Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: TRUMP, Not Guilty!
« Last post by JohnyMac on Today at 09:11:42 AM »
I was making dinner while listening to NewsMax when the verdict "GUILTY" came across the screen. I was disappointed but not upset. On the other hand, MrsMac was verbally upset and let the TV know. I was optimistic that justice would be done but yet again, the elites won another battle.

Once MrsMac calmed down a bit, I offed this, "God works in mysterious ways" to her. I offer this to all the readers here on UP.

So, what are you going to do now?

:popcorn:

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

« Last post by pkveazey on Today at 01:55:42 AM »
I just saw a news report that immediately after the guilty verdict, so many people went to the TRUMP DONATION website to donate, that the website crashed. For years, I said that the public are idiots but now I see that they aren't. They're just uninformed. Today, the people of the US were hit directly in the face with a total abomination, and they're pissed off. I was pretty sure that a guilty verdict would backfire, and it looks like it did.
« Last post by Sir John Honeybucket on Today at 01:52:05 AM »
A Communist show trial.  Predictable.
« Last post by Jackalope on May 30, 2024, 11:07:25 PM »
   Welcome to another banana republic.  It's really sad how much this country has declined during the 21st century.  So, when does the boogaloo start?
News & Politics / Re: SCOTUS Opinion Day
« Last post by Nemo on May 30, 2024, 10:47:47 PM »
Not today.

Supremecourt.gov is their first page.  Lots of good info there with links to the decided cases.

Nemo
« Last post by pkveazey on May 30, 2024, 09:01:16 PM »
Well, those idiots in NY have just guaranteed Trump to win the election. The whole country minus a few idiots knows that this was "Political Lawfare". Now, I hope this doesn't start a Civil War. :hiding: Did you know that you can run for President even if you are in Prison. Yep, one guy actually did it. OK, he didn't win but he actually ran for President while he was in prison. :facepalm: Damn! I'm sure glad I started prepping the day that OBAMA got elected. I knew then that was the end of our country.
News & Politics / Re: SCOTUS Opinion Day
« Last post by grizz on May 30, 2024, 06:39:14 PM »
Did they rule on anything related to Trump and the President being immune from prosecution?
« Last post by grizz on May 30, 2024, 06:36:36 PM »
The judge hands down sentencing on July 11th. Could be up to 4 years plus $5k per offense.

The US is now officially a 3rd would country shithole run ruled by some unknown forces in the deepstate.

I've never been this scared in my life!!
« Last post by Felix on May 30, 2024, 06:05:35 PM »
...and now Trump is a convicted felon.
    Apre moi, le deluge,,,
        Today is a good day to thank oneself for "prepping".    The chasms between American factions widen ever further.

"Outwit. Outplay. Outlast"  - be that _survivor_   (who in surviving, wins.  And gets to "write the history")
General Off Topic / Get Out In The Dark
« Last post by Nemo on May 30, 2024, 12:15:20 PM »
and look up.  Soon.  It will be a great view early June and most of the month.

Nemo

https://www.almanac.com/night-sky-june

There are only 8 major planets in our solar system. One is the Earth below your feet. One is Venus, now hidden in the sun?s glare. But the internet has been buzzing with the fact that the other 6 planets ? Saturn, Neptune, Mars, Uranus, Mercury, and Jupiter ? all will grace the eastern sky before sunup in the first days of June.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10