Author Topic: Covid-19 Redux: Learn From Our Success & Mistakes  (Read 1265 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Covid-19 Redux: Learn From Our Success & Mistakes
« on: September 06, 2022, 12:27:01 PM »

MrsMac and I just spent the last seven days dealing with a return of Covid-19 to our humble abode. We are calling it "Covid Redux". We first had Covid back in August 2021. To be honest, MrsMac fared better than I did then. Regardless, we beat it.

I have not seen anything in print as yet that takes one day by day through a battle with Covid. I am going to share with Unchainedpreppers readership what we experienced and how we combated it. Also hopefully, what we can do better in the future. This is NOT advise, just what happened to us.

Tuesday August 30, 2022,
I noticed post the ERIN net my throat was scratchy and I had developed a phlegmy cough. No worries as I chalked it off to fall allergies.

Medicines taken: 2, allergy pills

Wednesday August 31, 2022,
My cough had progressed to an upper lung hack. With my asthma history, I gave my doctor a quick call. A receptionist took my message and told me she would pass it along to the doctor.

A couple of hours passed, and his nurse called me and asked a bunch of questions and told me that someone would be calling back to schedule a Covid deep throat test. The doctor would not accept an OTC test as they are only 40% accurate he said. Nobody called me to schedule a Covid Test.

Medicines taken: OTC antihistamine as directed, and 2, Acetaminophen (Excedrin) tabs every 4-hours.

Thursday September 1, 2022,
At 0800 hrs. local, not hearing back from the doctor?s office, I called. The receptionist set me up with a Covid test for later in the day.

Went to the lab and the tech performed my test.

Medicines taken: OTC antihistamine as directed, and 2, Acetaminophen (Excedrin) tabs every 4-hours.

Friday, September 2, 2022,
Early in the morning, I received a call from the doctor's nurse letting me know that I had Covid (Again) and to take Tylenol every 4 hours and drink plenty of liquids. If my Covid symptoms got worse, to call the doctor's office.

At this point I was in full blown Covid crud. Runny nose, coughing up crap, fever of 100.8 F, everything tasted like crap, ears hurt every time I swallowed, etcetera. MrsMac was experiencing similar symptoms I had the previous day.

I went down to our med locker and pulled out a bottle of Ivermectin and a skin popper (Small gauge syringe typically used for insulin). Got on line and referenced a great article written by Patriotman over at American Partisan titled, Ivermectin treatment protocols in humans. I did the quick calculations based on my weight and using the syringe, drew the appropriate amount from the bottle of Ivermectin. Put the drug in a cup of hot tea and drank it down.

Although MrsMac was not tested, her symptoms were like mine, so I gave her a dose of the Ivermectin based on here weight. Poured her half a glass of water and administered the proper dosage in the water. She drank it down.

With the dosage taken and given, I dispensed 100mg of zinc to both of us. When you take ivermectin, it is good to take it with Zinc which helps the absorbance into your system.

At about noon, I received another call from the doctor's nurse who asked how I was feeling and told me that I was approved for PAXLOVID. Apparently, this drug is not given to anybody under 65-years old or does not have underling medical conditions.

MrsMac 1.6ml of Ivermectin + 100 mg Zinc
JohnyMac 2.0ml Ivermectin + 100 mg Zinc

Saturday, September 3, 2022,
My day started off worse than the day before. Add to the list of symptoms I could not swallow anything, and the phlegm that I brought up was dark and nasty. My chest and throat hurt so much, I debated as whether to cough or not to cough.

I called our pharmacist to find out how I could get my script and some cough medicine without infecting his store. He told me that when I got to his store to call, and someone would run out the script and cough medicine to me.

Took my second dose of Ivermectin and gave MrsMac her dose along with Zinc.

Before noon, I drove to my family pharmacist to pick up my script and cough medicine. When he brought out my purchase to the car, he told me we could square up money when I was well again.

When I arrived home, I gave MrsMac her dosage of cough medicine along with mine. The cough medicine that the pharmacist gave us was Delsym. Well, the Delsym did the trick. We both stopped coughing.

Around 1700 hrs. local, I could literally feel my body getting well. By bedtime, I felt like I was at a 50/50 point versus earlier in the day.

Both received 10mL of Delsym twice a day

Sunday September 4, 2022,
Woke up and truly felt WAY better.  Similarly, MrsMac was sporting a smile and admitted she felt better. As the day progressed, we both continued to get better. By bedtime, I would put us both in the 80% range of feeling close to normal.

Monday September 5, 2022,
I felt like a million bucks. We both had a strong hack but most of the Covid symptoms had left us. Our appetites and taste buds were returning. I made shrimp scampi for dinner as a treat which we devoured.

Tuesday September 6, 2022,
We both are doing great today although I have laryngitis. MrsMac is a "chatty Kathy" and asking me all kinds of questions which I cannot answer. Damn! Where did I put that duct tape?

Medicines taken: OTC antihistamine as directed, NO Acetaminophen.
Our last dose of the five-day protocol.

The good?
> We had liquid Ivermectin and a measuring devise (Syringe) on hand
> We had antihistamine and acetaminophen on hand.
> We had plenty of food and other necessities on hand like tissues
> Friends routinely followed up asking if we needed anything.
> Dealing with a family neighborhood pharmacy verses a big box pharmacy.

The Bad?.
> We did not have a stock of cough medicine on hand
> We only had one can of soup in the pantry. It is a lot easier just opening a can of store made soup versus
    making soup when you are sick - Trust me here.
> The skin-popping needle sucked drawing out the Ivermectin which is on the thick side. The needle used was a 27
   1/2 gauge one. I will buy some 18 gauge or so needles next from Tractor Supply.

The Ugly?
> Our thermometer worked and then died. Yupper, the battery prevented us from taking our temps. Luckily, a
   neighbor picked us up a new button battery for the thermometer. I do not know why however, this really pissed
   me off.

All and all, we were 90% prepared but again had put off buying some simple items. If I was to do it all over again, I would have started our Ivermectin protocol on Wednesday rather than wait for the test to come back and then start it. Lesson learned. Did the ivermectin work or did we just get better, you may ask. I absolutely feel that if we hadn't taken the ivermectin we would be in bad shape for sure.

Since the bottle of Ivermectin was tapped, I will pitch it. I bought the 250mL bottle which is way too much. I will replace it with the 50ml bottle. Costs less and less waste. I will also pick up a half a dozen 18-gauge needles from Tractor Supply.

Never used the PAXLOVID. I will vacuum seal it for possible future use.

There you go.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2022, 12:59:42 PM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
Re: Covid-19 Redux: Learn From Our Success & Mistakes
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 01:32:04 PM »
    Johny thank you for the detailed report.  I hope and will pray that you and Mrs. Mac continue your recovery.  We went with Ivermictin paste, not sure if there's any big difference.  Remember, the Chinese released this dastardly disease on mankind and they have yet to pay for their misdeeds.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 01:55:43 PM »
Amen to that Jackalope.

On another note...As the weather changes we all will be spending a bunch more time indoors with friends and family. The Chinese Virus will raise its ugly head yet once again. My quick AAR is to illustrate our journey this time with Covid. If it helps ya' great. If not move along there is another drama up a-ways.  ;)

I am pretty sure we will get it for a third time.

