Author Topic: UnchainedPreppers  (Read 322 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
UnchainedPreppers
« on: May 27, 2013, 09:29:38 PM »
Before I jump into the logistics of the change that ThatGuy announced, I would like to take a minute to talk about ThatGuy.

ThatGuy has been a standup guy to all of us. When Mr. Lock&Load dropped out of the scene without a ?how dee doo? ThatGuy stepped up to the plate and formed StraightPrep. Once he and 505th and a host of other folks got it started he invited input from all of the forums members to make the site better than Mr. Lock&Load?s site and guess what? Thanks to his leadership and your help, it is currently a damn good site. Thank you ThatGuy and all of the forum members who have shared their journey in the prepping world.

Change is never easy. We will lose some existing members; however we will pick up new members. All that I ask is you give the change a try. If you don?t like what you see move on. If you like what you see but have some suggestions to make the site better than do so and tell your friends about UnchainedPreppers.

I have been blessed with the help of APX, Special-K, Rah45 and Crudos getting UnchainedPreppers started and ready to roll on June 1, 2013. You all know these heirloom StraightPrep members so you know that UnchainedPreppers will be a straight-up place where we will attract, encourage and inspire self-reliant people, through the fellowship of an online community.

As ThatGuy announced in his Press Release the logistics are as follows:

The plan is that on May 31, 2013 at 9:59P MT StraightPrep will be frozen and you will not be able to post anything to it. At 10:00P MT on March 31, 2013 anybody trying to sign onto SP will be directed to go to www.UnchainedPreppers.com/forum and login with your SP name and password.  ALL SP CONTENT WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO UP.

Again, UP should be up and ready to roll sometime on June 1st AFTER APX spends some time setting the configurations.  In other words, there will be a short gap in time, probably only hours, between SP being frozen and UP becoming fully active

If you are interested in being a moderator please PM me.

Thank you in advance for your support.
JohnyMac

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 10:43:28 PM by special-k »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline special-k

• Peasant Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
Re: UnchainedPreppers
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 10:44:12 PM »
Re-read OP... New edits.
"It wouldn't do any good.  I've had the shit beat out of me a lot of times.  I just replenish with more shit."  - Billy McBride