General Category > Health

Flu 2011 - My Flu Box

<< < (10/10)

crudos:
Thanks for the write-up KS. Appreciate the info. Definitely going to print that off for analog emergency information system.

goodnightChesty1775:
i just got a nice cold, i think, it might have been a sinus infection but i laid me up for 3 days, i slept at least 20 hours a day for those 3 days, and after that insane pain in my ear and throat, hardly walk. i finally got a Zpack from my mom on monday and im feeling almost 100% now. i wish mexico wasnt a shit hole right now, so we could go stock up on some anti biotics...

NOLA556:
I'm sorry if this has already been mentioned, and also if it's a bit off topic but it loosely pertains to med. supplies and I didn't feel it necessary to start a whole new thread.

just wanted to share a thought that I just had. ok so:

ANYONE WITH YOUNG KIDS STILL IN DIAPERS!!! have you thought about baby powder, diapers, diaper-rash cream, etc.?

my daughter is finally beginning to accept potty training (it's been a BATTLE) so I may not have to worry about this for much longer, but some folks may have babies who are a long way off from potty training. just something to think about.

it might also be wise to stock some of this stuff even if you don't have one of your own, but you have anyone close to you with a baby/toddler. someone that you wouldn't have the heart to turn away if they came to you for help.

special-k:
Well, I made it through another year without catching the flu or a single cold...And I DO NOT use or condone the flu vaccine.

If anyone is interested in how I keep from getting sick, please read my previous post in this thread (reply #30). 

http://straightprep.com/forum/index.php?topic=640.msg8510#msg8510

It really works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version