Author Topic: Remember...When (not if) The Internet Goes Down...  (Read 738 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Remember...When (not if) The Internet Goes Down...
« on: May 25, 2021, 08:47:44 AM »
...ERIN will be on the air.

The SOI will be,

DIGITAL
> Time 1900 hrs eastern

PACE
   P= 7.110 Mhz USB Contestia 4/250 1000 on the Waterfall 
   A= 3.588 Mhz USB Cont. 4/250 1000 on the Waterfall
   C= 14.071 Mhz USB Cont. 4/250 1000 on the Waterfall
   E= 1.838 Mhz USB Cont. 4/250 1000 on the Waterfall

PHONE
> Time 2000 hrs eastern

PACE
    P= 7.238 Mhz LSB
    A= 3.968 Mhz LSB
    C= 14.321 Mhz USB
    E= 1.981 Mhz LSB

Remember

> Make a hard copy of this SOI as the internet will be down.
> If you do not here the ERIN net, scroll up the frequency till you find the net.
> This net will start the night of the internet taking a dump. Then meet each night at the above times and PACE for seven-
   nights. During the week, we will establish a new SOI for the future.
> If no QSO is established on the posted Primary within 15-minutes, I will switch to the Alternate. If no QSO is established
   within 15-minutes, I will switch to the Contingency. If no QSO is established within 15-minutes, I will switch to the
   Emergency frequency. This SOP will be for digital and phone.
> Due to propagation, weather or other factors, do not assume you are not being heard. Relay's are encouraged and
   expected. Speak up, if you think this is happening, do not hesitate jumping in with, "this is KA1CVB I have a relay from
   W3XZA".
> Reporting format when called by NCS (Net Control Station)...
   - Call,
   - Emergency traffic,
   - General location (NE NC, Central TN, NE PA, etc),
   - Weather,
   - Non-emergency traffic,
   - Situation Report (Riots, Help needed, Food/other shortages, Troop movements, other, etc)
   - Back to NCS call.

Between reports any station can break-in by saying "contact this is call" and wait for NCS to recognize contact. Reason
   (s) for breaking-in is to ask a question, share a relay, ask for clarification, etc.

Once the string of check-in's is completed, the frequency will be open for a "rag chew".

Last, I would appreciate a list of calls/stations who would be willing to be a NCS - Digital or phone. Send me a Unchainedpreppers PM if you are interested.

Questions that does not involve doxing a member of this group, post here so, everyone can learn and offer suggestions.

73 & God Bless  :cheers:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 08:49:35 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.