Author Topic: The U.N. Is Planning To Seize Global "Emergency" Powers With Biden's Support  (Read 283 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
Can you just imagine what would happen if the Blue Helmets came to the USA?

In September 2024, less than two months before the next U.S. presidential election, the United Nations will host a landmark "Summit of the Future," where member nations will adopt a Pact for the Future. The agreement will solidify numerous policy reforms offered by the U.N. over the past two years as part of its sweeping Our Common Agenda platform. - theFEDERALIST

:popcorn:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 09:44:15 AM by JohnyMac »
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
The people of this country will not tolerate BLUE HELMETS. They will become blue targets. :boltAction:

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
I suspect so.

For you folks who have never read or read years ago Patriots by James Rawles, time to pick it up and read it or reread it.

Patriots was my first apocalypse/prepper book read. I picked it up at a gun show in 2000-01 time frame. Since then I have bought maybe a half dozen or so and given them out to family and friends.

My original book is dog eared and well used as it became the basis of everything we have done. Kind-a a DIY text book in novel form.

Anyway, the last third of the book is America post the financial collapse, fighting the Blue Helmets brought into the country by the neocons to subdue the country.

SPOILER ALERT
Show content
They loose...Traditional Americans win. 
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
Book: "Patriots" - ordered, on its way.
The library out in my bothy/"whisky shed" is small (10'x12') - bookshelves are getting overloaded with seminal literature, history, medical, the Bible, sedition, conspiracy theory, gardening, brewing, distilling, 4th Gen Warfare, MAG dissertations.    Soon-to-be-ex-wife refuses to set foot in the place.    What with equipment, supplies, kitchen, etc, there's still room for a guest to sit in comfy office chair(2) - but "abandon all hope ye who enter here" seems to be a powerful force.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
 I consider Patriots to be required reading for anyone interested in prepping.  It's among a handful that realistically depict a possible apocalyptic event.  The others include:

Alas Babylon
Lucifer's Hammer
One Second After
No Blade of Grass
Equipping Modern Patriots
Borrowed World

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
Hadn't read "Borrowed World" yet, still, had a "get-home-bag" in my work truck at all times - knew that given time and effort, I _could_ get home (even if at the far end of the Rez or anywhere else in my work area.   Some points, better than a week's worth of extremes.   But absolutely doable.
See that BWs is in a series of 10 books.
How much more does someone need than the first (along with some of the others) and Jack Lawson's Civil Defense Manual?

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
Have any of these been made into movies?
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
Looks like Lucifer's Hammer was made into movie long ago - reviews not good.
 and others...
https://www.scifimoviepage.com/upcoming/previews/post_apocalypse.html

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
For a real party fun starter, the old "The Day After" with Jason Robards should be listed.
Preppers will survive at a rate higher than non-preppers.
But no plan survives first contact with the enemy.
Our technical and material holdings will need spiritual contents as well, if there is to be any point in gripping with the struggle.

Offline zanedclark

• Prepper
I had not read Patriots before.  Just now into chapter 1.  Like I'm reading news headlines from this week.

zane

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
 and others...

Lucifer's Hammer was never made into a movie.  That review looks at a comet impact apocalyptic scenario very optimistically.  I think the novel probably isn't pessimistic enough, and when things deteriorate, it will be worse than anyone can imagine.  It's one novel that kept me up many nights reflecting on preparations.   It's also a novel that is definitely politically incorrect in today's social climate.  There is some hope in the last part of the book, and I always hoped they would write a sequel.

Hadn't read "Borrowed World" yet, still, had a "get-home-bag" in my work truck at all times - knew that given time and effort, I _could_ get home (even if at the far end of the Rez or anywhere else in my work area.   Some points, better than a week's worth of extremes.   But absolutely doable.
How much more does someone need than the first (along with some of the others) and Jack Lawson's Civil Defense Manual?

The Civil Defense Manual is a useful source of information, because the author/editor consulted with subject experts.  Novels are fiction, so facts may be melded to fit certain plots.  There may be some factual information in novels, but you should do additional research.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
 and others...

Lucifer's Hammer was never made into a movie.  That review looks at a comet impact apocalyptic scenario very optimistically.  I think the novel probably isn't pessimistic enough, and when things deteriorate, it will be worse than anyone can imagine.  It's one novel that kept me up many nights reflecting on preparations.   It's also a novel that is definitely politically incorrect in today's social climate.  There is some hope in the last part of the book, and I always hoped they would write a sequel.

The Civil Defense Manual is a useful source of information, because the author/editor consulted with subject experts.  Novels are fiction, so facts may be melded to fit certain plots.  There may be some factual information in novels, but you should do additional research.

I think the better or worse scenario will depend on where you happen to be when everything hits the fan.

Cities will be much worse than anyone expected and the far away places will be better off for a longer period of time, until the locals start running out of supplies or the city folks works their way in that direction.

For the history of the planet, whenever a society was not happy with the govt all they had to do was pack their bags and move to some uncharted area to start over. Today the planet is populated from end to end, no place to move to...

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
Hard to express how heartened I am by responses so far.
Darwin and his theories are not to be discounted, IMHO.    And yes, I subscribe heartily to his "theories", the record of "how it was done", "Cliff's Notes".
But what is encapsulated in this group, is the hardest-core, seed-to-seed plan, for being (surviving to be) on stage when Darwin's theories have played out and we are left , still standing on the stage that God placed us.
Will it be a "fiery sword" that cleaves the Heavens, marking End of Times?    Don't know.    Doesn't matter.
What matters is, we embody God's promise with our hope, our efforts... never mind which turns out the more "efficacious".
Trying counts.   It is the testament we can make.    It is the witnessing of what shall be.   What can be, if we try.

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
I am no way a scholar of the Bible. With that written, I read the bible almost everyday. Right now in the OT I am on Isaiah, and in the NT, 2 Corinthians. Isaiah is one of the profits and much of what he prophecies mirrors what is in The Revelation of John, AKA The Apocalypse. Isaiah also prophecies Jesus several times within that book.

The reason I am going here is Revelation's. Man O' man, that is a heavy read. I have read it several times and have even taken an on-line class to better understand what John prophesied.

I have several good Christian friends who do not prep because they are of the belief that we are in the end times and the Rapture will take them to heaven; Consequently, they will avoid the nasty period between Rapture and Jesus Christ coming again to earth to overcome satan (lower case 's' on purpose).

MrsMac and I look at it this way; if we are lucky enough to be taken during the Rapture, the family that wasn't will benefit by our prepping. Who knows it might be my family or some of my friends. However, if it is the end of times and we are not taken by the Rapture to heaven, surviving in a nasty world will be a bit easier. Maybe we will be able to help a few people along the way too.

So there you go.  :D

« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 07:56:28 AM by JohnyMac »

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
The people of this country will not tolerate BLUE HELMETS. They will become blue targets. :boltAction:

I used to believe that but since the covid BS, lockdowns, closures, arrests, neighbors turning in neighbors, etc... I have my doubts. I think the majority of people will accept being ruled (enslaved) by the evil people because they have no interest in getting their hands "dirty".