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 03:54:57 PM »
Thank you for the excellent report, only sorry for the occasion that it was caused by.
I too came down with COVID last month on a dog trip - those airports are super spreader event if ever there are any.
First day fooled me too, thought of allergies.
Second day, uh-oh...  and a OTC test said "ayup!"    My ride to SeaTac from test grounds (two hour drive, we stopped to snag that first test on the way) was NOT a happy camper - twice vaxxed, twice boosted.  He seemed of a mind to never speak to me again.  Ever.   Such is the terror so many have been instilled with.
Next day wasn't much fun, had to travel home, masked up, got aisle seats and distanced as much as possible between flights.   You pays to play, taking your chances.  At this time, seeing maybe 10% masking - the flying public's thrall of Faucism seems to be weakened considerably.   Due to aircraft mechanical and weather problems, did not get home until late the second day - not feeling well but not nearly as bad as first time back in mid-2020.   Symptoms: loss of smell, extreme fatigue, some runny nose, some lung congestion beginning.   No fever, no real aches or pains.
Upon landing home, I immediately started a Z-pack (from storage) and called the doc, got prescription filled over phone for another Z-Pac (I don't need to mention I keep a rotating stock now do I?), the Paxlovid (which I began taking along with one of those wonderful, side-effects-and-all steroids to dampen inflammation).
No Ivermectin or zinc but this is the _last_ time I leave that out of the equation.
Within the week ending of Paxlovid, test showed weak virus signal, another test three days later showed no virus.    Which was good because I was scheduled for another set of flights/dog test.
Unfortunately, while all else (lungs, nose, etc) seemed to return to "normal", my energy level kept crashing.   Our auto-functioning blood pressure cuff showed recurring bouts of hypotension.   Doc said quit Flomax - which I had already done.
Went to test believing my energy would rebound "any day now" but this was not the case and I had to struggle - hilly terrain, sometimes having to hurry to keep dog in view, most tests include 8 to 12 miles of walking in a day.   I felt lucky not to fall face first in front of anybody.
Only now, over two weeks out from "recovery" do I have fits of true energy. blood pressure measure today
at @ a "functional" 101/58, not sinking below, sometimes getting up into the fast lane with 125/75, yahoooo!
Takeaway:   First, a thousand curses upon the people who cooked this virus up - we need Nuremberg style trials with a slew of hangings, as public as modern media can make them.
Second, I agree, this virus will be with us for the long haul, reinfections will be as common as with the flu and "common cold".   Only difference is, this item, even with its mutations, is in a class all by itself (back to the Nuremberg thingie).
Third, it seems to effect folks in differing ways - great design job, "scientists"!!!
But fourth and most of all, we now approach a more functional consensus on therapeutics - and we sure as Hell don't need Big Pharma forcing expensive, low efficacy, dangerous side effects drugs down our throats.
I have "pony paste" on hand (always have, with horses all my adult life) and will pick up some zinc - the better prepared for next time.

"All we have to fear is fear itself"

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2022, 05:00:38 PM »
Thank you Felix for sharing your experience.

Yupper, As Felix stated, this crap will be with us probably for generations. Get prepared for the next wave.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2022, 07:58:34 PM »
What I'm about to say may come off as Critical or Harsh but it is not intended to be that in any way. Ever since I heard about AGENDA 21, I have been suspiscious of anything like COVID and its varients. I absolutely refused to take the POKE and when I got the COVID a few months back, I weathered the storm with harsh but few symptoms. Now I'm seeing a ton of reports from Doctors who are reporting many deaths from people who have taken booster shots. The more boosters they have had, the more they die. I'm sympathetic to anyone who took the poke and even more sympathetic to those who have taken boosters. All I can say is DON"T TRUST ANYBODY WHO TELLS YOU TO TAKE THE SHOTS. There has been a massive increase in deaths of people under 40 years of age. Is there a connection. I say, "Yes".

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2022, 01:27:23 AM »
Glad you guys are doing well!!! Where did you get the ivermectin?
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2022, 09:38:11 AM »
We got the Ivermectin from Tractor Supply. I wanted the liquid which our local store didn't have so I ordered it on line.

Went to bed early last night around 2100 hrs. Got up this morning at 0845 hrs. Wow, MrsMac and I both slept almost twelve hours. Guess our bodies needed the rest.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2022, 03:41:33 PM »
JohnnyMac..... I forgot to mention this during the Phone Net. I know you were listening but not talking due to your throat issue. Here's something that I found out when I was 15. I got laryngitis at church camp and the nurse had me gargle with Hydrogen Peroxide and the next morning it was gone. Try not to swallow it. :facepalm:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2022, 07:47:19 PM »
Thx PKv.  :thumbsUp:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2022, 10:12:52 PM »
Glad to hear all going well and getting better. 

As to this stuff, I gave in and got the J&J shot back in July of 21.  No illness prior or since.  Wife did also.  No booster.  For some reason no one is giving a J&J booster now.

Wife's cousin lives across the road and we are there very often.  Her and husband got the Moderna pair in Dec of 20. Along with her 87 year old (home hospice care) mother also got that same time.  He has had it since twice, along with booster and treatment pills last time around about a month ago.  Mom has had no issues at all, neither has cousin. 

Wife was in FL for a week back in early June, visiting last few of her moms family.  They all had all the immunology prior and got it that wek, wife did not.

IMHO it does not matter if you get the shots, pills, or nothing.  You will likely get exposed and have no to serious problems depending on your body.  Vaccines are minimally effective on this thing.

I will do no more flu shots or any annual thing like that.  Will soon get the Shingles vax.  Had that once on my face and No More.  Had some left over 5mg Morphine pill from hip replacement.  Used none at home after surgery but got them out for the shingles.

I strongly recommend to you all-- do not get Shingles.

Nemo
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 10:16:58 PM by Nemo »
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2022, 11:44:40 PM »
Nemo... I'm going to skip past all the COVID stuff and go right to the Shingles thing. The wife and I both had Chicken Pox when we were children, therefore we can get Shingles. Well the wife got what I call a moderate case of shingles on her back. It was a bit smaller than a dollar bill. It was a royal bitch. She was in burning pain day and night until it went away in about 3 weeks. Well, she should now be imune to it because her body has formed antibodies against it. However, she was so afraid that she might get it again that she also spent $200 for the Shingles vaccine. OK, I kept my big mouth shut and went along with it so she would have peace of mind. She was so adament about getting the Vaccine that she got our Doctor to prescibe the vaccine and she went to Walgreens and got her shot. Neither I nor the Doctor bothered to tell her that she was very unlikely to get it again. I hope I never get it. That is some nasty stuff.

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2022, 12:56:21 AM »
There really is no limit on the number of times a person can get shingles.  Once the virus sets up residence in your spinal cord its there for the duration of your life. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/shingles/symptoms-causes/syc-20353054
The virus gets triggered by numerous things, but one of the most common I've seen while working as a nurse is excessive stress. https://www.healthline.com/health/shingles-and-stress#connection

My oldest girl has had shingles at least 6 times that I am aware of, mostly when she was a teenager (which is rare).  I've had an outbreak once.   I wouldn't wish this on anyone (Well, on second thought, maybe most of the Democratic Party)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2022, 09:32:29 AM »
I have to agree with RB, you get it once it could come back.

My father had it twice in his older age. My brother plopped down $200- and got the vaccine he is so worried about getting it.

Just thinking out loud here; is shingles more prevalent today then lets say 20-years ago? Or is it just the power of advertising.   

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2022, 03:40:22 PM »
Trust me, I and she both could get it active again.  Her, with the vaccine should in all likelihood not but I can with no shot yet.

I have done more research on this than Johns Hopkins along with Harvard, Yale and Notre Dame combined.

Get the shingles shot.

Nemo

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2022, 06:03:56 AM »
Anecdotal but here it was for me:
Got the shingles vaccine yet still had a flare of it (my first, hopefully last) at about the same time I had a kidney stone.
Talk about "fun time"... ugh!

(maybe I didn't have shingles as bad 'cuz I had the vax for it?)

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2022, 07:26:48 PM »
It's possible the bodily stress from the stone triggered the shingles episode.   As far as the vaccine is concerned I found this that might help explain  "...The vaccine was more than 90% effective at preventing shingles in clinical trials. Protection stays above 85% for at least the first four years after being vaccinated."  https://www.osfhealthcare.org/blog/shingles-vaccine-best-defense-against-an-outbreak/   and this https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-shingles-vaccine-idUSKBN1KH2LA

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2022, 09:35:09 PM »
Thanks, RB.
I expect my doctor to recommend it again and I will follow his recommendation.
On another note:
I've mentioned losing a niece (age 33) two weeks after her second round of Covid vax - wellness check found her dead in the bathroom, probable time of death middle of the night - some kind of heart attack - I didn't get to see the autopsy report.    And those who could have had access were/are  masking and vaxing advocates - draw your own guesses...
Now, just yesterday, another death in the family, son-in-law's father also dead in the bathroom, middle of the night - no known health issues (other than age like us).   Vaxxed?    Get to read the doctor/pathologist medical speak/report to draw our own conclusions?    We'll see.
SIDs - Sudden Infant Deaths - unexplained
SADs - Sudden Adult Deaths - unexplained
Meanwhile, insurance reporting seems to indicate a significant (and as yet, "unexplained") jump in mortalities for ages between...  what brackets have you seen?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2022, 08:50:15 AM »
The last one was sent to me by a retired mortician and close friend.

In the email with the link, he wrote that many of his colleagues are commenting on finding these long fibrous clots when they embalm bodies. There is a lot of chatter behind the scenes from the funeral home community about this new phenomenon. 

As a side note, and a bit more back on topic, my Doctor prescribed a new medicine for Covid called PAXLOVID which I think I mentioned in my original AAR. I did a little research on it and found out it is "experimental" just like the vaxx. Since I was already doing the ivermectin protocol, we decided to stay with that and not be a guinea pig for big pharma and the government. 

To add to our story, MrsMac had a regular GP scheduled for yesterday. Now MrsMac was never tested and we did not let her GP know she was sick with suspected Covid. At the start of the visit, we let him know that she had just completed her second bought with the Chinese Crud. He asked me what I had given MrsMac for the crud and I told him Acetaminophen, OTC antihistamine, and ivermectin. Even though he had a mask on, I could tell he was smiling. He then said, "sounds like the ivermectin did the trick". He then listened to her lungs and went on to say,  "for helping to lower fevers I prefer Ibuprofen or aspirin as acetaminophen can be a bit harsh on ones liver".

Anyway, there you go. From blood clots, to shingles, to the Chinese Flu.  :dancingBanana:

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2022, 09:31:12 AM »
Anyway, there you go. From blood clots, to shingles, to the Chinese Flu.  :dancingBanana:

We are solving the problems of the world.  Dayum we are good.

Nemo

Offline RB in GA

• Committed prepper
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2022, 11:54:03 AM »
Yep, proactively solving the world's food shortage one death at a time...

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2022, 11:46:33 AM »
But its all over with.  What next?

Nemo

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/the_storm_is_over.html

December 23, 2022
The Storm is Over
By Henry F. Smith, M.D.

It is been two years and nine months since the start of the COVID pandemic. In my region of Pennsylvania, the newest milder omicron variants are certainly about, but in greatly reduced numbers compared to last year. There is relatively little morbidity. Nonetheless, we are still forced to mask at the hospital, and once a week, symptomatic or not, because I?m unvaccinated, I am expected to be tested for the virus. Unfortunately, I see no end to this.

Regarding the pandemic, I feel like one does after a dangerous storm passes through your town. You spent time in preparation, boarding the windows and staying indoors. The winds and lashing rain have passed, leaving downed trees and limbs, flooded areas, and damaged homes. There is a sense of relief mixed with a feeling of sadness over what has been lost.

In a metaphorical way, this is where we are in the aftermath of COVID. The panic and hype concerning the virus have slowly waned as people come out of their homes to survey the aftermath.  Business have closed, jobs have been lost. There has been significant psychological damage, with some people experiencing residual anxiety about not just COVID, but now influenza and RSV, which have recently become prevalent. The prospect of masking during the winter respiratory virus season has been floated by health officials. and I?m once again seeing more faces hidden behind cloth.

Another measure of ?COVID Concern? is the number of boosters obtained by those most obsessed. I?ve encountered people that have undergone six separate injections and will be happy to have more. They are generally not receptive to alternative information.

A new ?bivalent vaccine is being offered to the public. This vaccine was hurriedly approved, essentially without any testing. It injects you with two types of mRNA. Half of the vaccine codes for spike proteins for the long-since extinct alpha variant. One suspects this mRNA was included mainly to facilitate the inappropriately rapid approval of the new inoculation. It means that half of the mRNA load in the most recent booster codes for a toxic spike protein that no longer infects anyone.

Unfortunately, the other half of the vaccine codes for spike from an omicron variants that are also no longer prevalent (the BA.1-5 variants). The current XBB and BQ1 variants are said to evade even the bivalent vaccine immunity.  There is more and more data to suggest that the majority of hospitalizations now occur in vaccinated versus unvaccinated people.

Despite this, HHS has bizarrely suggested that we get boosted every three months. Can we finally admit that the vaccine has failed? It certainly appears that those who have been preaching the futility of a vaccine strategy for a rapidly mutating coronavirus have been right all along.

In the meantime, VAERs data compiled by the CDC as of this week there have been 72,699 hospitalizations and 15,732 deaths related to the COVID-19 vaccines since January 2020. By comparison, there have been 40,005 hospitalizations and 5,468 deaths reported in that same system for all other 26 monitored vaccines since VAERS began in 1990.

Meanwhile, insurance actuaries and the funeral industry have recorded significant increases in the number of working-class deaths since early 2021. We have begun discussing an entity called Sudden Adult Death syndrome (SADS) where young people without a history of cardiac disease are dying of cardiac arrhythmias. Every day, it seems, a young athlete or otherwise fit person succumbs. Since spike proteins created by the vaccines are known to create endothelial damage, and myocarditis, perhaps we should stop vaccinating, and start investigating the possible connection

There have been two oral medications developed for the treatment of COVID-19. Pfizer developed the drug Paxlovid, which certainly looked promising, but has suffered from its many drug interactions, reports of poor patient tolerance and recurrent infection after the drug is stopped. Merck?s Molnupivinir is more modestly protective for severe disease and death but comes with some unusual precautions. At least from this physician?s viewpoint, it has sort of fallen off the radar as a treatment. This of course has happened even though the U.S. government purchased $2.2 billion worth of this medication.

So what about the virus? From the CDC data appears that the current number of infections and deaths has been low and so far rather flat, particularly when compared to last year at this time. This probably reflects a variety of effects, including the tendency for the most recent variants to induce mild upper respiratory symptoms. There is also the increasing immunity of the populace, brought on by both vaccines, but also by the large number of omicron infections last winter. By some estimates, roughly 95% of people now are likely immunologically protected by vaccine or previous infection.

It?s important to remember, though, that much like the other endemic cold viruses, this coronavirus will continue to mutate, and we will continue to be somewhat susceptible. As viruses do, it should mutate to less virulent forms, and our pre-existing immunity should protect most of us from serious symptoms. It is important to remember, however, that even the previous endemic cold viruses can cause hospitalization and death in susceptible patients.

The result of all this is that the public is slowly awakening to the reality of this illness, and the futility and even risk of vaccination. The percentage of people who have opted for the new bivalent vaccine has dropped considerably from previous booster efforts. The patients I see in my clinic, are fed up with the mask requirements and are relieved when I request that they be removed for an examination.

COVID-19 will likely be with us for the foreseeable future.  It is, however, no longer a pandemic. And it is not the same virus as when it appeared in the winter 2020.

The storm is over.  It is time to pull the last of the plywood down, repair the damage and move on.

It?s time to go back to our lives.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 11:49:53 AM by Nemo »

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2022, 03:36:14 PM »
Amen.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2022, 08:11:41 PM »
Since the whole thing was about killing off as many people as possible, they ain't done yet. I didn't fall for it in the beginning and I ain't falling for it in the future.