Author Topic: The Invasion Is Continuing - 5,000 Illegal Alien Caravan Moving North  (Read 330 times)

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
A large migrant caravan left southern Mexico on Monday for the United States. Caravan organizers said that there are around 5,000 in the group. Mexican officials put the number at about 3,500 migrants. Hot Air

It has become so obvious that the men & women that we elected to .gov are bent on adding to their support base and taking down the USA by flooding the system ala Cloward & Piven Strategy.

If you haven't already, stock up on the 3B's, Beans, Band-aides, & Bullets. By the way, 5.56 Nato have gone from a low of $.38 a round in September to $.50 a round today IF you can find any.

Stay tuned,

:popcorn:

Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
Re: The Invasion Is Continuing - 5,000 Illegal Alien Caravan Moving North
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2023, 12:18:08 PM »
I do wish that the US government defended our border as fanatically as they defended the border with Pakistan, Ukraine and etc.  A few gunships would set the tenor for future invaders. 
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 12:20:04 PM by Sir John Honeybucket »
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Sir John Honeybucket

• Committed prepper
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2023, 12:18:31 PM »
Deleted
Defender of the Garden
                &
Tapper of Morse Code

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2023, 05:04:00 PM »
You've probably seen this elsewhere but as a reference point...
https://borderhawk.blog/exclusive-biden-regime-deploys-heavy-machinery-to-lift-razor-wire-for-massive-mob-of-illegals-at-rio-grande/

This is a "government" no longer amendable by ballot box.   (barring a miracle)  (( sorry, SEVERAL miracles))
The ruling cabal has essentially dropped all pretenses and operates in confidence with an "in your face" attitude that describes their confidence.   Or hubris, the fates have yet to speak.

soap bpx used
ballot box use attempted.
yet we are, stuffed in box cars, speeding down the rails towards a destination spelled D-E-A-T-H (corporeal, civic, familial and financial)

Offline Nemo

• Hardcore Prepper
  • From My Cold Dead Hands
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2023, 08:58:57 PM »
Just go down standing for what is right, resisting what is not.

Nemo
If you need a second magazine, its time to call in air support.

God created Man, Col. Sam Colt made him equal, John Moses Browning turned equality to perfection, Gaston Glock turned perfection into plastic fantastic junk.

Offline Jackalope

• Administrator
  • Free Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2023, 09:07:11 PM »

If you haven't already, stock up on the 3B's, Beans, Band-aides, & Bullets. By the way, 5.56 Nato have gone from a low of $.38 a round in September to $.50 a round today IF you can find any.

Stay tuned,

There's plenty of 5.56 and other calibers available, if you're willing to pay.  For example, one of the vendors that I use had 200 rounds of 5.56 for $98.00 about three weeks ago,the same ammo and amount were now available for $148.00 last week.  I imagine it's probably increased again since last week.  I get email ads from multiple vendors, and there doesn't appear to a be a shortage. 9mm hasn't jumped significantly, from my limited observation.  I did add to the stockpile, just in case.  Don't forget to purchase magazines!

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2023, 09:29:44 AM »
?ALOT of people in South Africa would happily pay $1000 for a 1000rds of 5.56?-Matt Braken

Get while the getting is good. Was watching a video by Clint Smith using a memory from Nam to explain carrying a high magazine loadout. Considering adding a claymore bag to my loadout to boost mag capacity for a ?Kibbutz ? loadout.
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline JohnyMac

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2023, 02:33:22 PM »
NC Scout told me that when he would go on a recon (Sneak & Peak) his number one bring along was water, followed by extra ammo. Food and other niceties was way down the list.
Keep abreast of J6 arrestees at https://americangulag.org/ Donate if you can for their defense.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2023, 08:46:28 PM »
I'm on a fb site that is all about the invasion from the texan border and every post is whining about the crime, invasion, trash being left behind etc... YET not one of those people will stand up and protest, hold up signs stating the illegals are not welcome or stay out, etc... Texans are now calitexans and pretty much worthless. I tell them to cowboy up and they get mad at me LOL
.:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.
[IMG]http://vpnavy01.c

Offline Deathstyle

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2023, 10:34:13 PM »
It?s all Californias fault. Even for Texas lol

If one state is responsible for so much to f a country?s downfall then the rest of the country wasn?t much to begin with

Most of the weirdo libs in LA are from outta state
"Blackouts are God's way of saying, 'Don't worry 'bout it".

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2023, 02:30:05 PM »
It?s all Californias fault. Even for Texas lol

If one state is responsible for so much to f a country?s downfall then the rest of the country wasn?t much to begin with

Most of the weirdo libs in LA are from outta state

Californians hate california and move out, BUT the first thing they do when in a new area is try to change it into california. All the rocky mntn states have changed dramatically in the past 40 years including texas, fla, AK and others... all because of the influx of californians but not solely because of them

Offline pkveazey

• Hardcore Prepper
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2023, 08:04:22 PM »
If anyone is wondering or concerned about sleeper cells in the US, then do a Google search on UNIT 910.

Offline Felix

• Committed prepper
  • Hunter, grower, brewer, distiller.
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2023, 09:37:17 PM »
Thank you for the link/clue, PK.
When I put it in "search" it came up with results that reminded me of old law enforcement techniques used to nab a "bad guy" - watch all of his/her known contacts/habitual connections.
This "old" technique would almost certainly ID activity in/around known hotbeds.   Including "camps" where high intensity training is under way as well as popular and commonly accessed family or social nodes.   Border crossers will NOT  operate without contact and support from like minds, birds-of-a-feather, already here... (my bet).
Of course, our weaponized and mega-funded security apparatuses here in the US are steps ahead of anything you or I might dream up.   They know things.   Which means... a Hamas-like terror operation on American soil, allowed to go forward, will be, by definition, a "false flag" event.
Our win?
The "blowback".
Of which there always seems to be some.

Offline grizz

• Hardcore Prepper
  • Lets Go Brandon
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2023, 09:53:53 PM »
If anyone is wondering or concerned about sleeper cells in the US, then do a Google search on UNIT 910.

:bravo:

:cowboy:

:gunner: