Author Topic: Anniversary - Wounded Knee  (Read 255 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Anniversary - Wounded Knee
« on: December 29, 2023, 01:23:41 PM »
Today, December 29, 1890, marks the anniversary of the Massacre at Wounded Knee. The story behind the battle was that the US.gov, was confiscating the Lakota's firearms.

Wounded Knee Massacre, (December 29, 1890), the slaughter of approximately 150?300 Lakota Indians by United States Army troops in the area of Wounded Knee Creek in southwestern South Dakota. The massacre was the climax of the U.S. Army?s late 19th-century efforts to repress the Plains Indians. It broke any organized resistance to reservation life and assimilation to white American culture, although American Indian activists renewed public attention to the massacre during a 1973 occupation of the site.
- Britannica
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 02:12:36 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: Anniversary - Wounded Kneww
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2023, 01:47:01 PM »
I forgot about that atrocity!! I wish they could pull the MoH's and convict the scum that ordered it

And I would like to add that it will happen again (firearm confiscation or attempt to do that) and there will be much more blood spilled.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 01:49:12 PM by grizz »
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Anniversary - Wounded Knee
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2023, 02:13:31 PM »
Yes Grizz with blood both sides.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2023, 08:33:02 PM »
With recent efforts by some members of Congress to further lock down and deny access of weapons to all personnel on base, we see another brick in the wall whose foundation has been long in the making.  This shit ain't happening by random accident.
The idea that rank-and-file military will mutiny against unconstitutional  orders gets another nail in the coffin.   
First, from everything I hear and read, promotion up the chain of command is, and has now decades long, been compromised in favor of "correct" alignments.   Not in a position to judge from the ranks - but troubling nonetheless.  And traitorous creeps like Milley and Austin do little to dissuade me of worry on this count.
Second, even a Patriot unit that has arrested or fragged its corrupt traitor command and assumes self-command ain't get'n no mo' intel, or resupply from Jabba-the-Hut Sec Def or his hireling's.   Their position and resources well known, targeted.
Third, we are witnessing an invading army of "migrants" of the male pronoun persuasion, to be offered citizenship w/bennies in exchange for military service... presenting themselves in a uniform with no knowledge of our civics, no appreciation of our Constitution's beauty, and NO loyalty to an oath that would prevent them from slaughtering civilians wholesale if ordered to do so.

It is darkest before the dawn.   And it looks to be getting a lot darker soon.   God, please prove me wrong.

Yes, lone wolf and small unit attacks can pin prick the giant very hurtfully.
Strategically?    I have yet to read how and that is having read many of our best writers such as Bracken, Schlichter, etc.  They all assume some pretty rosy demographics and magical logistic supports in just the right places, would love to see something a bit darker the better to inform preps - as that is where we're headed - especially if there is nobody coming to save us.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2023, 10:18:40 PM »
I have spoken to many ARMY men concerning that if the SHTF and marital rule comes down the pike, where will the Army stand.

I hear over and over again that Captain and lower in the ranks will be pro Constitution. Major and above, spend more time kissing the butt of officers ahead of them in rank. Somehow there is a visual divide between Captain and Major.

Me, I disagree. I think veteran sergeants will become the new command in a SHTF Martial law situation.

I also heard, that a major resupply group will be patriots that stay within the ARMY. Things fall off trucks or get left behind ya' know.

:popcorn:

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2023, 07:17:03 AM »
Goes without saying that America's greatest hope (and mine) is that a balance of military will honor their oaths and defend against ALL who don't.    Thank you for the reassurance of possible divide where the ladders (rank) of command are concerned.   Certainly gives cause for hope.
We might consider that a race against time is also in the mix.    Didn't NC Scout recently talk about current demographics in military having a "shelf life"?     IOWs, the cadre of true patriots is being eroded both by the aging of veterans AND indoctrination of the young?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2023, 09:35:05 AM »
Yupper Felix...Yupper.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2023, 11:31:00 AM »
Hence the political sifting on the military. The Army of 20 years ago, I had near total faith in our military holding back tyranny, because Johnny Airborne was pro-American All-The-Way! and could be counted on to act accordingly.  However, with the large scale elimination of real American soldiers, replaced with 'flexible' creatures, to form the 365th Sodomite Battalion, ymmv. 

de Sir John Honeybucket
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2023, 11:49:57 AM »
Never put all your eggs in one basket. The NCO's within the Army could certainly help, however, we all will need to do our part.

Sorry folks, it is on.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2023, 02:12:03 PM »
With recent efforts by some members of Congress to further lock down and deny access of weapons to all personnel on base, we see another brick in the wall whose foundation has been long in the making.  This shit ain't happening by random accident.
The idea that rank-and-file military will mutiny against unconstitutional  orders gets another nail in the coffin.   
First, from everything I hear and read, promotion up the chain of command is, and has now decades long, been compromised in favor of "correct" alignments.   Not in a position to judge from the ranks - but troubling nonetheless.  And traitorous creeps like Milley and Austin do little to dissuade me of worry on this count.
Second, even a Patriot unit that has arrested or fragged its corrupt traitor command and assumes self-command ain't get'n no mo' intel, or resupply from Jabba-the-Hut Sec Def or his hireling's.   Their position and resources well known, targeted.
Third, we are witnessing an invading army of "migrants" of the male pronoun persuasion, to be offered citizenship w/bennies in exchange for military service... presenting themselves in a uniform with no knowledge of our civics, no appreciation of our Constitution's beauty, and NO loyalty to an oath that would prevent them from slaughtering civilians wholesale if ordered to do so.

It is darkest before the dawn.   And it looks to be getting a lot darker soon.   God, please prove me wrong.

Yes, lone wolf and small unit attacks can pin prick the giant very hurtfully.
Strategically?    I have yet to read how and that is having read many of our best writers such as Bracken, Schlichter, etc.  They all assume some pretty rosy demographics and magical logistic supports in just the right places, would love to see something a bit darker the better to inform preps - as that is where we're headed - especially if there is nobody coming to save us.

Do any of you think those "migrants" will take up arms against their own people down south (or wherever) when they come into this Country flying the other countries flag? I have NO doubt they will take control of supply lines to hurt the US and help their own people.

We are screwed on so many levels and the worst part is so many Americans live with their heads in the sand and refuse to see or accept what is going on right in front of them
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2023, 09:12:39 PM »
Yupper Grizz...Yupper.  :thumbsUp: