is relatively local with me being in PA and the class in NJ. I am surprised that more folks from UP who live in the NE or Mid-Atl
    states haven't signed up as yet. I know that Patriotman is going.
2) The Cobra 1 facility is awesome. Complete with a mini town for the exercise.
3) Great Trainer. For you folks who have trained with NC Scout, you know what I mean.
4) The fellowship. It's always a great experience being with like minded folks.  :cheers:

Anyhow, check your calendars and if you can make it GREAT!

Offline patriotman

• Committed prepper
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2019, 08:20:34 AM »
If you are thinking about doing the class, I encourage you to enroll now. Attendance is on the lower side and we want to make sure it goes off.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2019, 08:29:10 AM »
I received a call from the class organizer yesterday disappointed that there are only 4-folks signed up and one on the the fence for the class. He asked me to put the word out again so here it is.

This will be a top notch class facilitated by NC Scout with the venue being the famous Cobra 1 facility in NJ. Airsoft rifles will be available so if you do not have one that should not be an excuse. There are hotels near by or if you choose you can camp at a designated spot on the Cobra 1 grounds.

This course would cost double the price being asked for at other training facilities and in locations 8 to 10-hours away. Patriotman and I will be there with bells on

For further information go here for further details.

Looking for 10 to 15-folks for the class so with the November 2020 only a year away and who knows what that brings its time to saddle-up and get some additional training in.

73 & God Bless Brothers & Sisters  :cheers: