Author Topic: 6 Oclock Hold  (Read 614 times)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
6 Oclock Hold
« on: March 22, 2019, 10:21:44 PM »
Interesting evaluation.  Might need to adjust the hold.  Might need to go a little darker.

Nemo

https://gunsandgadgetsdaily.com/after-dark-rocking-the-six-o-clock-hold/

After Dark: Rocking the Six o’ Clock Hold
March 21, 2019 By Lubricia Cosmoline Leave a Comment
Lubricia’s back with another reader letter!

Hello, lovers! I’m Lubricia Cosmoline, your hoe-stess of “After Dark.” As a long-time aficionado of everything that goes “bang,” I seek to offer a platform for all of your most intimate, personal experiences in the world of guns and hunting. I’ve seen it all—a .50 BMG can’t go too far for me! So sit back, unholster, and get ready for today’s letter…I call it “Rocking the Six o’ Clock Hold.”

Dear Lubricia Cosmoline,

I never thought it would happen to me, but I recently learned a taboo little trick that I’d never heard about before, so I just had to share. You see, Lubricia, as a nubile redhead who lives alone, I do get the occasional (and proverbial) “wild hair up the you-know.” So when I woke up one morning to a wild urge to put my Back 40 to a whole new use, I didn’t overthink it. I’d just bought myself a new toy, after all, and it would be a shame to let one more lazy Saturday morning go by without giving it a shot. Getting ready to use it would be simple; all I needed was a dead tree and a knothole to aim at.

That’s what’s so great about my new replica air pistol, I thought bustily, taking aim at the little brown target. I can practice all kinds of new things in the privacy of my back yard without embarrassment…and the air pistol handles just like its lookalike, my real CCW handgun! Giggling, I squeezed my trigger and dove right in.

A couple of bb tins later, honestly, and I was getting a little frustrated. It felt like something was off with my accuracy. I wasn’t sure if it was me, my ammo, or if my new toy was just letting me down. I pouted with my poufy, bee-stung lips, but I wasn’t ready to give up on my little experiment. I knew what I needed to do if I was going to get any satisfaction…get someone to show me how to properly use my new toy.

So I pulled out my phone and downloaded an app to help me find that special someone quickly: Triggr. Scrolling through the shooting coaches’ profiles, I swiped right on a particularly handsome young man. One quick star-wipe and a change of soundtrack later, and he was knocking at my back door.

“So you’re having trouble ‘getting there’ with your new toy?” he asked. “Have you tried…you know, running a little lube down the barrel?”

“Yes, that was the first thing I tried,” I cooed boobily. “But I still can’t see what’s wrong.”

“Well,” he said, “maybe it’s your stance.” He circled around to watch me shoot, getting right on my 6:00. His breath tickled the back of my neck. “Now give me your best 6:00 hold,” he murmured handsomely.

“I can’t from where you’re standing right now,” I tittered, tittily.

“No, I mean hold the post right at the bottom of your target,” he whispered.

“What?” I gasped, bosoms bouncing. “That’s at least…an inch…lower than where I want it to go!”

“I know,” he replied from over my shoulder. “Just give it a try.”

So I aimed just outside the ring, fired, and…you know, even though my groups were obviously lower, they were so much tighter than my usual.

“This is amazing,” I moaned mammarily. “It’s so much easier to see where I’m aiming while I keep my focus on that nice, sturdy post sight!”

“Oh, that’s not all the 6:00 hold can do for you,” he whispered.

“Tell me,” I panted, still squeezing that bang-switch over and over.

“This way, we can both watch X-Files.”
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.