Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 It hit me like a ton of bricks this morning that if I was to point a finger (s) at folks that are hired to protect us, failed us.

Sheriff Israel and the Broward Sheriffs office:

> Police/Sheriff Department had 39 encounters (Opportunities) with the shooter and did nothing.
> The Sheriffs Department had a person on site that could have minimized the carnage.

Total Fail

FBI:

> Was given a 'heads up' not once but twice about the shooter. Did less than nothing to
    investigate.

Total fail.

Courts:

> The shooter appeared in front of several judges post fights and altercations at home and in
    public.

Total fail

Schools:

> How many times did the shooter get in trouble at the school?
> How come a former student had access to the school grounds?   
> Students who knew the shooter reported that he was a "bully."
> With all of this information, how did the school protect its students?

Total fail.

What am I missing here?

This is more and more smelling like several day old fish. I also smell a bunch of law suits coming the responsible folks way.

News & Politics / Re: Trump - Supports Some Gun Control Measures
« Last post by JohnyMac on February 22, 2018, 07:29:30 PM »
Good job folks!

Yeah, I got a script reply too. BUT ya' did it.
News & Politics / Re: Parkside School Shooting
« Last post by JohnyMac on February 22, 2018, 07:27:52 PM »
The inefficiency of our government to protect you, your family, your neighbors is unbelievable. This latest example in Florida is proof why we need the Second Amendment.

This latest drama is the rallying cry for the leftists within this country.

Mr. Trump is not stepping on his dick like many of us thought. The Russian drama is proving to be not a Trump issue but a Clinton issue. So the leftists are rallying around a new war cry. "Sensible Gun Control, for the children" and if you do not agree with them you are a murderer.

This smells so much of behind the scenes planning on "their part" that it isn't even funny.
News & Politics / Re: Parkside School Shooting
« Last post by Jackalope on February 22, 2018, 07:08:03 PM »
And now it comes out that an armed Deputy was on site the entire time and didn't confront the shooter: http://abc7ny.com/politics/sheriff-deputy-on-duty-at-parkland-school-never-went-inside/3125873/

So the FBI and a Law Enforcement Officer who was hired specifically to "serve and protect" and in particular to protect the children at that school both failed their missions.  No wonder the average American has lost confidence in law enforcement.  Maybe some volunteer Moms and Dads are going to have to provide school security because the "professionals" sure aren't doing their jobs.

Meanwhile, the MSM and the puppeteers are trying to force gun control down our throats.
« Last post by JoJo on February 22, 2018, 02:32:20 PM »
 This is the email I sent to my Senators and facebook to my representative.

Every state in the our Republic has legal killing fields called gun free zones. Some people myself included would like to see teachers trained and armed. How can we trust our teachers to educate our children and not trust them to protect them. A situation happens so quickly the act is over by time the police are notified and respond.
Remember when seconds count the police are just minuets away.

I strongly urge you to vote for arming our teachers to protect our children.

Thank You

Sincerely

Please feel free to use this email as you like

« Last post by Jackalope on February 22, 2018, 01:52:24 PM »
I received a scripted reply to my e-mail.  I'm sure the same e-mail was sent to 40,000 other folks.
 The left is still doing the Russian's dirty work just like the pro and anti Trump marches they ballyhooed so much.
Case in point...

"Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School student Colton Haab said he was approached by CNN to ask a question at Wednesday night's town hall but decided not to after the network gave him a "scripted question," quashing one he wrote himself. Haab, a member of the Junior ROTC shielded students while the school was under attack from the shooter, said he was going to ask about using veterans as armed security guards."

To watch interview go HERE
It appears to me at least, this anti-gun protest was developed and made ready to go when the next big school shooting happened. The scriptwriters of this movement just had to wait for a BIG shooting to pull the pin and start it rolling.

The Kentucky shooting on January 23, 2018 where 2 kids at school were shot dead was just not big enough to start the shelved screen play; However, the Florida shooting on February 12, 2018 with 17 deaths was PERFECT.

I didn't have this realization until I read this morning that Hollywood was donating over $2 million to help finance the 'March for our Lives' event in Washington, DC on March 24, 2018.

It is so obvious that Bloomberg, Media Matters, Soros, and a host of leftists will be continuing to write/rewrite this screenplay along with the appropriate funding for this movie. 

So there you go, if the producers behind the movement succeed in getting this script made into a movie, the next event and there will be another event, will take their successes and multiply them ten fold.

The only way for the producers to be shut down is for YOU to speak up. Write your letters and make your phone calls to the White House and your Legislative Branch Representatives.

Speak up now or for ever hold your peace.   

« Last post by JohnyMac on February 22, 2018, 07:29:05 AM »
I heard this morning on the Boob Tube that the White House received over 40,000 emails and or phone calls yesterday concerning gun-control.

I wonder what the ratio was for pro/con.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10