Author Topic: One To Many  (Read 575 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
One To Many
« on: April 11, 2021, 09:17:03 AM »
Let us hope and believe.

Nemo

If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Re: One To Many
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2021, 02:13:01 PM »
I'm not holding my breath
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: One To Many
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2021, 05:41:25 PM »
I'm that first guy and always have been. You pay a price for being your own man but its worth it in the end. When I was in high school, I had a teacher who went into great detail to explain what being a NON-CONFORMIST was about. He made it clear that it was difficult to do but in the end it was worth it because those who do not yield to the pressure of the crowd always have high self esteem and confidence. They are admired by many and hated by some. The one's who hate you are the one's who want to control you. The one's who admire you are the one's who wish they had the nerve to be like you. The non-conformist accepts nothing at face value and checks to see what the facts are before deciding what is true and what is not true. At this point I'm going to quote something that is NOT an old Chinese proverb. It is something I have come to believe because I watch people's behavior and it seems to be true. "He who talks too much, knows too little and he who talks too little, knows too much". Here is another one that is worth noting. "Do not brag about yourself. If you are that great, others will brag for you."