General Category > News & Politics

Tyson foods?

(1/4) > >>

grizz:
Tyson foods has gone full on anti-American!! I would post a link but at the moment I can only find the ones that require a membership, please research yourself

Long story short - They are firing Americans and closing production in one (maybe more?) states and re-opening in NYC to hire ILLEGALS! They are also paying for any legal assistance they me need!!

These guys need to be boycotted forever! I will NEVER buy anything from them again

Help spread the word. I've had many post on FB removed but still posting them in hopes the word gets out and we close this business down forever!

Sir John Honeybucket:
Remember when it was illegal to hire illegals? Business owners would be fined and possibly more.  :chuky:

Sir John Honeybucket

Felix:
In our fondest hopes, we see rights made of wrongs by "Voting".
After the number of election cycles behind us... with nothing but things getting worse... it may be time to hunker down and survive the turmoil that surely comes, just as the French Revolution did.
In the process of reforming some kind of new world, I believe that folks are going to have to get "granular".   By that, I mean the awareness of rights not just "melting away".  No.   More like "murdered".   By actual, individual, people.  With names.   And addresses.
A sort of DIY Nuremberg.
And with this, I apologize to the group for speaking in terms that AI cannot possibly miss or misinterpret.
Truth is the new treason.   And our overlords have amply demonstrated their intolerance for it.
Anyone here want to offer damaging testimony on Boeing operations?

RB in GA:
This is not new. Tyson Foods has long had a history of hiring illegals.  They have had at least two different plants sanctioned over the years by the feds for doing so.  it isnt suprising that with the feds i encouraging illegals that this would happen.  That they would move to New York is- the additional oversight might not be worth it for them

Jackalope:
    RB is correct, and it isn't just Tyson that hires illegal aliens.  And several similar companies have a history of hiring illegal alien children.  These companies should be heavily fined, but they probably factor in the cost of any fines as part of doing business.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version