Author Topic: Toy gun buy back  (Read 800 times)

Offline Reaver

• Hardcore Prepper
  • I just want it to start already
    • ASTINvlogs
Toy gun buy back
« on: June 10, 2013, 12:26:29 PM »
Anyone got a toy gun they wanna sell?

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/18763-schools-start-toy-gun-buybacks-to-teach-children-guns-are-bad/

:faint:

Link fixed and text edited for clarity. ~ s-k
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 12:34:57 PM by special-k »
Any station this is net, any station this is net. Monster One Alpha Radio check over.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Re: Toy gun buy back
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 02:45:16 PM »
We all can fight this stupidity by buying your kids BB guns. I got my first BB gun when I was 8. My uncle gave me my first .22 rifle when I was 10. I have never been the same since.  :gunner:
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 03:22:14 PM »
Shit, I like it. We've got all sort of nerf guns and my old caps guns. If it comes around here I'll ask my kid if he wants to sell to trade up to another .22  :dancingBanana:

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2013, 04:50:29 PM »
Everybody that buys their kid a real gun, should notify those schools, and tell them they were prompted to do so, after seeing the story of the toy gun buy-back. Let them see, their stupidity bit them in  the ass. Toy gun buy-back, I wonder if they're using Monopoly money?

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2013, 06:49:47 PM »
...And you have heard this a million times already but what ever happened to the days that I would take my shotgun to school and leave it in the Asst. Principles office. Then go hunting after school  :troutSlap:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2013, 07:16:35 PM »
I don't have any toy guns around here anymore, but I do have a half eaten Pop Tart, handed down from my Grandfather. 

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2013, 07:28:27 PM »
LMFAO hj!!! :lmfao:

Offline sledge

• Community Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2013, 07:46:06 PM »
I don't have any toy guns around here anymore, but I do have a half eaten Pop Tart, handed down from my Grandfather.

lol!  Yeah, and I'm thinking as much preservative as that pop tart has in it, you'll be passing it down to your grandkids as well.

In the pursuit of liberty, many will fall. In the pursuit of fascism, many will be against the wall..........   Courtesy of Xydaco

Offline thatGirl

• Senior Prepper
  • Extinction is the rule. Survival is the exception.
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2013, 08:18:25 PM »

lol!  Yeah, and I'm thinking as much preservative as that pop tart has in it, you'll be passing it down to your grandkids as well.
That's hilarious, Sledge!  ...and all that was left after the nuclear blast were the twinkies, moonpies, and pop tarts (and the cockroaches feasting on them)  :o   

Is it wrong that I'm craving a pop tart now?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness.
Robert Frost

Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Offline WhiteWolfReloaded

• Senior Prepper
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2013, 12:36:41 AM »
Everybody that buys their kid a real gun, should notify those schools, and tell them they were prompted to do so, after seeing the story of the toy gun buy-back. Let them see, their stupidity bit them in  the ass. Toy gun buy-back, I wonder if they're using Monopoly money?

Isn't it all Monopoly money now?  :-\

hjmoosejaw

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2013, 09:11:41 AM »

Isn't it all Monopoly money now?  :-\

Good point.