Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: TRUMP, Not Guilty!
« Last post by JohnyMac on Today at 12:10:29 PM »
BINGO Grizz. I think that is what is going to happen.

The White House has stated that there will be an address to the nation from Biden when the verdict is read.

What will people do? Absolutely nothing.

:popcorn:
Sustenance / Re: Buy A Bread Machine For Your Preps
« Last post by grizz on Today at 11:57:20 AM »
The best part of making your own bread (or anything) is that you control the ingredients. Look ad the ingredient list on any manufactured food product and it will scare you or should scare you.

Many of our products are not legal in other countries because of all the crap they put in them. But you go to Europe and see the same name brand but the ingredient list is a fraction of what it is here.
« Last post by grizz on Today at 11:52:26 AM »
Guilty, I submit his reelection is nearly guaranteed.

Hung Jury (most likely) see above but add that most of the democrat party is effectively freaking out and completely screaming about how the justice system failed again.

Not Guilty, the democrat party is now the defunct party.  Absolutely no credibility.

Nemo

I just heard that the judge has the authority to dismiss the jury's opinion and make a ruling on his own. That would be a shitshow like we have never seen in this Country before
Sustenance / Buy A Bread Machine For Your Preps
« Last post by JohnyMac on Today at 10:55:46 AM »
A great prepping item that most folks over look is a bread machine.

Bread machines are great because you can make so many versions of bread, rolls, and sweets. From throwing in the ingredients and then walking away till it is done or, using your machine to just knead the dough and letting your oven do the rest.

Back during the early parts of the pandemic of 2020, we made all of our bread and rolls rather than go to the store. Hamburger rolls, Kaiser Rolls, French baguettes, rye bread, wheat bread, and the list goes on.

Bread machines run between $60 to $300 a unit. If you go to a thrift store you can always find one in the $10 to $20 range. We own two, Hamilton Beach bread machines model 29882 and cost around $60-. One is none and two is one.

What if the grid goes down and electric no longer exists. Most have us has alternative methods of generating electric to run the machine. Solar, generator, battery & inverter, etc. Prepare today for tomorrow.

So why don?t you have a bread machine in your preps?

73 & God Bless
News & Politics / The European Union Adopts ESG Policies By 2027
« Last post by JohnyMac on Today at 10:14:33 AM »
In short, the EU is implementing ESG (Environmental, Social, Governess) policies for EU companies by 2027. How does this affect the USA? In short the EU company will not be allowed to deal with any company world wide if they do not adopt similar ESG policies.

On May 24, the Council of the European Union gave final approval to the Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive, ending a four-month political drama that nearly resulted in the failure of the directive. The CSDDD creates a legal liability for companies relating to environmental and human rights violations within their supply chain. To reach an agreement, the final CSDDD was significantly watered-down from the initial proposal. - Forbes

:popcorn:
Security & Survival / Re: Big Storm
« Last post by Nemo on May 27, 2024, 10:34:03 PM »
Great day today in Central VA.  Low 80s, light breezes, comfortable day, clear skies, bright sunny day.

But 2 years ago today a 1 mph short of class 3 tornado came through my little burg and destroyed a crap ton of stuff.  One house was completely destroyed and numerous others damaged.

Probably 10 acres of old growth hardwood was laid down and harvested over the next few weeks.

My house was 250 yards on the left side of the tornado and we had likely no more than 60mph as I recall.    News report remembering it this evening said it was on the ground about 6 miles.  Not a fun morning that day.

Nemo
Gear Review / Re: 10% Off EMP Shield Products. Protect Your Investments
« Last post by Nemo on May 27, 2024, 10:26:38 PM »
I see the link above showing the same thing as--  https://www.empshield.com/

The just copy the link but not let the ? and anything after that get posted.  That info (as I understand) is primarily tracking info that reports back so they know who is looking, sharing, and spreading their address, which is generally not needed to get where you want to go.

But, AFAIK, sometimes that extra info is needed to get special info/pricing/rates and the like.

Nemo

« Last post by Nemo on May 27, 2024, 10:19:48 PM »
Guilty, I submit his reelection is nearly guaranteed.

Hung Jury (most likely) see above but add that most of the democrat party is effectively freaking out and completely screaming about how the justice system failed again.

Not Guilty, the democrat party is now the defunct party.  Absolutely no credibility.

Nemo
« Last post by grizz on May 27, 2024, 04:30:47 PM »
No matter what happens it will be a shitshow
« Last post by Felix on May 27, 2024, 01:24:15 PM »
With the ship's powder magazine a total mess, the curtains dry and shredded, it hardly matters where the spark comes from.   And lots and lots of the mutinous ship's crew can hardly wait, flint and steel in hand.
Funny how those who are so filled with hatred and desire mayhem, fail to see how miserable it will make _their own_ lives too, not just their "enemies".
I've been hearing predictions from various folk and the latest they see stability lasting is 2029.   Most reckon it's this year or next.   And then.   Our preps will be tested.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10