Author Topic: 2023 Food Shortages  (Read 580 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
2023 Food Shortages
« on: October 21, 2022, 12:42:45 PM »
Patriotman over at American Partisan posted a great 27-minute SITREP about worldwide food production globally by YanasaTV. In a nutshell, what we are seeing in the stores is food that was produced/harvested 2021 and into early 2022. Going forward, it will become more noticeable in both availability and prices as we roll into winter 2022 and then spring 2023.

It is a long video, about 27-minutes however, you can listen to it vs. watching it to get all of the information.

Trust me, it is well worth your time.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2022/10/yanasa-tv-its-worse-than-they-are-telling-you-hundreds-of-millions-will-starve/

The problem that I see, are peoples normalcy bias when things come out like this. "Everything looks great today" so why make plans. Also, to large extent it is the "boy cries wolf" explanation where preppers have been talking about just this scenario for 20-years, yet nothing has happened.

The host of the above video makes a very strong case and if you ignore his reporting you and your family will, not maybe suffer.

:popcorn:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline zanedclark

• Prepper
Re: 2023 Food Shortages
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 09:33:41 AM »
Good video.

zane

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 01:47:38 PM »
Worth the listen.  It reinforced what I had already figured out, especially after watching meat prices this year.  I'd strongly suggest you take advantage of the prices now (vacuum packing and freezing) to avoid as much of the hit as possible over the next year or two. Same with canned goods- yeah they're pricey now, but I feel like its only gonna get worse. 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 04:00:09 PM »
RB, yeah they will get worse for sure.

I have covered this before but it is worth reporting on again. It is called PERSEC (personal Security).

As we move closer and closer to what ever is coming down the pike, which I think it is sooner than later, keep what you have close to your vest. People will do crazy things when they are living under a bridge with crying kids who are hungry and cold.

As a side note, these contractor bags make great body bags.  ;)

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2022, 09:37:16 PM »
Neighbor/relative has decided to get a 100 gallon diesel tank.  He is retired from contracting but still does some.  He uses a small Kubota diesel tractor with front bucket and backhoe.

Slit trenches make good burying pits.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2022, 01:52:37 AM »
I prefer 6 mil asbestos clean up bags.  I have both 3 mil and 6 mil, but you need stronger for those really tough jobs