Author Topic: White House Release - Getting New Shots Into Arms  (Read 760 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
White House Release - Getting New Shots Into Arms
« on: April 18, 2022, 12:21:13 PM »
Apparently, there will be a Covid-19 summit with a host of countries to figure out how to get another Jab into you and others, the title of the summit on May 12, 2022 is,

Joint Statement Between the United States, Belize, Germany, Indonesia, and Senegal on the Announcement of the Second Global COVID-⁠19 Summit. Man O' Man, it doesn't get any better than that.

>Getting shots into arms;
> Deploying tests and treatments, especially for the highest-risk populations;
> Expanding and protecting the health workforce and minimizing disruptions to routine and essential health services;
> Enhancing access to medical countermeasures, including research and development and scaling and diversifying
> local and regional manufacturing; and
> Generating sustainable financing for pandemic preparedness, health security, and health systems
- White House Press Release

Just in time for the mid-terms  :facepalm:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
Re: White House Release - Getting New Shots Into Arms
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 04:04:27 PM »
Damn!!! These people just can't let it go. They couldn't kill off the people with the MAN MADE DISEASE so they just keep pushing that damn shot until they kill us all off. I didn't buy into the BS then and I'm not buying into the BS now.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
Re: White House Release - Getting New Shots Into Arms
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2022, 12:13:15 AM »
My personal health regimine has me taking a moderate , 1 oz. dose of an oral topical antiseptic (Whiskey) each night, an hour or so before bed while I sit-up reading. I find Whiskey to be non-GMO, gluten free and vegan, but I still enjoy it , especially after a slow smoked pound or two of ribeye steak. As for the .gov NWO tyrants and their mandated jabs, they can, indeed, 'jab' themselves where the sun does not (ordinarily) shine.

Why is is that 2 1/2 years ago peole were searching for a paying EXTRA for "Non-GMO" vegitables, yet now many of the same folk insist upon people being forced to become GMO.  If I wore a mask, I'd probably write "I am NON-GMO" on the front.  ;-)

~ Sir John Honeybucket
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code